Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

An Open Letter To My Future Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To My Future Wife. (5223 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martin0:
Dear Future Wife,

There are a few things that you need to know about me. Please sit down and stop what you're doing, this isn't going to be easy to read, nor is it easy to write.

First , you are not the first woman that I have kissed. I'm sorry, but it's true, and I'm sure I will not have been the first man you've ever kissed. I'm okay with this. I understand that things happen and plans fall through.

Second, you are not the first woman that I have ever danced with. After high school proms, homecomings, college outings and random dance parties, you will not have been the first that has had my hand in theirs, nor their head on my chest listening to my heartbeat. Again, I apologize for this but it's in the past and I can't change that, nor would I want to.

Third, and most hurtful of all: You are not the first woman that I've ever loved in my short life here on Earth. Love happens; it's one of those things that will knock you off your feet if you're not paying enough attention, kind of like a truck. For this I am sorry. Love gone wrong can scar so much worse than a knife wound, and sadly, that's what happened to me. Please forgive me for my callousness and short temper. It's not because of you--life isn't sweet to everyone, including me.

I know that this letter has probably been staggering and it may leave you a little more sad than before you read it.

However,
I can promise you with every ounce of my being and my word as a man, that you will be the last woman I ever kiss. Before I met you, everything in this world moved at a breakneck speed, and when your lips first touched mine, it stopped and I was breathless. Thank you.
You will be the last person I dance with. No matter how big of a deal the situation is, whether it's our first dance at our wedding, or in our living room freshly painted. When your hands are in mine, I feel like I can take on the world, I feel complete. Thank you.
Finally, you will be the last woman I ever love. I can say that with full confidence. My heart will never feel as full as it is when I'm with you, as it is when I see that smile of yours. I love you.

I believe with this your letter your mind is set on getting a German wife because if you are thinking Nigerian, you are on your own. As for me and my dickk, i shall cleave a German.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:
Eeyah!

cheesy
That's all I can say to your epistle Martin0
chai abi, fine babegrin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Georgexx1:

I believe with this your letter your mind is set on getting a German wife because if you are thinking Nigerian, you are on your own. As for me and my dickk, i shall cleave a German.

haba oga maka why?grin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Lol German?

No o!

Am confirmed Nigerian.

Lemme see your pic too

This your beauty is German made. Just that mother nature gave to a Nigerian. #cutie
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

I'm fine

I understand, it's needed.

But with all the fine babes in your area, one suppose fit your bill nah?

my dear, nor be their fault oo, and nor be matter of say them full our area, you suppose know say fine babes plenty everywhere..

you know, work nor dey give me time to chyke, but make we cross over first!
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martin0:

haba oga maka why?grin

No Nigerian lady will have time for that epistle. The poverty level is too much. You better get rich or get a visa to Germany.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eberechi24:
Aww! So sweet of you martin0.

The letter isn't meant for me but I can't help blushing.

Ebere anyi, babe how far na?grin i see you oo! see iffa catch you for Easth eh, sha u nor wan come home abi? OK oo ar go know if na you work passgrin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martin0:

my dear, nor be their fault oo, and nor be matter of say them full our area, you suppose know say fine babes plenty everywhere..

you know, work nor dey give me time to chyke, but make we cross over first!

That's true

Am getting ready for cross over night. All dressed up for it. Pastor said we should wear green or mixture of green.

Let's go there
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Georgexx1:

This your beauty is German made. Just that mother nature gave to a Nigerian. #cutie

Na so
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Na so

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

That's true

Am getting ready for cross over night. All dressed up for it. Pastor said we should wear green or mixture of green.

Let's go there

oh really, mehn chai, me too I'm set!just waiting for my friend to shower!
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Georgexx1:

No Nigerian lady will have time for that epistle. The poverty level is too much. You better get rich or get a visa to Germany.

o boy, why you dey wound my small mind nau shuuu be like say them chikalas don do you strong thin before eh? o boy you don't know anything about women! i should be telling you about women not you telling me abeggrin abeg repent from that kind mind oo before we cross to another hmmmm you know!

again be careful ooo coz if you let our Nairaland Ninja's attack you with their Knives, hmmmmgrin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Belafonte(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
ubunja:
#RedPill forever

I can't believe there are idiots like this in 2019. There have been innumerable posts about how duplicitous women are; live experiences in Family and Romance sections. Men shave explained why this is so, and this noon is here forming Charles Dickens grin.

