Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? (19698 Views)

How To Blow Your Account | Step-by-step Guide / Free Download:Over 30 Hot Evergreen Products With Manufacturer's link in 2019 / Are You An Upcoming Artiste Who Wants To Blow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Driggs: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi all, I have the urge to blow banger and rocket but our Nigerian society thinks it's for kids.. What do you think? Should I just carry on without minding what people think? is it truly something that should be left for kids? I have the craving to do so..
This may sound funny but I am not a clown nor an slowpoke.. I've got 2 cars, I work with Nestle and got an apartment on the island..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by TheMainMan: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
if you have all those things you mentioned above... You will not be here asking us foolish question

smh... undecided

271 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
You just had to ruin the post by stating your achievements. Anyway, there's nothing childish about it. If you've got money to burn , which is literally what you're doing, you should not give even ¼ of a f*** what anybody thinks.

89 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by iCauseTrouble: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Blowing banger at any age is not childish but bringing it here to seek for people's opinion looks childish to me....
BTW, who cares about what you have and where you stay?

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Abjay97(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires

https://www./2018/12/10-Facts-About-Nnewi.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Better you cut your hands and give to ritualists.

Than to waste it on fire works.

Reason like a man?

grin

25 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by squarelead(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
A little advice, light up the knockout and throw it into your car's fuel tanker. The magic is so alarming. Agbaya. When your mates are busy solving problems

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by ojun50(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Op do wht will make u happy, jst Carry on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2018
You are just a big kid at heart, nothing wrong with that.....

31 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:
Hi all, I have the urge to blow banger and rocket but our Nigerian society thinks it's for kids.. What do you think? Should I just carry on without minding what people think? is it truly something that should be left for kids? I have the craving to do so..
This may sound funny but I am not a clown nor an slowpoke.. I've got 2 cars, I work with Nestle and got an apartment on the island..

cc lalasticlala

However yoi intend to spend YOUR money is no body's biz. Follow your heart but don't blow your hands away.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Driggs: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2018
You people here bashing me are the ones who can't even get close to me in real life.. Just continue..

I didn't ask Mods to push it to fp though. I don't enjoy this attention..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2018
No irresponsibility in blowing banger but don't blow those N20 kpai bangers.

As a big boy, illuminate the sky with your fireworks

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol cheesy.
Driggs, blow your fireworks, notin do you o!
Just be very careful with it.
Happy New year in advance man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by adrian3000(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
shocked

your foolishness is german made

when your mates are thinking of achieving greater heights

9 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by iamvictorbassey: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Obboy do your shii. YOLO

If you like keep living your life to please people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Mowoe(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
I'm sure you know Amaju Pinnick, NFF President. Go and ask what happened to his face!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by easynetsms(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg blow ur banger ... Is ur life.. U owe no man an explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Osyxcel(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Just don't blow your fingers.

Fireworks � is even better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Whatever you are decision to have does with your body is your business. Be forewarn, you are does not come here to ask for contribution for new fingers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by charlsecy(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
@Driggs
Fireworks are for celebration. Even government, WWE, sporting events, world-class agencies use such in events. It's not a childish stuff. Just apply safety measures when using the "explosives."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Praktikals(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Village people baiting op like...

13 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
stating your life achievements, not banger, is what makes you childish. You're an overgrown baby

21 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Josnac(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Blow the damn thing bro..its fun.

I'll personally do the childhood "carbide" fireworks if I come by it..its fun, no one lives on this earth forever.
Enjoy it while you can.

Driggs:

1 Like

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Onyemadonald(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
It is not foolishness bro, but For Seun to bring this to front page is foolishness.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by igwefivestar(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Driggs:

no, is a sign that u have been given the wisdom of Solomon

1 Like

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by tobechi74: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
The society teaches us to be a man
..that means stop expressing how you feel.

I remembered an old pics of my dad playing table tennis as a kid. guess what, he never played one with us his juds despite having a table tennis B ard simply because he believe playing is for kids, whenever I played, he will peeo through the window.

one day I spyed on him dancing alone in his room .he will never dance in public because society says Men should not dance with kids.

he lived a life of suppressed feelings

29 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by danot1030: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Hope you don't blow your fingers along side
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by shox(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
It's not childish my oga.

Just dey blow dey go grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by yinkeys(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Knockout at 30. I guess you missed out on a lot of stuffs growing up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by Bianda24: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
If you had kept mute about your achievements, I would have had something for you. Nevertheless, it is well with you

6 Likes

Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by onyxo76(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
you can blow the banger i your toilet at home,nobody go accuse you of foolishness.
Re: I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? by theunnamed: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
You are one of the few still chopping life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Rain Falling In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.