Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone (1394 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. / Gtbank Quick Loan With No Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders,

UPDATE: 6th April,2019 (full guide now available free at How To Get Instant Loan in Nigeria without collateral)

A complement of the season and happy new year in advance. Am sure a lot if not most Nigerians are almost going broke considering the way we spend either by necessity or not during prolonged festive season like Christmas joined to the new year. A lot will need more quick cash to get their January in shape. Thus, have decided to share with those interested a loan app and platform have been testing out for over 3 months ago and they have proved beyond reasonable doubt to be reliable.

I get the loan any time I apply within 30minutes to 1hour in my bank account.

Who qualifies?
Anyone with a bank account (about 16 Nigerian banks supported) and internet phone

Requirement?
Please if you don't have the following I beg of you don't bother to contact me or I will ignore or block you off.

(1) Active bank account
(2) BVN - they will use it to verify your info
(3) Ability to pay back as at when due (this is not giveaway so if not ready to payback don't apply because you can't escape being tracked down+pay damages)
(4) Have a browsing phone to download and use the app to apply, receive and payback loan on time

If you have the above. Then contact me asap (click here to chat only) - Please you won't pay any fee for this, don't allow anyone to deceive you or pretend to be the person behind this account - info is free.

NOTE: Only contact if you need a loan for personal or business between (N1,500 - N140,000) and not looking for free new year gift or donation. This is not Federal government grant ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by kkc1: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2018
WhatsApp number,please.
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
kkc1:
WhatsApp number,please.
0 70....6605-222.8
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by Neduzze5(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Paylater ba?

There's Branch also.

I used to use both of them both Branch took time in increasing the amount I can collect so I stopped and deleted my account with them.

Now, I use only Paylater.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Neduzze5:
Paylater ba?

There's Branch also.

I used to use both of them both Branch took time in increasing the amount I can collect so I stopped and deleted my account with them.

Now, I use only Paylater.

its not Paylater
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by DECENCY3: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
What's the percentage rate?
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2019
DECENCY3:
What's the percentage rate?

the higher the loan amount you qualify for, the lesser the interest rate becomes. Get in touch for details.
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by DECENCY3: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
oskaaay:

the higher the loan amount you qualify for, the lesser the interest ratte becomes. Get in touch for details.

Can I get the details
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by Niorte: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
List of mobile app from which you can get loan within 15 minutes of verifications are:

Branch

Paylater

Palmscredit

Aella credit

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2019
DECENCY3:

Can I get the details
yeah, get in touch
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by gondon(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Do you run a business in Lagos
Are you in need of business loan
Is your business registered or not
Is your business account or personal account functional

You can get a collateral free loan from us @ RenMoney Mfb
Get disbursed same day
No payment for form or processing charge required

Interested Call : 07030257586
Falozie@renmoneyng.com
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by gondon(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Do you run a business in Lagos
Are you in need of business loan
Is your business registered or not
Is your business account or personal account functional

You can get a collateral free loan from us @ RenMoney Mfb
Get disbursed same day
No payment for form or processing charge required

100k - 2million
Interested Call : 07030257586
Falozie@renmoneyng.com
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by DECENCY3: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
oskaaay:

yeah, get in touch

How please
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by Fridayechi: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Interested. This is my whatsapp number 08057578034
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2019
interest rate nko?
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by afams(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Live n do my business in Delta state, can I get d loan?
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
afams:
Live n do my business in Delta state, can I get d loan?
its nationwide
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by motta(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2019
drop the loan app and save yourself the plenty talk
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2019
motta:
drop the loan app and save yourself the plenty talk
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone by oskaaay(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
For those messaging, I have the guide available online free, check the post for the update with link

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate's Daughter Announces Engagement To Young Egyptian Billionaire / Join Longrich For A Better Life & Better Future / Which Forex Broker Accepts E-gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.