Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please (1075 Views)

CD / DVD Mass Duplication And Printing / Do You Have An External USB CD/DVD ROM For Sale? / Create A Harmless Funny Virus With Notepad-continuously Eject CD/DVD Drives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please by franugo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
my cd/dvd drive is missing. i cannot play any movie from my dvd drive, i cannot even open it. it is like the dvd drive is not connected to the system. please what do i do to get it back?
Re: I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please by udemzyudex(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2018
franugo:
my cd/dvd drive is missing. i cannot play any movie from my dvd drive, i cannot even open it. it is like the dvd drive is not connected to the system. please what do i do to get it back?

Check if you will see the DVD drive in your file explorer, if you can't find it then it means :

1.The dvd drive is disconnected from the connector
2. The connector is bad
3. The dvd drive is not working again.

See a laptop technician.
Re: I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please by Lilly371: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Step 1. Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Step 2. Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box, then press Enter.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.

open device manager krogerfeedback

Step 3. In Device Manager, expand DVD/CD-ROM drives, right-click the CD and DVD devices, and then click Uninstall.

Step 4. When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click OK.

Step 5. Restart the computer.
Re: I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please by kaira12: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2019
Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog.
http://www-hotmail-com.email/
Re: I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please by kaira12: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2019
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.
https://pradhanmantri-yogana.in/
Re: I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please by wijdanshahid: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Step 1. Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Step 2. Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box, then press Enter.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.

open device manager SEO Expert In Pakistan

Step 3. In Device Manager, expand DVD/CD-ROM drives, right-click the CD and DVD devices, and then click Uninstall.

Step 4. When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click OK.

Step 5. Restart the computer.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Sell My Mac Book Pro / ❌❌SOLD ❌ ❌ Macbook Pro 2018 | 1TB SSD| 16GB Ram | Touchbar - (499k) / I’d Like To Buy A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.