Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

An Open Letter To My Future Wife. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To My Future Wife. (5209 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2019
blissgregory:
No be small tin angry grin
i tell yougrin
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
joyberry please anytime you online do let me know, we need to talk!
Re: An Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Smog2020(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / THE Smell Of Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.