Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years (32684 Views)

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Nigeria At 61: How The Number Of Universities Grew From Pre-independence To Date / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by manikspears: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jedidiah94:
Throwback & Present Day Pictures Of Some Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together

They say 20 children can't play for 20years but I'll say 8 children can relate well for 8years and still counting.
The journey began when we were in primary school. We've been friends all the way. When we got to SS 3 we slept and dine together in a tiny room and after the SSCE exams then we decided to take the first picture and each guy set for his own course.
After about 8years later, we met and decided to have a reunion and retake the picture in the exact position. AWESOME

One word for this?

Hope nna see why nna no fit blame girl wey nna toast wey no gree back then.
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by twilliamx(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Apc members
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Jedidiah94(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Icon4s:

Just 8years ago till now.

Waiting to see the pix of this 8 guys together in 8 years time.

Definitely. I'm also looking forward to it. By then we guys would have had big tummies and fleet of Cars grin cheesy
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Jedidiah94(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
manikspears:

Hope nna see why nna no fit blame girl wey nna toast wey no gree back then.
grin cheesy
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Abduljabba(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
wizzypro12:
i guess you black movement

Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Adeniyi27(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na wa o.... Love this.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Ayobami7(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by marvel2011(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jedidiah94:

They say 20 children can't play for 20years but I'll say 8 children can relate well for 8years and still counting.
The journey began when we were in primary school. We've been friends all the way. When we got to SS 3 we slept and dine together in a tiny room and after the SSCE exams then we decided to take the first picture and each guy set for his own course.
After about 8years later, we met and decided to have a reunion and retake the picture in the exact position. AWESOME

One word for this?
Are these the APC National Youth Movements
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Israel17: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jedidiah94:

One word for this?
Seun Ajide I see you

1 Like

Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by 3phase(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wait o, am seeing 9 people in d 2nd pic or na my eyes dey deceive me ni
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Abcruz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Eight years and I still never blow, gush I still look like I just left sec school. look at them all matured and grown. God I need a positive change come this New Year insha allahu in Jesus name Amen

Comparism is a game of the inexperienced

But godliness with contentment is great gain.-- 1 Timothy 6:6

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abcruz:

Comparism is a game of the inexperienced

But godliness with contentment is great gain.-- 1 Timothy 6:6

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Who are you?
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Abcruz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Who are you?

I am the Son of the living God. I am a born king, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abcruz:

I am the Son of the living God. I am a born king, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.
You seem versed in the Bible are you a pastor
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by kalao(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Amen.. Thank you so much
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by kalao(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
By the grace of God

Icon4s:

Just 8years ago till now.

Waiting to see the pix of this 8 guys together in 8 years time.
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Abcruz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
You seem versed in the Bible are you a pastor

No.
The "kingdom promotion business" is not restricted to the altar. It lies beyond the pulpit.!!!
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Abcruz:

No.
The "kingdom promotion business" is not restricted to the altar. It lies beyond the pulpit.!!!
You sound like a Jesus Disciples Fellowship member are you?
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Abcruz(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
You sound like a Jesus Disciples Fellowship member are you?
No.
I'm in a personal relationship with my father ,JESUS, who sustains all things by the word of HIS power.
I commend you to fear HIM. For this is the only definition of wisdom and understanding.!
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Jedidiah94(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mexyz:
Nice one guys, also going to have a nice time today with my friends right from time(14years) as friends and still together.

Do share your pictures too
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Jedidiah94(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hassan88:

bloody cultist...
I know dem.....
If you know us then you must be part of us but you ain't cause I can't see u in the picture grin tongue
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Jedidiah94(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
3phase:
Wait o, am seeing 9 people in d 2nd pic or na my eyes dey deceive me ni
cheesy
Your eyes dey see clearly. We used to be 9 but at time the first pictures was taken the 9th dude was absent
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Jedidiah94(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
marvel2011:
Are these the APC National Youth Movements

Eheh, APC NYM my foot
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Diderot001: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
kalao baba and his gang.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by Hassan88(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jedidiah94:

If you know us then you must be part of us but you ain't cause I can't see u in the picture grin tongue
Hahahaha.

Forgiveness is a sin
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by islandmoon: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abcruz:

No.
I'm in a personal relationship with my father ,JESUS, who sustains all things by the word of HIS power.
I commend you to fear HIM. For this is the only definition of wisdom and understanding.!
you are a selfish man, I asked you how you change color of your signature to green and you didn't answer but you are here preaching Jesus
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by olasaad(f): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
lalasticlala:

Happy new year.

She's doing fine. Thanks

OP nice pictures

Good evening sir. How is your day and family too. Sorry I have a little problem here, I once post my phone number on relationship section and I have been trying to remove it but I'm unable to track the link. Pls can you guide me on this.

Note I am married now and still been disturb by guys who gets my number here. Pls help a sister here sir
Re: 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years by lalasticlala(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
olasaad:

Good evening sir. How is your day and family too. Sorry I have a little problem here, I once post my phone number on relationship section and I have been trying to remove it but I'm unable to track the link. Pls can you guide me on this.

Note I am married now and still been disturb by guys who gets my number here. Pls help a sister here sir

Just type the phone number on Nairaland search, it will pop up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.