Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It (53019 Views)

Wizkid & Davido Rock Black Outfit With Necklaces, Who Rock It Best. PHOTOS / Did Tacha Copy Nicki Minaj Outfit, Who Rock It Better ??. PHOTOS / Yemi Alade Stuns in South Africa Venda Attire, Rock It On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by nairafame(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerian popular female artiste, Yemi Alade just revealed she get most of her cloth in Yaba or Obalende, Lagos, Nigeria.

Yemi Alade revealed this on her gram page this afternoon with photo and caption.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/its-not-howmuch-but-how-you-rock-em.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Kenzico(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
angry

Ok...What do we do with this post naa!

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Freshfish4: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bia Nwa Aba, you're getting Fat oh.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by itspzpics(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by EbukaHades10(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oshisco na the new trend now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Akachukwu42(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yemi my lover

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Houseofglam7(f): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Auladimeji1: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Immediately I saw this picture on the IG,I unfollwed her immediately.I hate Nonsense and fat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by BOOMnaija(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Immediately I saw this picture on the IG,I unfollwed her immediately.I hate Nonsense and fat

Is it me u are fooling?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Tedpgrass: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Keeping it realllll!!

Better than wearing fake knock-offs and trying to inflate your wardrobe budget..

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by taretoofine(m): 4:03am On Dec 31, 2018
before you were in drinking garri in obodo oyibo, now rocking yaba jeans...pls if youre looking for way to identify with the poor you can transfer 3/4 of your wealth to me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by stanley000: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2018
This girl is my 1 and only celebrity, she's so real and I like watching her snapchat stories too

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Auladimeji1:
kids of today, where did you left your brain ? In the bus or at bet9ja shop ?

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
she's looking very robust lol

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by ednut1(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
stanley000:
This girl is my 1 and only celebrity, she's so real and I like watching her snapchat stories too
get a life bro.
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Good advert for Yaba Market.

YABA boys right now....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Moreoffaith(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Auladimeji1:

She no even know say u dey follow am self.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
I love her for her genuineness. No forming. Thanks jare Yemi Alade.
U cannot come and go and kill yourself

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by ikorodureporta: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Where's d yaba on it??
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by antagonist: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2018
undecided

Naijaguy12345:
kids of today, where did you left your brain ? In the bus or at bet9ja shop?

leave

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Poor girl. Pls let arrange a go fund me for her. This girl is planning suicide.
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by olucephas(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Yaba jeans buyers .....have been given more assurance

Bosses, I need job or anything that will earn me money ( legit ooo) .Schools are currently on strike and besides I'm a fresher. I stay in Lagos, Alimosho LG. You can get to me via 08085045892
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2018
antagonist:
undecided

leave
Sit down there dey correct English up and down the internet, ya mate already made a million somewhere this morning and it's not 9am yet.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by 77up(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Anytime I see this babe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by MufasaRebirth: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Sit down there dey correct English up and down the internet, ya mate already made a million somewhere this morning and it's not 9am yet.
Abeg which work dem dey do, I dey interested bros smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Offpoint: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2018
We all know
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by Olawaleyy036(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Moreoffaith:

She no even know say u dey follow am self.
Savage grin
Re: Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It by eclecticbaron: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
ihavegod1:
See below��

Funny how people can still fall for this sort of scam. Guy if you had the odds and you are sure, why bother searching for who to sell it to? If you are that sure, why don't you source for cash and stake on the game yourself? Today is the last day of the year and you are looking for someone to rob. God is watching you. STOP scamming.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.