Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (50050 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family / Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Vtrd: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
ericsmith:

hey go n fiind ur mates
Ogbeni, your education is faulty or has been corrupted by partisan politics.

Simple rational deduction you cannot do.

1+1=2, but not according to zombies.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by PapaAdanna: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
CliffDike:
Reno Omokri was part of the Cabal that destroyed Gej's regime. He has no moral right to comment.

Shut up

Akpa Amu!
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by jac1: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eeheeeh so, thats why they cannot produce new #100 Note, and this started when Buhari took office since 2015. I bet you check any new #100 note you will only see 2014 on it, you will never see 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 . Do anybody ever see such? say hii
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by RevenGeMission: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

Go and sleep. Pseudo patriotic afonja.

If buhari was not nepotistic, the CBN governor would not need to kiss ass.

Odenson

If Buhari wanted to replace CBN governor, he would have, kissing ass doesn't keep his job

Kissing ass simply means he's easily compromised grin
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Bizibi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
ericsmith:

i dnnt think where i am from should be the problem of ur life ,, answer the question or stay dead
hehehehehe,yea Pluto guy.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by emmasege: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Imagine if this was a Yoruba man, our south easterners will be all over the internet shouting "Afonja this, Afonja that".

Zombiism is in the east, west, north and south of Nigeria.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Vtrd: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Odenson

If Buhari wanted to replace CBN governor, he would have, kissing ass doesn't keep his job

Kissing ass simply means he's easily compromised grin
Mumuni.

The CBN governor is not easily disposable. It took Jonathan a lot of maneuvering to sack sanusi.

It is not that buhari doesn't want him gone. The potential fallout economically and politically is just not worth it for now.

If he was working in a less sensitive capacity,he would have been fired.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by lanzie90: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fools are yabbing Emefiele. Reno is suffering from memory defect. He has forgotten GEJ was d one who appointed the current CBN governor.
Ode buruku.....A lot of nairalanders are just gullible to idiotic statements.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by PurestBoy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
myboy2111:
Was Reno not part of Jonathan's Cabal?

How can Reno be a cabal when Reno is a media aide to Jonathan or don't you know what cabal means?
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Beetobee(f): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
He belongs to a generation that has respect for elders, quite unlike the jesters we are abundantly blessed with in recent times!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by asobo: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
IT STILL BAFFLES ME HOW ZOMBIES APcheats reason. My prayer point for you is to receive sense in 2019
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by yrex01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Heartbender:
Katsina is a desert...a desolate place....a waste land where hypocrisy and filth go hand-in-hand. They produce few agro products and seldom have any tangible industries. Matter of fact, Katsina is at the ends of Nigeria's world. Yet, 3 times have we been ruled by them...pity
there z no igbo land, city or settlement that is more beautiful than katsina I swear down. Just SDF already

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Toseenlove: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adagworo:
Nigeria is in trouble if APC led administration is allowed to come back in 2019. Nigeria have been pocketed by just a few men. These people have done enough damage to this country. Get your PVC ready

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079289448196685824s

Mumu Get your PVC Abi We should get our AK1000 Riffle ready to kill everyone Including u the Idiot posting this thrash. Awon Oloriburuku dede.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

Ogbeni, your education is faulty or has been corrupted by partisan politics.

Simple rational deduction you cannot do.

1+1=2, but not according to zombies.

jumping into conclusion without proves is beyond .... just becos yu see me holding ur wife on the road you ran to court for divorce ....is that enough proof i am banging ur wife ...
say what you can defend ,that how to live in a civilized world, no dem say dem say for court
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bigots prone to misconstrue a simple innocuous scene to something else; clearly one can see that the CBN governor was stooping down ( not bowing) to take down the man's phone number.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Favmil101(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Homeboiy:
I had a dream yesterday night where I and some of my friends where eating, we were happy together eating and laughing.

Fear catch me as I wake up cos I was told that if u eat in your dreams, na bad omen

Can someone tell me why we were happy eating and smiling?
cus ur biggest problem is food���
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by rexwalters: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chukazu:
Emefiele is the most useless CBN governor in our history.
At least SANUSI spoke against the power that be , though it be political but this one just mumu dey follow
I wish I was in the room when this picture was taken,dining in high places with men of lacqua,talking money talk,dirty cash I want you,dirty cash I need you so much,at all at all na em bad pass.

