Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. (2442 Views)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Don't get it twisted .
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by helinues: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Never

Haba, Aregbe for Finance minister.. Say wetin happen? Stop oo
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Cigo1(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Aregbesola.
The man who opposed a fair and square election and who rigged massively to get elected the second time.

The same man who lied about not receiving salary for eight years but has a $513 million net worth.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by ayomilore: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Don't say that again please.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2018
undecided when was these claims happened?
Cigo1:
Aregbesola.
The man who opposed a fair and square election and who rigged massively to get elected the second time.

The same man who lied about not receiving salary for eight years but has a $513 million net worth.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol.

The Ooni Gbese refrigerator technician and alfa voodoo priest?

Yorubas and their delusions.

Make Aregberascal minister of finance and enter permanent economic depression.

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
tongue Togo and Benin republic they are nearby you don't need Visa.
helinues:
Never
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Blacknight28: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
And someone is surprised as to why our economy is in peril
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
cool I think he will make good impact as a minister of finance than thief Okojon.
TylerDurden:
Lol.

The Ooni Gbese refrigerator technician and alfa voodoo priest?

Yorubas and their delusions.

Make Aregberascal minister of finance and enter permanent economic depression.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
Don't get it twisted .

Impossicant....he is an engineer....if you say works minister, ehn ehn
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Your discipline not determine.
quickberry:

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool I think he will make good impact as a minister of finance than thief Okojon.

Last I heard Ngozi is in hot demand globally, chairing Economic think tanks and fortune 500 blue chip companies.

Where is that your oluwole cockney ascent afonjess? Last I heard she is still checking her linkedin account for job vacancies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:

Not when it comes to ministry of finance
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by helinues: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
tongue Togo and Benin republic they are nearby you don't need Visa.

What are they doing there?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2018
grin should in case you don't want Aregbesola as a minister of finance.
helinues:

What are they doing there?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

He is no engineer.

He used to claim to be one and even submitted a degree to that effect in his first inec form but after he was exposed by Omisore that he remains a refrigerator repairer and after which COREN and the Nigerian Guild of Engineers warned him to desist from rubishing their profession, he will submit a contentious WAEC certificate as his highest academic qualification in his re-election form to INEC.

Why do you think he dropped the Engineer tittle?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by helinues: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin should in case you don't want Aregbesola as a minister of finance.

I am not the only one as you can see from the comments. Or only you got it right?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

He is no engineer.

He used to claim to be one and even submitted a degree to that effect in his first inec form but after he was exposed by Omisore that he remains a refrigerator repairer and after which COREN and the Nigerian Guild of Engineers warned him to desist from rubishing their profession, he will submit a contentious WAEC certificate as his highest academic qualification in his re-election form to INEC.

Provide a proof
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by Lipscomb(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2018
undecided your stupid Ngozi used Nigeria money buying juices position.
TylerDurden:

Last I heard Ngozi is in hot demand globally, chairing Economic think tanks and fortune 500 blue chip companies.

Where is that your oluwole cockney ascent afonjess? Last I heard she is still checking her linkedin account for job vacancies.

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by helinues: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

He is no engineer.

Another version. Everything to you Na politics. Carry your mediocre somewhere else.

I will make sure I pray for you guys tonight. Both Apc zombies and Pdp robots to receive sense in this coming year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:

Yes. Tribe and party affiliation trumps all other considerations when making appointments under Buhari.

And you wonder why they call your country a shithole
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2018
helinues:

Another version. Everything to you Na politics. Carry your mediocre somewhere else

Aregbe submitted waec as his highest qualification in his last inec form.

When Buhari sends his name for confirmation as minister to the Senate, his now abridged CV will be read on the floor and you will see for yourself that he no longer wishes to be addressed as an engineer.

Maybe then you will ask yourself why was he claiming to be one in the first place and why he no longer wants to be addressed or recognised as one.

Clowns
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided your stupid Ngozi used Nigeria money buying juices position.

Trust me, if money could buy recognition into the least board Ngozi sits on, your afonja oluwole fraudsters would have since bought one.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by helinues: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Aregbe submitted waec as his highest qualification in his last inec form.

When Buhari sends his name for confirmation as minister to the Senate, his now abridged CV will be read on the floor and you will see for yourself that he no longer wishes to be addressed as an engineer.

Maybe then you will ask yourself why was he claiming to be one in the first place and why he no longer wants to be addressed or recognised as one.

Clowns

Se u no go receive sense now? No carry all this political hatred enter new year. Moreover, the people you are hating never dream or happen to know you ever exist. Haba
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Provide a proof

Hopefully, Buhari will be stupid enough to forward his name to the Senate and then his CV will be tabled on the Senate floor.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Hopefully, Buhari will be stupid enough to forward his name to the Senate and then his CV will be tabled on the Senate floor.

That wouldn't be stupidity.....play opposition with your brain
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2018
helinues:

Se u no go receive sense now? No carry all this political hatred enter new year. Moreover, the people you are hating never dream or happen to know you ever exist. Haba

Afonja, it isn't my fault that you chose forgers, thieves, exconvicts, drug barons and ritual murderers as your leaders.

In as much as you are entitled to gloat on your misplaced choice of leaders, we must remind you that not everyone is impressed.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Afonja, it isn't my fault that you chose forgers, thieves, exconvicts, drug barons and ritual murderers as your leaders.

In as much as you are entitled to gloat on your misplaced choice of leaders, we must remind you that not everyone is impressed.

Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

That wouldn't be stupidity.....play opposition with your brain

It will expose Aregberascal as a fraud and his confirmation will be rightly rejected.

Then you can cry river for Saraki
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

It will expose Aregberascal as a fraud and his confirmation will be rightly rejected.

Then you can cry river for Saraki

There is no fraud anywhere, and mind you saraki wouldn't be in the next senate by the grace of God...we would have a progressive senate president in the 9th senate
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by TylerDurden: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Tribal bigot

Coming from an afonja?

All because I stated the truth about that your useless voodoo practioner?

Tinubu is a convicted drug baron as well.

Yeye
Re: Rauf Aregbesola The Incoming Minister Of Finance. by quickberry(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Coming from an afonja?

All because I stated the truth about that your useless voodoo practioner?

Tinubu is a convicted drug baron as well.

Yeye

I'm not a tribal bigot like you......I can see that you are suffering from megalomany

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Gathering Information On Pantami, May Place Him On No-fly Zone – Ex-dss Dir / Indigene Storms Emir Of Ilorin Palace Chanting They Are Hungry. / Very Soon People Will Start Dying From Hunger In The Streets Of Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.