Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

HELP! How Can I Credit My Prepaid Dollar Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! How Can I Credit My Prepaid Dollar Card (458 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service / How Can I Credit My Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! How Can I Credit My Prepaid Dollar Card by invigilator(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hello People,

Please I need help urgently on how I can credit my dollar prepaid card. I was asked to make a deposit of $100 before the card can be activated. The bank UBA also said if I am to make a deposit with them, that I needed to come with the $100 in cash. I asked if I can bring the NGN equivalent they said no. Someone there suggested I obtain the USD equivalent from the blackmarket. But I have serious doubts that it may not turn out good(That's them giving me fake USD or real mixed with fake ones) So I need your help if you can refer me to any platform that I can deposit in NGN via mastercard then convert the money there to USD and withdraw it to my USD credit card. Paypal is not helping unto their Nigeria restrictions. I have heard of neteller and skrill but I don't know of which can carry out this transaction cos they both have restrictions in Nigeria. Please who has a better idea should help.
Thanks
Re: HELP! How Can I Credit My Prepaid Dollar Card by bedfordng(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
that's how it's done. you have no choice than to go to the black-market or meet someone who has to purchase from

(1) (Reply)

Pure Business Opportunity / Woman Goes Viral For Reviewing Soap Brands Based On How Good They Taste / I Want To Start Dubai Business What At Products Can I Bee Buying From There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.