Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration (3310 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by Youngadvocate(m): 1:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Phyno accompanied pop-star Kingsley Okonkwo best known as KCEE and his Billionaire younger brother, Emeka Okonkwo popularly called E-Money to the great annual Uli Day Celebration.

The two celebrated illustrious sons of Uli, in Ihiala LGA, Anambra state landed at the event in grand style with their choicest, luxury cars.

Even the masquerades lined up to welcome them.

The Uli Day Celebration is an annual event where the "who-is-who" from Uli town gather from all over the world to celebrate the culture and goodwill of the town. One of the high-points of the event was donation, when millions rolled in from individuals.

https://web.facebook.com/igbobia/

Lalasticlala

Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Onwa December......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by sumgelem(m): 3:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by jabor4Naija(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Poverty in my life i say DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE by fire in Jesus name, AMEN
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by OKorowanta: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Poverty in my life i say DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE by fire in Jesus name, AMEN

I wish you luck..
My own don die since.
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by jabor4Naija(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2018
OKorowanta:

I wish you luck.. My own don die since.
Congrats, i know say e no dey follow me enter 2019
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by hyfr(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Yahoo boy, may my days be short, may misfortunes locate me on my way
Amen!!
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by KingLennon(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Yahoo boys, may their days be short, may misfortunes locate them on their way
No be dem keep you for your poverty level o

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2018
BLOOD MONEY GANG
Money must be made. Even if blood will be spilled.
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by Cigo1(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Isn't this the same E-money who promised to buy a girl an IPhone and then fled with his jalabia trousers leaving the promise unfulfilled?
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by davecris(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Yahoo boys, may their days be short, may misfortunes locate them on their way
You are senseless and stupid.
Re: See The Moment Phyno, E-money And KCEE Landed At Uli Day Celebration by Tos87(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates With Her Dad & Mum As She Surprises Them With... / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Crying To Bryant Kobe And Daughter Death / Kim & Kanye West Couldn't Keep Hands Off Each Other At Vanity Fair Oscars Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.