Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (66144 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by spirul77: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2018
the esan woman wan use prayer kee the young man,edo i hail o
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ojinku(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2018
"If we no make money, wetin we gain"
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by OsuGanja(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

and besides I thought the gods only accept pants of young ladies undecided

The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice...The older the pant the more cash out for him
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by turhibdwhale(m): 1:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Is there anyone who notice a guy's comment that he won naijabet 3.8m with #100 ticket?
Ppl are blind cos of their hatred,j don't support the idea of spraying money,he can just give his mom in an envelope.
Only fools will think everyone that makes it big is a ritualist or yahoo plus.

1 Like

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Rhea(f): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Famousbabe:
Nigerian Big Boy Who Just Became A Multi Millionaire Sprays His Mother Money!!!..

Here is a trending video of a young Nigerian man who recently hit jackpot, spraying money on his mother.

The video has generated lots of reactions.. Mostly negative reactions from Nigerians who feel the young man may be involved in Yahoo plus ritual or something like that.

Popular OAP, Daddy Freeze even reacted with this comment:

"Mama check your pant... thank you"

Instagram user, Suffycruz, fired back at Daddy Freeze and wrote:

"@daddyfreeze what rubbish talk is that from a man of your calibre. That’s not right"

More comments...

Amakanana: "Make she no die ooo"

chiioma_m: "Someone’s pant has just been used for ritual"

Watch the video here and see more reactions after the cut...

Source http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/mama-check-your-pant-daddy-freeze.html?m=1

When you have been dancing awilo with chronic poverty all your life, and all of a sudden you jam money like slippers wey jam Poo, mehn! you spend the money. The guy is spending the money with so much alacrity that you casn't can anything in this matter cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ikorodureporta: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Na red/black him wear sef....if u kno u kno cheesy
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by moderatedguy: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

If you have proof of ur wealth Police wud set u free.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by moderatedguy: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
If my Mum was alive I'd do this often!! In Africa that's how we celebrate our parents.. You don't know the suffering they might have gone through! Money na bastard enjoy mama!!!
Na ritualists
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by moderatedguy: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Freeze no get sense. Shey mama wey don enter menopause naim dem go use her pant again.
The Mama check ur Pant just symbolises Ritualists Yahoo plus
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by LZAA: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Famousbabe:
Nigerian Big Boy Who Just Became A Multi Millionaire Sprays His Mother Money!!!..

Here is a trending video of a young Nigerian man who recently hit jackpot, spraying money on his mother.

The video has generated lots of reactions.. Mostly negative reactions from Nigerians who feel the young man may be involved in Yahoo plus ritual or something like that.

Popular OAP, Daddy Freeze even reacted with this comment:

"Mama check your pant... thank you"

Instagram user, Suffycruz, fired back at Daddy Freeze and wrote:

"@daddyfreeze what rubbish talk is that from a man of your calibre. That’s not right"

More comments...

Amakanana: "Make she no die ooo"

chiioma_m: "Someone’s pant has just been used for ritual"

Watch the video here and see more reactions after the cut...

Source http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/mama-check-your-pant-daddy-freeze.html?m=1
And...nobody check weda d cash na fakegrin
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by vioment: 2:22am On Dec 31, 2018
See the dirty environment wey you dey show off on. At least you for dun do more things around that eye sore before you start the spraying and show offs.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by micflo28(m): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Is this the best way to showcase your wealth. Have never seen where Dangote the richest man in Africa sprays money like this to affirm affluence. Mine is that the young man should be apprehended, investigated and made to undergo the integrity test. If he is clean then he should be let off the hook. No ones sister, mother, daughter and girlfriend deserves to lie dead in d grave from ritual while the benefactor carries out this insolence.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by srclark: 3:30am On Dec 31, 2018
His money his business people do anything for the gram daddy freeze should shut up when he was buying those useless wrist watches at ridiculous amounts without any visible cash windfall did anybody question him ? Yes I would rather go on the street and throw cash into the air for anybody to pick rather than spend thousands of dollars just to check time ,when almost every device today has a clock .Daddy freeze should check himself well before posting rubbish agbaya
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ruggedtimi(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2018
na togolese not a nigerian
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by dante0147: 4:15am On Dec 31, 2018
YOUNG BOY BUY CAMRY MUSCLE OF LIKE 2.5 MILLION OR HIGHEST 3 MILLION AND SPRAYS MONEY ON HIS MOTHER AND PEOPLE SAY HE IS INTO YAHOO PLUS RITUAL.. WHAT WOULD YOU NOW SAY OF PEOPLE WHO USE PRADO JEEPS AND LIVE IN BIG HOUSES...
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Profitsng(m): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by FalklandOIO: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2018
No mind the guy. angry angry The nigger's dressing is a dead giveaway too. Mtcheew angry . After all the small change dem still noh get dress sense. Na to dey sag around town in one jeans we be like rag and one silly flips.

thesicilian:

Use your brain bro, otherwise you'll never make that kind of money you're talking about. Will you "pour" your hard earned money on the ground like this?
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Dicelson(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2018
God will continue to keep us
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Judybash93(m): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Smh for nigerians

With all these our juju, we ended up being victims of slavery for over 300 years...lol... My people, wake up

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by dfrost: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

Use your brain bro, otherwise you'll never make that kind of money you're talking about. Will you "pour" your hard earned money on the ground like this?

thesicilian you really have time on your hands to reply the creepybp moniker. I wanted to but changed my mind when I read his signature. I have learnt not to dignify fools with my mentions.

No reasonable person will show his stupidity by spraying money like that. It is definitely money gotten through illegal means, ritual or not.

Mental poverty is a real.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Foolishbuhari: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

So going by your logic, people who go to parties to "spray" money didn't work for it abi? The money isn't hard earned right?

I have gone to a wedding where legitimate business men shut it down with money... From the beginning to the end. Going by your logic they also used pants to make their pharmaceutical business boom na abi?

We should seriously stop this stereotyped mindset in this country; It's a thinking borne from a very impoverished mind. Not every young man who is rich or drives a Benz is a ritualist or even a yahoo boy same way not everyone who carries dreadlocks is a thug.

STOP PROFILING PEOPLE!
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ushafe(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2018
The woman not look happy, she tire for the boy self
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by lesson44: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2018
What is big about this nonsense?
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by pascalbenz: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Na so dem dey reason all those Afonjanians
Emmzy201:
So daddy freezer also believes panties can make you super rich
SMH *spits on his skull*
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Ubdavis(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
If my Mum was alive I'd do this often!! In Africa that's how we celebrate our parents.. You don't know the suffering they might have gone through! Money na bastard enjoy mama!!!

There are better ways to do that.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Ubdavis(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2018
There are better ways to do that. I don't knw who he is trying to impress.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by touchmenot: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2018
It is not right to label someone a ritualist without evidence. You do not know their story. It may just be the beginning of appreciating the mother''s sacrifice.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2018
landmark86:
Not every riches are rituals
God bless still existing
I pray our hustle pays
2019 shall open new doors in our lives
Mentally_Retarded
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by sonofanarchy(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

please ask the criminal minded fellow ..

1 Like

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Good to see that there are still people in Nigeria who still have some self-worth and morals..until I stop seeing or hearing from such people, all hope isn't lost yet..
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Trybes(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Freeze must you comment. This is a low for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.