Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher (2032 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Must Read! Before You Fire Your Dispatcher... / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Is been a wonderful year for me, Nairaland has really helped my business greatly, so many wonderful people here but at the same time we still have some bad eggs. It happened that a client WhatsApp me that he needed a TV, at the end of the day we agreed on the specs of Tv with the price, I always make sure I satisfy my customers at its very best as most of my clients here can testify to it. Now back to the topic he msg me that he needed it on Friday as he will be chance to receive it I told him I will deliver it unfailingly which I did.
Firstly, my dispatch guy travelled for Christmas and I had to settle for a random dispatcher I briefed him on how delivery is done that I will have to confirm the transfer before he will drop off the item with the client. Lo and behold when the dispatch guy got there he refused to pick my call , I was trying to reach him to know how far but he still didn't pick his call, again I was trying to reach the client he too wasn't picking he later called back and told me he got prob transferring before I could say something he hang up and when I trued calling it was already switched off, that moment I knew something was fishy and the worst is the said dispatcher ain't picking his calls..later on he called and told me he later went to deposit the money at my bank which he said the dispatcher confirmed (dude didn't call me still) I told him to snap the deposit slip so that I can confirm he said OK but didn't do it and after then he has stopped picking his calls and most times his phone switches off..
It was really demoralizing for me as I never expected such can happen even from a nairalander, i don't know his moniker or name but these are his number 07081245788. 08167580405 nairalander anyway to fish out this guy? Pls help

First pics: TV enroute dispatch
2nd pics :WhatsApp chat

Cc;lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by ojun50(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Post the phone number of the dispatcher guy too

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by kunleweb: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Everyday scam

Cc dragnet
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by yesloaded: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is why POD can't work in Nigeria. I hope you get your money
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
ojun50:
Post the phone number of the dispatcher guy too
I reported him to their chairman at their garage...we haven't concluded the matter tho
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
yesloaded:
This is why POD can't work in Nigeria. I hope you get your money
Thanks boss, I hope so
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by ojun50(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Onlinealaba:

I reported him to their chairman at their garage...we haven't concluded the matter tho
ok
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by bomasek(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
What's the monicker of the nairalander
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Ejebleje: 1:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Oga, you don’t have the nairaland username and you’re on here reporting like this is a police station?

You have enough details to nail both dispatcher and your “client”. If I were you, upon noticing foul play, straight to SARS,Ikeja and you’ll see wonders.

Do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2018
bomasek:
What's the monicker of the nairalander
Don't know his moniker, didn't bother to ask
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Ejebleje:
Oga, you don’t have the nairaland username and you’re on here reporting like this is a police station?

You have enough details to nail both dispatcher and your “client”. If I were you, upon noticing foul play, straight to SARS,Ikeja and you’ll see wonders.

Do the right thing.

Thanks Sir for the contribution, I assume the SARS guys will want their hand greased
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 6:11am On Dec 31, 2018
I tried using truecaller to get his details, I saw Marbel Chisom, it wasn't convincing enough as it was only girls that bear that name on facebook
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Excelboi(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Onlinealaba:
I tried using truecaller to get his details, I saw Marbel Chisom, it wasn't convincing enough as it was only girls that bear that name on facebook
The Nairaland Username of the second number you posted is @Alexwallace. Address I got; "Modupe young, Thomas Estate, Ajah,Lekki". Facebook username is Alexmira

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Excelboi:
The Nairaland Username of the second number you posted is @Alexwallace. Address I got; "Modupe young, Thomas Estate, Ajah,Lekki". Facebook username is Alexmira
Wow, I can pick it up from here.. But y is it a girl the guy uses that number, or he his also exploiting or scamming people using a girl face as cover up
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Agboki: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Look dis pics

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by philip0906(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
From what I see, niggah is a fraudster. He uses female accounts to swindle (has a female moniker on nairaland), so it will be hard tracking him. What additional info do you have of him aside his phone numbers?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by janejive(f): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Agboki:
Look dis pics

Very explanatory, you should think of joining the FBI, oya OP take it from here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Agboki: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
janejive:

Very explanatory, you should think of joining the FBI, oya OP take it from here.

kiss kiss c complement .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
philip0906:
From what I see, niggah is a fraudster. He uses female accounts to swindle (has a female moniker on nairaland), so it will be hard tracking him. What additional info do you have of him aside his phone numbers?
That's the only detail of him sir, thanks for the contribution
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Kenekingisback: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by nams77: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Did the dispatch rider drop the good at the guys house? Then get SARS to get the dispatch rider to take u to where goods exchange hands

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
nams77:
Did the dispatch rider drop the good at the guys house? Then get SARS to get the dispatch rider to take u to where goods exchange hands
He said the exchange took place in a hotel..I wanted to involve SARS but thought of the money and time it will take have handed him to God, he will surely pay for it in due time which will be terrible for him
Re: A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher by Onlinealaba(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Get set to shop at low prices

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top Ten Richest Men In Nigeria 2021 / How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully / Sachet/pure Or Bottle Water Business Proposal Plan & Water Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.