Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (66145 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by YungMillionaire: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
pata ni logo benz cheesy
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ire803386: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Person no fit chop bet9ja again. The guy just land 3.8mil according to reports

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by nelronaldo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freeze and Kemi, i nor come know who psycho pass
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Galaticos444: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
ElNero:
Why do I feel pity for the boy and his mum even with all that money??
cos something is jst not right here

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
There's something very undignifying about throwing money at your mother. The currency looks fake and the mum sure don't look happy

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by faithugo64(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Freeze no get sense. Shey mama wey don enter menopause naim dem go use her pant again.
grin grin grin grin grin chai
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Timisamd(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Insta go reply.. Paste first nairaland
Me sef go con dey read the Landers comment dey oppose their self ��
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by agarawu23(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Money miss road crew.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
If my Mum was alive I'd do this often!! In Africa that's how we celebrate our parents.. You don't know the suffering they might have gone through! Money na bastard enjoy mama!!!
I don't celebrate that in my village same with many Africans.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Not every riches are rituals
God bless still existing
I pray our hustle pays
2019 shall open new doors in our lives
A man that hustle and sweat for before becoming rich can never or it would be rare to lavish money anyhow

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Drienzia: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
asuustrike1:

A man that hustle and sweat for before becoming rich can never or it would be rare to lavish money anyhow
is it your money? Is it your hustle? Is it your sweat?
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Freeze no get sense. Shey mama wey don enter menopause naim dem go use her pant again.
Non go der oh. Juju non dey look the age of person before heh kill oh. Aside this, I doubt that guy will use his mum for rituals.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Drienzia:
is it your money? Is it your hustle? Is it your sweat?
Does that justify that madness displayed? undecided undecided

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Treasuredlove:
lol...it is easy to spot shady money
Ever wonder why people who stay abroad are termed stingy? Because it really isn't easy making money and if he made that money the legit way he will give it to his mom properly. The poor woman even looks bemused sef
i tire for that guy,no hard earned money will be spent like this,no matter how rich the person is

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by danchi2019(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
corrupt leaders should be held responsible for yahoo+ or yahoo-

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
yettymuse:
Poor woman. If only he puts half that money into her everyday lifestyle.. She's needs a new wrapper, good supplements and a healthy meal plan. Awon omo Iya oniborun meji feeling funking for the gram! Tueh!!!
i love u real real
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by bobolistica(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
GOD!BLESS ME SUDDENLY SO THAT PEOPLE WILL SAY I DID MONEY RITUAL...PLEASE GOD!

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by chuksohams(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Poverty died

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by EmekaBlue(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
but this pant issue is not for afonja girls o....coz d smell that will ooze out from d used pant can even kill d ritualist

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Unik3030: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

and besides I thought the gods only accept pants of young ladies undecided
with the way people treat money u will definitely know d source no doubt. it's obvious this money is not legit guy man we are all hustlers n if u sweat to make money even if u want to impress your mum it won't b like this. recognize fake when u see one

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by davodyguy: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
DONADAMS:
they look fake...yes...buh bros there are mints in the north oh...the ATMs there gives mint almost all the time
This doesn't look Like Nigerian currency. It's one of those WA countries

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by DONADAMS(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
davodyguy:

This doesn't look Like Nigerian currency. It's one of those WA countries
thought as much

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2018
uhmmmmm nigeria i,hail the
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by kaycexx(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Ritual or no ritual, to get money no easy.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Godwinfury:
When a single sweat isn't spent in making money, you spend the money like water.

—Godwin

Even armed robber sweat.... ritualists sweat, no work on the surface of this earth is easy my brother, nothing, nothing, you sweat and work for anything Legal or Illegal, you think to swallow coke and carry to abroad easy?? People always attribute only legal to be sweat, you sweat more on illegal than legal... you have the laws to escape from, you have to do this, do that

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by propsvila: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Madness....... Africa is one kind funny place. Even Zukerberg cannot throw his hard earned money like this on the ground. Even if you want to give your mum money while not open an account and put the money there instead of this display of stupidity. Well I trust my own mum you cannever try this, the woman is too educated and exposed to take bulshit and last last money doesn't move her. She has made lots of money for herself.
May God save this boy from the spirit of iberiberism.

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by nigeriapenmedia: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2018
If this happen in the village you will not go back alone something must follow you back
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Starboytwo(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2018
That's a francophone country..see the background na..see the car,see the way him "gan gan dress,hear the funeral song being played in the background...

Now imagine a 9jaboy hitting stupid money...
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by LeeSantos(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

and besides I thought the gods only accept pants of young ladies undecided

Oga you be fool o, I wish u could do an audio recording to hear how you sound, bro u talk like a goat.. Do u need to pour money on your mother before ur village people will know u have money.

At least u can destroy ur father's house and build a bigger one, so they will talk bout how rich u have become..

Next time don't make senseless comment like that.

"U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time