Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ (10068 Views)

17-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pass Exam In Kwara / Abia Poly Loses Accreditation Over Failure To Pay Staff Salaries For 30 Months / FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Lavoca: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
You won't find APC zombies like Madridguy, modath, midolian, "disguised" bbqselller etc on this thread
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by sinkhole: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tomorow na Labour's deadline bah?

1 Like

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by akdjr(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you use Jamb, WAEC,NECO, NABTEB as yardstick to pick the best brain I bet u, u will see unimaginable dubious result everywhere. I recall in 2004 when I wrote Jamb, answers where distributed to candidates immediately after we were given question paper. When I ask the guy sitting beside me how come they are being given answers he replied saying it is a special center and he was now wondering how I was registered in that center.
deleo16:
grin
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by deleo16(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
akdjr:
If you use Jamb, WAEC,NECO, NABTEB as yardstick to pick the best brain I bet u, u will see unimaginable dubious result everywhere. I recall in 2004 when I wrote Jamb, answers where distributed to candidates immediately after we were given question paper. When I ask the guy sitting beside me how come they are being given answers he replied saying it is a special center and he was now wondering how I was registered in that center.
nice one I just share the image to get other people's opinions on the issue
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by babatrigga(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatal Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State, 4 Months Old Child Saved(photos)

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/fatal-accident-along-afikpo-road-in.html
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Samnavy: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari is not helping matter. Naija is no longer Nigeria .

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Only Restructuring can end these Agitations in the country. Until we Restructure Nigeria our Educational sections plus other sectors will continue to crumble. Nothing is working and the reason is not because of president PMB or GEJ but the system that we operate. If we like let us continue changing president A to z if we don't Restructure this country, Nigeria will still be stagnant

1 Like

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by atiku07(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
deleo16:
grin

seriously this is making real sense Govt should immediately hands off education and let it run itself and only regulate it through jamb and NUC. However i understand the lecturers fear their bogus salary they collect upon giving their students outdated lecture Notes, they want to secure their incomes too but in this case u either work for what u earn the era of living large for doing nothing must stop if we want to progress as a nation! look everywhere the so called IT graduates can not code correctly while a street smart kids with little education would do it perfectly. We as a nation needs to sit down and chart a new course for our lives we need total restructuring of our educational system we need to bring experts to look into our curriculum that shit is not helping matters at all when u see what a UG 4 student is been thought i skool u will cry they are not prepared for the outside world in anyway, they were only graduated and given their paper to look for white colar jobs they are not thought how to innovate and the so called entrepreneurship skills is crazy and outdated imagine been though how to make soad and shit where can that go. we need to teach people modern day skills.

1 Like

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by finestlady20: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Khristian0(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
lols everything na turn by turn
thank jah m a graduate ooo
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
This Administration is a failure and Atiku is not an option we need something new and different ...PDP is not better than APC and APC is not bettter than PDP . .. . the earlier Nigerians know this the Earlier we can move forward

2 Likes

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by frankfrancis871: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
sad

The FG don't care

The UN don't care

The AU don't care

The US don't care

The UK don't care

The ICC don't care

May God punish foolgerians till they receive sense!
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by semyman: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
ASUU has been a front for the private universities to attract more students
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Gabzzz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
ASUU is still on strike??
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by toxicbrain: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
serap Should mind their business Biko...
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Evangkatsoulis: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
akdjr:

They should use genuine IQ tests instead. Only the top 0.0001% of the population should be given scholarships. No dumbass wil get a scholarship over me because he got a higher JAMB score.
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Ziel20: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
BUHARI SHOULD JUST RESIGN FOR PEACE TO REIGN IN THIS COUNTRY NA undecided

NaijaOlosho? This kind name fit cause heart attack
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by ogbu80(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
oladele239:
I don't know what you guys want from a president who doesn't have waec certificate

Abegii let all of us go and be rearing cattle jare
Lolz
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Elthugnificent(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
ednut1:
Can the UN just put us up for recolonisation na
Can we sign a petition for that? cheesy
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Fidelismaria: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
angry

Buhari was a failure, is a failure and will be a failure if re- elected
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by filleSouriante(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

So u quoted the whole article just to tell us who stole your FTC Is FTC your birthright

Yes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Donperfecter(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
U Can imagine....Diz adminstraton is not serious...meanwhile their wards r on foreign soil gaining knowledge while nigeria university suffer strike...What a disgrace...Who would com to uni aidcry cry cry cry
#fail admin
Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by deleo16(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Donperfecter:
U Can imagine....Diz adminstraton is not serious...meanwhile their wards r on foreign soil gaining knowledge while nigeria university suffer strike...What a disgrace...Who would com to uni aidcry cry cry cry
#fail admin
it's not this admistration alone this started 30 years ago this is due to years of negligence from all govt I don't expect anything from the two political party Giants if they win election except we get technocrat in the right position judiciary executive and legislators the next 4 is same I dont see anything changing either APC or PDP until all this old general pass away Nigeria will keep going in circles no wonder they always visit some.of them when an individual wants to vie for presidency

Re: Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ by Sojiade1111: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2018
What would the UN do? Are they not aware since 2011?

UN can only talk they cannot control Nigeria government and they cannot pay ASUU?

SERAP should drag Nigeria government to heaven Parliament not UN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Releases Second Semester Result / Is Tai Solarin College Of Education Post Utme Form Out / Campus Politics, Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.