Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? (3512 Views)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Justice310: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2018
I’m just wondering if there’s still such a man on earth who’ll actually say no to a sexual offer that he didn’t even have.

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Chepos1(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Abfinest007(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2018
am the one and I have done it times without number .if i don like a girl no matter hw she throw herself at me I will never fally

12 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by weyreypey: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2018
Many

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2018
I only like slim girls like that Elena babe in vampire diary.

So no I cant resist a beautiful slim girl like abgani darego. Because that slim shape is my weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Chubhie: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2018
When you have a deeper understanding of sex, it becomes a piece of cake.

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2018
yes many times some I later regret sha make I no lie.
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2018
I can't resist chubby girls. Even though I'm athletic build, I just can't resist them. They're my kryptonite.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by mikejj(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2018
grin she wants help ..why wil i refuse to help..
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by chris31(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes of course there is time for everything
It happened to me she touched d*ick tried to seduced me & I have to rebuffed her in a polite manner & no one heard about it

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Yinabim(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes ! It's not always about sex for some men , some also turn down offers due to the circumstance surrounding them , it could be Statute , social class , position etc

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by uboma(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yinabim:
Yes ! It's not always about sex for some men , some also turn down offers due to the circumstance surrounding them , it could be Statute , social class , position etc

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by boiz2men(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
I will and have..

It makes the girl feel useless and unwanted.

I love this feeling grin

I have a feeling they go home to check themselves in the mirror.

It's a gamble sha. She might never come again

It's a tactic for the onslaught to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes o. No be all site u go browse

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Cigo1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes. My grandfather.
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by lilmax(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
I see girls who offer me sex as disease stricken

so there's your answer

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by traihit: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Seduction doesn't happen all of a sudden. It always start with facial expression, touching etc especially when two opposite genders are alone. Any man that'll turn it down would have communicated with his body language earlier cos it's easy ti read between the lines.

However, some ladies might want to 'Delilahlized' a 'brother Samson' violently and if brother Samson is a dummy or he secretly desires it, he'll go for it but if not, 'Bro Samson' will turn to 'Bro Joseph'.
All the same, yes there are but they're rare.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
if i don't like you no matter how hard you try you will get tired one today shikena...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
A lot
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by mployer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes. If she is not my spec wink
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by mployer(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes. If she is not my spec wink
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by millionboi2: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abfinest007:
am the one and I have done it times without number .if i don like a girl no matter hw she throw herself at me I will never fally
hmmm
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chubhie:
When you have a deeper understanding of sex, it becomes a piece of cake.
Piece of cake in what way? Does it mean it will make it easy to turn a girl down or the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by theapeman4: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Justice310:
I’m just wondering if there’s still such a man on earth who’ll actually say no to a sexual offer that he didn’t even have.
undecided

If you think all men are animals you should make example of your father undecided

I have turn down apes many times!
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by darlenese(f): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ire2:
I only like slim girls like that Elena babe in vampire diary.

So no I cant resist a beautiful slim girl like abgani darego. Because that slim shape is my weakness.

in other words
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by FalklandOIO: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes ke, all I need is picture her mensurating lipsrsealed 6 inches will go flaccid one time. embarassed
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by xxgig(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Justice310:
Mtchew turned one down on boxing day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
of course yes
if i am not attracted to a girl if she like make she pull pant i no dey do
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by mumumugu(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
boiz2men:
I will and have..

It makes the girl feel useless and unwanted.

I love this feeling grin

I have a feeling they go home to check themselves in the mirror.

It's a gamble sha. She might never come again

It's a tactic for the onslaught to come.
you have never done it. if you had,you will notice she will keep calling you ,wondering y you left her as if she is in competent
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by boiz2men(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
mumumugu:

you have never done it. if you had,you will notice she will keep calling you ,wondering y you left her as if she is in competent

If you say so.
Re: Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
darlenese:

in other words

Weiten you wan ma talk again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Experience With Husband Who Acts Like A “snake” / VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE / Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.