Maybe approval for payment for one LNG supply fit enter or original documents for wash wash from NNPC and Central Bank fit drop.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by rexwalters: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Bigots prone to misconstrue a simple innocuous scene to something else; clearly one can see that the CBN governor was stooping down ( not bowing) to take down the man's phone number.
Don't mind those Peasant Hypocrites, me I need the Governor of The Central Bank's mobile or office number.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by CliffDike(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Prymestrr:

Leave the message and kill the messenger. You must be an incarnation of the cabal that nailed Christ to the cross.
We should call a spade a spade!
No time for hypocrisy........
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Heartbender: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
I lived in KT. Please, where in KT is fine? Is it Koffa Durbi or Ajiwa or Jibiya or Funtua or Bayan Gabi or Nagogo? Nigga chill. This isn't up for a debate.quote author=yrex01 post=74335729] there z no igbo land, city or settlement that is more beautiful than katsina I swear down. Just SDF already [/quote]
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
rexwalters:
Don't mind those Peasant Hypocrites, me I need the Governor of The Central Bank's mobile or office number.

LOL, don't forget your bloda for here oO, if you catch some $$$
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Impecca(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2019
festacman:
Reno, it is bad enough to tell lies. But when a pastor lies on Sunday, you just realise that he has sacrificed the essence of his being on the altar of atikulooted money.

A well-groomed and younger professional Godwin Emefiele bent low to listen to an elderly man and it is grossly misinterpreted.

Trully, Reno lacks knowledge about corporate world. Obviously he has been surviving by licking other people's bum bum.
You think with your anus. Who is the elderly man to Nigeria, which office is he holding compared to a CBN Governor??
*In Olamide/Wizkid's voice ~ Omo you Zombie o you be zombie e
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by festacman(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2019
Impecca:

You think with your anus. Who is the elderly man to Nigeria, which office is he holding compared to a CBN Governor??
*In Olamide/Wizkid's voice ~ Omo you Zombie o you be zombie e
If you have ever bend in respect to anyone older than you but who is not holding any office in Nigeria, then you don't just think your anus, you eat through your anus. The fact the someone is CBN Governor does not make him an desparado.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by MetaPhysical: 1:13am On Jan 01, 2019
If this Emefiele was a Yorubaman, Ibos would have called him all kinds of slave-labelled names. The picture would be saved and become new graphic for showcasing Yoruba relationship to Fulani. Would it not be proper to borrow a leaf from Ibos and call this ethnic relationship that of a slave worshipping his master?
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by MetaPhysical: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2019
On a serious note, this picture says a lot.

Whatever deal is going on, the Governor of Central Bank has been incriminated with this picture as evidence. He is an accessory, a co-conspirator, a partner, in a willful intent to carry out an act....whatever that act ended up becoming.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by adissss: 5:51am On Jan 01, 2019
Adagworo:
Nigeria is in trouble if APC led administration is allowed to come back in 2019. Nigeria have been pocketed by just a few men. These people have done enough damage to this country. Get your PVC ready

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079289448196685824s

People are making comment without reasoning.
As a sign of respect, irrespective of your post or position, when elderly pple are talking to you, you give signe of respect. I know of my tribe but i don't know of any tribe that shows arrogance to their elders.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by loyaltygame(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
I had a dream yesterday night where I and some of my friends where eating, we were happy together eating and laughing.

Fear catch me as I wake up cos I was told that if u eat in your dreams, na bad omen

Can someone tell me why we were happy eating and smiling?
Congratulation you are among the lucky one who will not experience hunger and starvation this year.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Topccy007z: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2019
CliffDike:

This rascally display is only a glimpse of how extremely irresponsible you are.

I hope to see a "positive" change in 2019.
Nigeria needs conglomeration of responsible people and men of utmost integrity to move it forward.
Be one of them in 2019
Happy new year in advance!
You must be a foool to recognise an irresponsible fellow. Ewu!
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by CliffDike(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Topccy007z:
You must be a foool to recognise an irresponsible fellow. Ewu!
You started this unprovoked attack.
Nonetheless peace is better than "unnecessary" altercations and "avoidable" hauling of insults.
I wish you well!!
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Prymestrr(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2019
CliffDike:

We should call a spade a spade!
No time for hypocrisy........
Call a spade a spade at the detriment of TRUTH?? Applaude yourself dude.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by CliffDike(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Prymestrr:

Call a spade a spade at the detriment of TRUTH?? Applaude yourself dude.
I've always been a proponent of accountability and citizen friendly leadership.
But you will agree with me that this same Reno masquerading as saint was part of the cabal in Gej's government.

I've spoken severally against cabal in Buhari's government but Omokri has no moral ground to call out any cabal.
Re: Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri by Topccy007z: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
CliffDike:

You started this unprovoked attack.
Nonetheless peace is better than "unnecessary" altercations and "avoidable" hauling of insults.
I wish you well!!
I need a comment free of insult from u. Have a blissful year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.