Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... (25302 Views)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by artofseduction: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kj
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by bujebudanu1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
G
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Because of this issuse from parent depression can come anytime everybody come with diferent head...may God help us..
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by jboixxx: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Coming from a "pastor"! Ba hankali
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by henrixx(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
Do not listen to this man. grin Give my mom that reply and watch your eyes closed for 1 week
small girl.

Your mama still dey flog you.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by greggng: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
I am not surprise must of your parents are wicked ....what is wrong in asking them simple question?
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by jude33084(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tell them they are older than Dangote
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by ehix89(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dear Reno

I do not subscribe to this disrespectful advice, my parents are very understanding and to some reasonable extent they've done well for themselves.

Should i have such criticism by my parents, i will look deeply into my attitude towards being successful and try as much as possible to improve.

I appreciate your previous useful nudget. However, you are not a fountain of all knowledge and to this one i will simply throw it into a trash can.

Many thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Diso60090(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Are you finding it difficult to get tramadol in your area now adays?..
Well,you just got lucky..
Call me on 09082536745.

This na weytin carry Facebook CEO go court house � because say people dey sell drugs �for he site... na here you wan sell tramadol?
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Tjayjosh(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
Do not listen to this man. grin Give my mom that reply and watch your eyes closed for 1 week
Lol.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by bukason212(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
A responsible parent does not compare his or her child with anyone in the first place. Things change. If I am not doing well today does not mean I will not do well again in life. Even those in wealth today may not see food to eat tomorrow. And that's life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by bukason212(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
A responsible parent does not compare his or her child with anyone in the first place. Things change. If I am not doing well today does not mean I will not do well again in life. Even those in wealth today may not see food to eat tomorrow. And that's life.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by RexTramadol1: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Laughter season
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by kaybaba25(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
I reserved my comment
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Achz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
LMAO
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by dollyjoy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
Funny!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
bukason212:
A responsible parent does not compare his or her child with anyone in the first place. Things change. If I am not doing well today does not mean I will not do well again in life. Even those in wealth today may not see food to eat tomorrow. And that's life.
Unfortunately, most parents of the present and past Nigeria are fond of comparing their struggling children to the successful kids of their friends.

This is something I will never try with my kids coz as you rightly said, things change in life.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
the OP should have put PG in the writeup. some parents gonna take it hard.on some while some go understand.. its depends on who your parent take you for?

a child who has been wayward, prodigal and disrespectful maybe asked this but a child whose parents saw trying hard to make it will definitively pray and advise the child to keep on working hard and sort.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by giftedben: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lmeo!! Try that with my dad, that day you will learn you are a tenant in his house grin
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Nicklaus619(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Call me on 09082536745.

A drug junkie spotted, this is new year, 2019, try get sense cool
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by stanliwise(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Call me on 09082536745.
watch your back. I am serious....You will meet your Waterloo.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
A parent who does that has a lot to learn about parenting.

very poor parenting

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by PapaAdanna: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
ExAngel007:
See what Reno Omokri says you should do whenever your parents compare you to your successful mates

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079604449838956545

This is true

As for your mom, she is a savage.

Maybe she is scared of the truth
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by kenex4ever(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
MzErica:
Is it the same Potor-potor pigs that won't mind using their parents for money rituals?

You wonder why they are into - Baby factory, drug trafficking and pedophile rituals!

The flat headed sleazebags will of course do anything for money... You wonder why they call them money worshipping _faggots?

There you go.
grin
You are seriously having a mental disorder. To start with, everybody knows that it's U watery slimy ewedu eating fellows that are known for being dirty and are referred to as dirty pigs. Secondly, ritual killings is the birth right of Ogun, Osun n Oyo people. Yahoo plus (Ritual money) is now and and official job in South West. Home of betrayers.

Igbos are more into drug because of the high risk and death penalty involved. Your people are scary cats but they love money a lot too that's y Yahoo plus is celebrated over there
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Hassan88(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Electricboy:
grin this man will not kill someone with laughter....merely asking this means I have decided to vacate to the nearest orphanage be cuz the way my dad go finish me ehn.....even UCH might reject me.

How old are u?
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Ugosample(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Parents of these days sef no dey try. It was even worse back in those days. Some kids with hot temper won't take most of these nonsense from them. While growing up, my dad was always tagging me a failure coz I had just graduated from university with no job. One night na just one high he repeat that nonsense talk and I lost it totally and had this burst of anger. I just carried my load and left his house for him. Nonsense.

you are right tho

a lot of parents in Africa act senseless

Such insensitive comparisons should have NEVER come up, but it's quite often the case

I thank God i did not have parents that compared me to others then
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Naijamagician: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
domino4211:
Call me on 09082536745.

Your number isn't on whatsapp bro I need refnol....
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by lilytender: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
If this is the way this Reno Omokirikiri talks to his parents, then I shouldn't be surprised the way he addresses Buhari who has gone even beyond Reno's forefathers.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by sheriff14(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
ExAngel007:
See what Reno Omokri says you should do whenever your parents compare you to your successful mates

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079604449838956545

the slap u will received will reset ur brain
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by emmasege: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Reno can sometimes sound stupid. I hope no one practises this with his or her parent.

Reno needs to take a break from social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.