Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? (2406 Views)

Who's Using Airtel 5G HBB Router (unlimited Data)? / Recommend An Ad Network For A Low Traffic Blog / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2018
So, I'm looking for a good way to monetize my site. I got banned from AdSense several years ago, tried buying and still faced some issues.

AdSense is frustrating and I'm moving on. Thinking of using other ad networks.

Has anyone used infolinks? Do they have good rates or should I completely ignore them?

If I should, what other advertising network have you used with good results?

My goal is to start earning a minimum of a $100 monthly from my blog .

Please help a sister and fellow blogger.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Non-compatible with my site. I went for New Policy which needed my site to be reviewed and Google found my site non-compliant.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godmother:
So, I'm looking for a good way to monetize my site. I got banned from AdSense several years ago, tried buying and still faced some issues.

AdSense is frustrating and I'm moving on. Thinking of using other ad networks.

Has anyone used infolinks? Do they have good rates or should I completely ignore them?

If I should, what other advertising network have you used with good results?

My goal is to start earning a minimum of a $100 monthly from my blog .

Please help a sister and fellow blogger.
If you really care about success with your blog, stay of Infolinks, its a diversionary tactics that can kill your blog engagement and infuriate your readers, which will in turn result Google penalties.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
questechie:

If you really care about success with your blog, stay of Infolinks, its a diversionary tactics that can kill your blog engagement and infuriate your readers, which will in turn result Google penalties.

In what way, please? Someone else said something similar, but also didn't state how.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrinceOgun:
Damn dat sucks

How much did you pay and why didnt you buy it with the domain

Paid 12k. I just got the domain name, so will use the AdSense for that or sell it off.

I'm more concerned about my main site [url=wwe.divasclan.com]Divas Clan[/url] and how to monetize it.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by HeWrites(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrinceOgun:

What's your blog about

You can see her blog URL via her Signature, For you to spare 5mins of your time to check out her blog and what it's all about, you still choose to ask her id...tic question.

Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by HeWrites(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrinceOgun:
[s][/s]
Be like say you miss road !! Better reset your GPS , grass brain
Scammer trying to act cool
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Compliant(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
@op you are getting it wrong to be sincere with you

site has no navigator and site has lots of issues

you are not ranking for any keyword

with that your site and content i am sorry to say it cannot earn $5 in a month even with other google ads alternative

advise:

1. pull down all content and then get a good blog designer, get a good article writer on a health-related issue and do around 15 posts with 1500words and make sure you do SEO

or

2. get a new domain, get a good blog designer and do around 15 post with 1500words and make sure you do SEO

after 1 month apply and I assure you google will approve you fast fast

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Cyberleets: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's not easy to remain a blogger after one year...many tried but gave up.

Don't think u can make money from ur blog magically, it takes time and hard work!!

U shouldn't even be focusing on making money rather focus on increasing ur audience...money will find u.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrinceOgun:
Godmother I am asking because I checked out your blog and you seem to deviate from your niche a bit !

I like the idea behind your blog and I dunno if you actually know that your niche is actually a goldmine when you start to rank!!

I don't think I deviate. My blog is for women and I seek to cover every topic that can affect a woman.

The other day I did a post on what to do when your phone falls into water and one know-it-all decided to speak his mind on the issue.

Is he saying as a woman, if your phone happens to fall inside water you shouldn't know what to do?

My blog is multi-niched and while it isn't recommended and takes a longer time to rank, I'm willing to keep at it until it does.

1 Like

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cyberleets:
It's not easy to remain a blogger after one year...many tried but gave up.

Don't think u can make money from ur blog magically, it takes time and hard work!!

U shouldn't even be focusing on making money rather focus on increasing ur audience...money will find u.

Yea, I know I shouldn't be focused on money right now. Guess I'm just over eager. Lol
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Get a new domain dear and focus on the initial niche, instead combining too many niches. I guess the Fomo you tried before is scam grin grin
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by HeWrites(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrinceOgun:
[s][/s]

Show me proof that I scammed you or your mother before !!

Frustrated f00l

I won't bother to drag your parents into this... They don't know you're someone who would drag them into dirt..

But your papa did something wey pain me, Ordinary VASELINE would have make you a waste..

Smh
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Buhari5: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2018
HeWrites:

Frustrated f00l

I won't bother to drag your parents into this... They don't know you're someone who would drag them into dirt..

But your papa did something wey pain me, Ordinary VASELINE would have make you a waste..

Smh

Yeeee grin grin
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Buhari5: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2018
HeWrites:

Ordinary VASELINE would have make you a waste..

Smh

shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2019
See the way these guys turned my thread to a battle ground.

@ Hewrites that was too harsh naa. How can you even say that to your fellow man. I marvel at some of you sha.

1 Like

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Compliant:
@op you are getting it wrong to be sincere with you

site has no navigator and site has lots of issues

you are not ranking for any keyword

with that your site and content i am sorry to say it cannot earn $5 in a month even with other google ads alternative

advise:

1. pull down all content and then get a good blog designer, get a good article writer on a health-related issue and do around 15 posts with 1500words and make sure you do SEO

or

2. get a new domain, get a good blog designer and do around 15 post with 1500words and make sure you do SEO

after 1 month apply and I assure you google will approve you fast fast

I did all these and still got disapproved. Its so frustrating.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Compliant(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Godmother:

I did all these and still got disapproved. Its so frustrating.

I understand how you feel

1. Are you sure you pool all content down?

2. Did you get around 10 post with 1500 words?
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Lordjb: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Are you on blogger or WordPress?
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by HeWrites(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Compliant:

1. Are you sure you pool pull all content down?

wink
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Compliant(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
HeWrites:

wink

Thanks for the correction
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Compliant:

1. Are you sure you pool all content down?

Yes all. Then I did 10 new content but they 1,000 to 1,300 words. Still got the rejection mail.

Right now I'm looking to build my blog. Will look into other sources of monetization. Might buy AdSense much later when I have the funds though. That's if others don't pay well.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by SirLakes: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Godmother:

Yes all. Then I did 10 new content but they 1,000 to 1,300 words. Still got the rejection mail.

Right now I'm looking to build my blog. Will look into other sources of monetization. Might buy AdSense much later when I have the funds though. That's if others don't pay well.

If you r gonna buy Adsense now You should buy the Adsense with the domain else you'll be on the same spot angry
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
SirLakes:

If you r gonna buy Adsense now You should buy the Adsense with the domain else you'll be on the same spot angry

I'll be buying old policy that won't require my site be reviewed, that way I won't need to buy the domain as well.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Compliant(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Godmother:

what is your daily page view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dynamic Form, Php Mysql Application / What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria / URGENT: Help Can't Make Payment On GO DADDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.