Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Candid Advice Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice Please! (610 Views)

Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work / Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Please! by Nigrodigitatus(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please guys I need advice from you, what gift can I buy for my girlfriend with 4k or less?
Re: Candid Advice Please! by Godskidk(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
���
Here to get points
Re: Candid Advice Please! by Kylekent59: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Use the 4k and buy wrapper for your mum.

BF/GF life is a waste of one's precious time. Don't be surprised another guy would buy her gift of 50k and take her out to the cinema to watch "Chief Daddy" cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Candid Advice Please! by sirfarouk(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigrodigitatus:
Please guys I need advice from you, what gift can I buy for my girlfriend with 4k or less?

Loafers or an abaya (dress).

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice Please! by Nigrodigitatus(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks very much sir
sirfarouk:

Loafers or an abaya (dress).
Re: Candid Advice Please! by Godskidk(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

BF/GF life is a waste of one's precious time. Don't be surprised another guy would buy her gift of 50k and take her out to the cinema to watch "Chief Daddy" cheesy
Seconded by me
Re: Candid Advice Please! by mibrims: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

best comment, bless up bro.
Re: Candid Advice Please! by Oluromantic: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

Thirded by me

Make your parents happy with that 4k and get some blessings for tomorrow.
Re: Candid Advice Please! by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

Lmao. Chief Daddy got me! grin cheesy
Re: Candid Advice Please! by Bloooody(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigrodigitatus:
Rice and chicken with SUYA and fanta.
Buy a pack of condom, Use sense to make it romantic and end it with heavy sex
Re: Candid Advice Please! by NigerDeltan(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

fourthed

(1) (Reply)

The White Doctor Flirted With Me Back / The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy / Doctor Says She Has Few Days To Live See What She Did Nice Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.