Sad.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Eberechi24(f): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martin0:

Ebere anyi, babe how far na?grin i see you oo! see iffa catch you for Easth eh, sha u nor wan come home abi? OK oo ar go know if na you work passgrin
cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martin0:

o boy, why you dey wound my small mind nau shuuu be like say them chikalas don do you strong thin before eh? o boy you don't know anything about women! i should be telling you about women not you telling me abeggrin abeg repent from that kind mind oo before we cross to another hmmmm you know!

again be careful ooo coz if you let our Nairaland Ninja's attack you with their Knives, hmmmmgrin

truth is always bitter. no lovey lovey for Naija oo.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Georgexx1:

You are really soft and fresh. Are you German? I love Germans

e no dey necessary say you lie to am before you go show say you de interesting in her. she no dey like germany person
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martin0:

oh really, mehn chai, me too I'm set!just waiting for my friend to shower!

Perfect!

My pics in church right now

Already seated cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
DukeofNZ:

e no dey necessary say you lie to am before you go show say you de interesting in her. she no dey like germany person

Lol, abi?
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Lol, abi?

e bi like say na i go come manage you. you go follow me come for my over the sea? talk make i arrange import you for my over the sea here shap shap me i be talk and do. i get am for money
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
DukeofNZ:

e bi like say na i go come manage you. you go follow me come for my over the sea? talk make i arrange import you for my over the sea here shap shap me i be talk and do. i get am for money

Manage me ke!

U never ready!

No man manages me! angry
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=victorian post=74333723]

you no go reduce you self now make i consider you and manage you. money no be problem I get am for money. you be submission woman? i luv you talk your own. i go import you for my over the sea shap shap
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=DukeofNZ post=74333812][/quote]

Really?

Go and manage yourself in the sea.

Travelling abroad is no big deal for me.

You can't even afford business class air flight ticket! Am even talking of business class, economy sef u no get!

I shame for you.

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Really?

Go and manage yourself in the sea.

Travelling abroad is no big deal for me.

You can't even afford business class air flight ticket! Am even talking of business class, economy sef u no get!

I shame for you.

so as i say make i pity you manage you now you no happy. me i get am for money big big any ticked i can boughts for you. ok i understood say you de shame for here so e go good as you wan sand me private massage i de wait
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by victorian(f): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
DukeofNZ:

so as i say make i pity you manage you now you no happy. me i get am for money big big any ticked i can boughts for you. ok i understood say you de shame for here so e go good as you wan sand me private massage i de wait

You no well!

You must be crazy!

Goat!
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

You no well!

You must be crazy!

Goat!

i no say you luv me as I luv you too na God do am for me and you if no be you i no go marriage another women. i no say you be submissions woman. i get am for money big houses big motorses and for bed i follow for promo. i go import you for my over the sea today i go send you 1300 dollars for you pussport . i de wait patiantly for you to sand me you bank account numbered as you plomiss make i sand you money for your pussport

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Heloct(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
You wrote this as if your future wife is on nairaland.

Good luck with your love life.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Earthquake1: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Georgexx1:

Me dey find Japanese grin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

Me dey find Japanese grin

lol.. goodluck mate. Better off than Nigerian.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Perfect!

My pics in church right now

Already seated cheesy

WOW those eyes kiss you are really cute.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
DukeofNZ:

how do you mean? i never lied to
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
DukeofNZ:

how do you mean? i never lied to her.
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Soblaz: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Belafonte:
How pathetically sad. When a woman decides to marry you, she won't be worrying about all this trash you've listed and apologised for.

She'll be thinking of your social status and how beneficial it will be to her future.

She will be thinking of your financial status and potential if it would be wise to hitch her wagon to yours.

She will be thinking how easy it is to manipulate you to do whatever she wants with as little friction as possible.

She will be thinking how good you are in bed and if you had enough practise before her so you can pleasure her when she deigns to offer you her body.

She'll be wondering about a lot of things that will benefit her in the long term, not this garbage you've concocted.

This letter is so sad, it's almost funny. Pfft

Ask the married women here whose husbands adore them if they'd marry the same man again. This is despite knowing he's trying his best to be the best man to them. Wake the fĂșck up. Marriage is a scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bangkok Locals Use Bras And Pants To Cover Their Face From Deadly Smog (pics) / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Fatal Love And The Girl Next Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.