Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures (42430 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Misslagbaja: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one though, I was thinking she's feminist.

She is a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Misslagbaja: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:
Confused nairaland mofos are just so pained that the woman is a feminist and still married.
It pains them that she married a man who does not share their type of reasoning consoling themselves with the notion that she is an hypocrite.
Odiegwu cry

See their stupid comments everywhere. Dunno why they waste their data on minding other peoples business instead of learning thing they don't know. Like "the meaning of feminism". They obviously don't even know what it means.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
So that's the guy you killed the man in him and continue bearing your father's name.

What you gorget to remember is that your mother had to bear father's name for you to come into existence..

Ndi feminism..
im complain give you...busy body

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by nwanyionitsha: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Buy Made in Nigeria, edakun.

She no see any worthy flat-head chest-beater ? angry

Brilliant babe kiss

[img]https://media./images/0ca4cb74b53b6a4624e9c2bf1356da4a/tenor.gif[/img]
Is that why tiwa salvage is sleeping around ?
Tge coneheaded broomsticks have never been able to satisfy her. Tueh..

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Is that why tiwa salvage is sleeping around ?
Tge coneheaded broomsticks have never been able to satisfy her. Tueh..

grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:
And yet, their bank accounts and intelligence are taking them to the top of the society.
Nigerians with their myopic mentality.

Instead of you to see her brilliancy, you are seeing her ugliness.
And this is why politicians will continue to fool the country.
Nigerians cant look beyond physical things.

They cant see the future.

This forum is a microscopic reflection of what Nigeria is all about.

Lots of disgruntled elements filled with negative energy ranting senselessly on a daily basis on people that don't even know about their existence.

Someone without any accomplishment credited to his/her wasted short life span on planet Earth will still have the nerves to come online and spew gibbrish on people that are successful as a result of their dedication and determination to be successful.

I still can't comprehend how unsuccessful people feel so comfortable venting on self made people that owes them nothing, that's an evil mindset which obviously runs on their various DNA's.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

Did feminist say women should not marry?
Nor dey yarn nonsense feminist did not say women should not marry. This is rich coming from a confused specie like yourself.

Feminism promote equal right of both genders which negate the divine principle of marriage. Female has to be submissive to male counterparts in marriage without any strive whatsoever. But alas.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nathan2016: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
mikaelangelov:
Some people's ugliness can never be masked by makeups

Some people madness can never be masked by internet
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
The comments no gree me fit type sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by onmyowncj: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Xander85:
And they say Onitsha isn't safe!
awka is not onitsha,though anambra is relatively safe ,awka is far way safer as d capital
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
EXACTLY WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE MOST USERS IN THIS NAIRALAND?
DRUG ADDICTED TEENS?
THE COMMENTS RESEMBLE HELL.

BY THE WAY THAT'S NOT ADICHIE'S HUSBAND THOUGH. HER HUBBY IS VERY YELLOW IN COMPLEXION.

I DONT KNOW WHO THE COMMENTERS IN NAIRALAND ARE BUT I THINK IT'S DEPRESSING READING THEM. THIS IS STRANGE.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Seahawk: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
She will get a husband (if she doesn’t have one already) she will get one who doesn’t need to diminish her in order to even exist.

Not an insecure one like you.
Alexis11:

Lol you don't get it. She has already ingrained a character in you that you will not be able to get a husband like the one you are displaying here. grin

PS: I'm not responsible for your frustration in life. cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Seahawk: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
That’s your definition of marriage. It doesn’t apply to everyone. What’s divine to you may sound horrendous to others.

Your opinion of divine is when the woman is subdued. That’s the devil in you speaking. I’m sure that’s not the plan of God for the women he created.
That’s the plan of the God you men created

INTEGRITYA1:

Feminism promote equal right of both genders which negate the divine principle of marriage. Female has to be submissive to male counterparts in marriage without any strive whatsoever. But alas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by gwama: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
mikaelangelov:
Some people's ugliness can never be masked by makeups

What ugliness do you see here? Is it the woman or the men who are naughty ?? I see a beautiful woman with her natural complexion and handsome men.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

And who made the divine principle?
I believe in mutuality which is an egalitarian relationship . submission.,love and respect should be mutual.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Alexis11:

Lol you don't get it. She has already ingrained a character in you that you will not be able to get a husband like the one you are displaying here. grin

PS: I'm not responsible for your frustration in life. cool
I am not frustrated it seems you are since you are the one bringing the conversation.
And who talked about getting a husband boy stop yearning nonsense.Nor be your type I dey find.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Seahawk:
She will get a husband (if she doesn’t have one already) she will get one who doesn’t need to diminish her in order to even exist.

Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by SniperSmurf(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Any woman that refuses to collect her husband's name is a selfish cumt.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one though, I was thinking she's feminist.
she is.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So madam feminist is married and receiving the D steadily?? Nairaland wannabe feminist mk una use una head oo
Nobody said feminists don't want to get married, oga.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

And who made the divine principle?
I believe in mutuality which is an egalitarian relationship . submission.,love and respect should be mutual.

I'm happy you stated submission, who should should submit to who? I'm just asking anyway; because most likely submission might be missing from the dictionary of feminist.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Seahawk:
That’s your definition of marriage. It doesn’t apply to everyone. What’s divine to you may sound horrendous to others.

Your opinion of divine is when the woman is subdued. That’s the devil in you speaking. I’m sure that’s not the plan of God for the women he created.
That’s the plan of the God you men created

Subdued? No. It's even nice you mentioned God's plan, the holy book says wives should submit to their husbands and husbands should love the wives. Take it or leave it.

I'm not hear to engage you in an argument or need to convince you. You have your life to live while I have mine.

To every action their is equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by ireneidiva(f): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
bizzibodi:
The heading shld be:IVARA ESEGE SPORTED WITH HIS WIFE CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE AT STANEL WORLD AKWA
Why?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by ireneidiva(f): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

I'm happy you stated submission, who should should submit to who? I'm just asking anyway; because most likely submission might be missing from the dictionary of feminist.

Oga it is only during marriage that a woman is supposedly under a man. Feminism means you should not tell me that has no business with you not to study engineering or work in a rig. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

In my dictionary men and women should submit to each other.
In other words it is not a one way thing.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
ireneidiva:

Oga it is only during marriage that a woman is supposedly under a man. Feminism means you should not tell me that has no business with you not to study engineering or work in a rig. Thank you.
Which marriage is that? undecided
I would only understand you in a religious angle but I myself I am not a religious person.
So I personally do not subscribe to such Bs.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
I no get anything to say. You guys should continue bashing yourselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by ireneidiva(f): 3:44am On Jan 01, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Which marriage is that? undecided
I would only understand you in a religious angle but I myself I am not a religious person.
So I personally do not subscribe to such Bs.
I said 'supposedly'. Don't be quick to type.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by AmazonHippolyta(f): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2019
ireneidiva:

I said 'supposedly'. Don't be quick to type.
I saw that I just wanted to be sure though.
But now it seems you do not identify with such school of thought.
I am sorry happy new year kiss wink to you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Alexis11: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

I am not frustrated it seems you are since you are the one bringing the conversation.
And who talked about getting a husband boy stop yearning nonsense.Nor be your type I dey find.

Are you sure "no be my type you dey find"?? I doubt strongly cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures by Alexis11: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Seahawk:

Goodluck to you then grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Started With A Look (18+) / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / My Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.