Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... (25303 Views)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by mexzony: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
This man o.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by bukason212(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Unfortunately, most parents of the present and past Nigeria are fond of comparing their struggling children to the successful kids of their friends.

This is something I will never try with my kids coz as you rightly said, things change in life.
lets just hope that they will learn and put a stop to such comparison
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Hiltop18(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
ITUNES NEEDED AT Special RATE
DIRECT LOADER IS HERE
Instant funding fast loading Best rate
Amazon Google Play Steam Wallet Coins All Gift Card Accepted Here
Sign Hiltop exchanger
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by TGMISKY(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen. E be like say I go build orphanage homes across 9ja. Plenty people go fit need am. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by tunary(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
Do not listen to this man. grin Give my mom that reply and watch your eyes closed for 1 week
Very funny
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by babtoundey(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
As if my mum knows who BillGates is... Not nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by hansomb: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Parents of these days sef no dey try. It was even worse back in those days. Some kids with hot temper won't take most of these nonsense from them. While growing up, my dad was always tagging me a failure coz I had just graduated from university with no job. One night na just one high he repeat that nonsense talk and I lost it totally and had this burst of anger. I just carried my load and left his house for him. Nonsense.
At least your Papa don try send you to university. Carry the remaining load and see how it is.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by aishmuhd(f): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
Do not listen to this man. grin Give my mom that reply and watch your eyes closed for 1 week
Hahahaha!!! Walahi fa
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Thunday1005(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin grin
thatgirl504:
grin
thatgirl504:
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by googi: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
This Reno man, is he an African, Nigerian or the loot wey he dey take support himself for abodo don't turn ime head there.

Like we do not have enough problem already with youths waiting for God to pick up their calls for free money. He wan throw stones inside the small gari wey papa and mama dey provide.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by cronsberg: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2019
We really do have a problem here in nigeria/africa. We are too afraid of our parents. Grown up adults are too scared to express themselve and their opinion to their parents without being labelled disrespectful. You and them alike should know that you are a human being with functioning brain and an opinion, that you do have the right to do what you want within the boundary of the law, that you have the right to make your own choices in life like who or when to marry, where to settle, which career path to take in life etc. But no, our parents want to be the ones to choose everything for us in life from spouse to school to lifestyle. If u question them, you are labelled stuborn and disrespectful. You are expected not to have an opinion at all. They will say they carry u 9 months (well did i force u? Was it not your choice to get pregnant and therefore your responsibility to upbring me? Feeding and schooling me is ur responsibility since you decided to bring me to this world, so u didnt do me any favours)

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by dochenaj: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2019
MzErica:
Is it the same Potor-potor pigs that won't mind using their parents for money rituals?

You wonder why they are into - Baby factory, drug trafficking and pedophile rituals!

The flat headed sleazebags will of course do anything for money... You wonder why they call them money worshipping _faggots?

There you go.
grin
Chai! The depth of hatred seated in your heart is mind boggling.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by MzErica(f): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2019
dochenaj:

Chai! The depth of hatred seated in seated in your heart is mind boggling.

But that's the truth. Isn't it?
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by akaleb2015(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2022
only parents that lacks understanding of destiny would talk that way this is what is common among nigerian parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.