Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Deceit Of Enugu State Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deceit Of Enugu State Governor. (448 Views)

No One Should Fall For The Deceit By the Yorubas / Odua Nation, Yoruba Nationalism And The Deceit Of Sunday Igboho / Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deceit Of Enugu State Governor. by Randy100: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
There is an adage that says, "don't give me fish, rather teach me how to fish." It was a shame watching people celebrate the free christmas transport provided by the Enugu state governor and when I commented that it is a window dressing, the barbecue guy quoted me and called me a child of hate. He doesn't love Enugu more than I do. I am so proud to be an Enugu boy and I will still choose the state in 100 lifetimes. What I am trying to say is that if Ekiti people are celebrating that their governor gives them bag of rice, we at Enugu shouldn't be doing so "cos we no be their mate." At Enugu we should be talking about sustainable development. What prevents the Ugwanyi led government from revitalizing Enugu state transport company, this will offer employment to some drivers and at the same time reduce the exorbitant price that we pay at peace mass transit(pmt) and other transport company and as well as generate money for the government. What happened to all those marcopolo buses? I remember that I pay twenty naira from holyghost to UNTH then but now I always spend two hundred naira going to UNTH. It is no longer news that Buhari is doing a terrible job at the federal level but at the state level we must hold our governors accountable. My Enugu people paying salary is not an achievement, it is your right that if you work, you get paid. Bag of rice will finish and you will still get hungry, you will always travel. We should be demanding for sustainable development that will benefit us and our future children. I CAN'T BE DECEIVED BY THE GESTURE OF ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR. HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message: We Have Made Progress, Adaelu Assures Constituents / Why Igbos Can’t Be Caged. By Ogunmuyiwa Olayinka. / Niger Delta Militants Resume War, Bomb Oil Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.