Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Important Note To All! Forgive And Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Note To All! Forgive And Forget (378 Views)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Note To All! Forgive And Forget by IamPlato(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Hello People! The Year is Ending today, and I Will Be Using This Opportunity To Apologise To Every Person I Have Offended Or Abused Directly Or Indirectly...

Lets All Start A New Page Together...
Re: Important Note To All! Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2018
IamPlato:
Hello People! The Year is Ending today, and I Will Be Using This Opportunity To Apologise To Every Person I Have Offended Or Abused Directly Or Indirectly...

Lets All Start A New Page Together...

we didn't take it personally, all is fair in love and war. happy new year.
Re: Important Note To All! Forgive And Forget by IamPlato(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
we didn't take it personally, all is fair in love and war. happy new year.
Not Everyone Will See It That Way. Happy New Year

(1) (Reply)

She Is Affecting My Religious Life / Question For Ladies / 5 Tips To Know That Your Partner Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.