Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist (5061 Views)

Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa Picture / Seun Osewa Show Yourself / Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by Emeka71(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
There was a time I thought Seun wanted to wed Lanicky during a forum contest.
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by lanicky(f): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Emeka71:
There was a time I thought Seun wanted to wed Lanicky during a forum contest.

My own Lanicky & Seun of nairaland? Interesting.
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by Tectono: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Seun Osewa strategically and tactically decided to stay aware from the public. Check out my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira as profit from export business.
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by Emeka71(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2021
lanicky:

My own Lanicky & Seun of nairaland? Interesting.
Yes that is what I thought when he was asking of your age during one competition on this forum I think way back in 2015 and I think you won that competition where you competed with ivvy.
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by Cachetdotng: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Wetin concern go.at with fo.wl no p.i.s
s ....make I mind my business jarey...aluta continua grin
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by lanicky(f): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Emeka71:
Yes that is what I thought when he was asking of your age during one competition on this forum I think way back in 2015 and I think you won that competition where you competed with ivvy.

I remember everything. It was all cruise. smiley
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by Emeka71(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
lanicky:

I remember everything. It was all cruise. smiley
Thumbs up.
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by ProGSM(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
I know him well. We had a few chat few years ago and he introduced me to a few forums that helped him grew NL.

If he is reading this, he will remember theadminz.... smiley
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Does Not Exist by wealthtrak: 9:42pm On May 03, 2021
Labelle:
I just can’t hold it in anymore guys, so here is how it goes.

The name Seun Osewa was created by a group of researchers in the US as a front for establishing Nairaland. You see Nairaland was setup to push political and social agendas to the highest bidder using the Nigerian youth. These guys understood the influence these implants could have in driving certain political/social biases through the internet. Seun Osewa is just a bot. You would never see Seun in any tech events ever, ever, ever, not because he is a wise introvert who appreciates the value of being mysterious, but because he is simply a bot posing as Naija’s Mark Zuckerberg in beta stage.

Don’t be fooled by the way he tries to sound Nigerian, it’s a learned art and I was there from the start when it all began. I dare anyone to refute this. If you have a profile created after 2006, you cannot comment on this.
LOL... Seun that was interviewed
by "Technology Times," Lagos in
the late 2000s?!

His slim-faced photograph was
in the publication.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Google Make This Cool Google Doodle And Can U Make Urs? / As A Web Designer What Makes You Unique? / Professional Web Design Training (WEEKEND CLASS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.