Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) (3405 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by henry007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
TECNO Camon 11 Pro goes up against the Infinix Note 5 Stylus in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGt8sjTUvo&t=3s

Which smartphone came out on top?

See screenshots from the video attached.

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by krozay(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Infinix shud beat tecno in dis one
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Compare them with huawei y92019 and watch em get smoked. Although same price range.

Nigerians should wake up and demand for the best..

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Mrviktor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tekno Lori beat...
Infinix hide your face.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by nonichuks: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
krattoss:
Compare them with huawei y92019 and watch em get smoked. Although same price range.

Nigerians should wake up and demand for the best..

Faster doesn't mean better. Everyone with sense knows that there is more to a phone than just Processors.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Santinojr: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
nonichuks:

Faster doesn't mean better. Everyone with sense knows that there is more to a phone than just Processors.
Sharapppppp!!!! So what's more to a processor ? Shey na Camera abi na design abi wetin?
Maybe you're too used to shitty mtk processors cus that should be the reason for you to make such statement angry

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Behankey(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2018
The Camon defeated the Note hands down

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by nonichuks: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Santinojr:

Sharapppppp!!!! So what's more to a processor ? Shey na Camera abi na design abi wetin?
Maybe you're too used to shitty mtk processors cus that should be the reason for you to make such statement angry

We know your type. You want us to all care about what you care about most in a phone.

We are not the same, just the way you lead with insults and some don't is the way you love a super fast phone at the expense of a good camera, others are the reverse. Let people like what they like.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2018
nonichuks:

a super fast phone at the expense of a good camera, .
camera? Wait wait hope u ain't trying to bring your interpolated overexposed oversaturate camon 11 pro to the picture... Anyway we don't want people to like what we like, we want them to have sense,and may d truth set u free.happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by nonichuks: 2:49am On Dec 31, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
camera? Wait wait hope u ain't trying to bring your interpolated overexposed oversaturate camon 11 pro to the picture... Anyway we don't want people to like what we like, we want them to have sense,and may d truth set u free.happy new year in advance

You sound like you recently learnt what interpolation meant and somehow you learnt it from someone who used it in the negative light.

Better google up.

Camera quality has nothing to do with interpolation or lack thereof.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Freelancerx: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2018
In this test, the Camon 11 Pro beat the Infinix well sef
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Freelancerx: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2018
krozay:
Infinix shud beat tecno in dis one
watch the video. Tecno did beat the Infinix
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by scarycuteface(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Camon came out tops. Dahzall
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by krozay(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Freelancerx:
watch the video. Tecno did beat the Infinix
yeah i just watched it,and i was stunned
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2018
nonichuks:

You sound like you recently learnt what interpolation meant and somehow you learnt it from someone who used it in the negative light
I recently discovered that it was interpolated,which is very common among most unknown Chinese brand,but d unknown brand will tell you it was interpolated, but tecno won't,.....I know megapixel doesn't determine quality(HTC m7 with 4mp was competing with Samsung s4 in 2013).but I don't know what good quality means to you(maybe oversharpen(due to interpolation) over saturated overexposed image) but anyway everyone's taste is different but also we all know camon 11 pro is over hyped and overpriced...
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
nonichuks:

Camera quality has nothing to do with interpolation or lack thereof.
ain't talking about camera quality but its d fact that 11pro doesn't sport a 16+8mp(double) and 24mp(single) because the maximum the p22 processor can carry is 13+5(double) or 21mp(single)...
Learn to google and Wikipedia things
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Tecno won this one.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Can you do a test between the Camon 11 Pro and the S3X?
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Freelancerx: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
krozay:
yeah i just watched it,and i was stunned
wasn't really surprised. Both of them have areas where they are better than each other.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by exclusivesam53: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
please can you confirm if the note 5 stylus can play modern combat versus
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by exclusivesam53: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
henry007:
TECNO Camon 11 Pro goes up against the Infinix Note 5 Stylus in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGt8sjTUvo&t=3s

Which smartphone came out on top?

See screenshots from the video attached.
exclusivesam53:
please can you confirm if the note 5 stylus can play modern combat versus
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by datyorubaboy: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
i don't think any device should be compared with the Tecno Camon 11 Pro
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by missslimzy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tecno Camón 11 Pro has great specifications
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
datyorubaboy:

Some devices can but not this particular Infinix.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Pekuliar: 3:51am On Jan 09, 2019
The Tecno camon 11 is bae
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Note 5 Stylus: Speed Test And RAM (photos) by Pekuliar: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2019
datyorubaboy:
gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Vs Iphone - 6 Reasons why People Are Most Crazy About Iphone Product / Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? / How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.