Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season (102739 Views)

Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by psoul12: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2019
popefuse:
Is it just me or has anyone else ever noticed Polaris Bank's customer service experience is one of the best in the country .. Nice one Polaris, Nigerians need all the pampering we can get grin

Yes..I am currently enjoying that as well.

The Customer service I will say is one of to best.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Realboygenius(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2019
All the tips are equally important..we should give it to the OP.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Laurenumoh12: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2019
psoul12:

The customer service and the online services are okay.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Abdstrakt(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Lotel:
Which money sef I someone even securing
Hehehehe....lol but you can BC the link to your friends and family that has money na grin
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
wikido:
The festive season is usually synonymous with endless queues at ATMs and the banking halls around the country, and the quickest fix to avert these scenarios is to consider online banking.

With these tips, you can be safer when performing your financial transactions via an ATM, a mobile app, an internet portal, or other digital means. Let’s dive right in!

1. Avoid clicking on links click on links from untrusted sources to visit your account, instead visit www.polarisbanklimited.com directly by typing it into your web browser.

2. Make sure a web page is secure when entering any personal data. A secured page's URL will start with https:// instead of http://. If this is not seen, all data is not secure, and anything you enter into the page could be intercepted and read by someone else.

3. Polaris Bank will never request for you to send personal information such as passwords over email or text. Never send your username, password, PIN, account information, debit card numbers, etc.

4. Be cautious where you log into your bank. Ensure no one is watching. Look around your surroundings and ensure you have adequate private. Also, avoid logging in from public computers such as in internet cafes, where you would not have control over hardware security.

5. Create a strong password that cannot be easily hacked. The best way to achieve this is by making it long and a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. Remember never to write your passwords down and never you the same password for multiple accounts.

6. Set up account notifications so that you are quickly alerted of any irregularities and suspicious activities on your account.
My Bank
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by easrael(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Cutefergieee:
FTC of the year 2019.. It can only get better going forward... Grateful Heart,
This space is not for sale..
Thank you

Enjoy your FTC alaye. Lmao
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Behankey(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
This is quite helpful and useful.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2019
psoul12:

Well done
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Jaculze(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Yea... These are ways one need to curb scam, at least in a little way.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Oladipupo22: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Jaculze:
Yea... These are ways one need to curb scam, at least in a little way.

I am glad people are knowing about it now though
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Jaculze(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Thanks Op for sharing this.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Behankey(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
psoul12:

I tell ya. They've gotten better even with the change in name.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Laurenumoh12: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2019
This is one of the great tips I have come across this year. Thank you Polaris bank...

wikido:
The festive season is usually synonymous with endless queues at ATMs and the banking halls around the country, and the quickest fix to avert these scenarios is to consider online banking.

With these tips, you can be safer when performing your financial transactions via an ATM, a mobile app, an internet portal, or other digital means. Let’s dive right in!

1. Avoid clicking on links click on links from untrusted sources to visit your account, instead visit www.polarisbanklimited.com directly by typing it into your web browser.

2. Make sure a web page is secure when entering any personal data. A secured page's URL will start with https:// instead of http://. If this is not seen, all data is not secure, and anything you enter into the page could be intercepted and read by someone else.

3. Polaris Bank will never request for you to send personal information such as passwords over email or text. Never send your username, password, PIN, account information, debit card numbers, etc.

4. Be cautious where you log into your bank. Ensure no one is watching. Look around your surroundings and ensure you have adequate private. Also, avoid logging in from public computers such as in internet cafes, where you would not have control over hardware security.

5. Create a strong password that cannot be easily hacked. The best way to achieve this is by making it long and a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. Remember never to write your passwords down and never you the same password for multiple accounts.

6. Set up account notifications so that you are quickly alerted of any irregularities and suspicious activities on your account.
by
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Oladipupo22: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
yomifola:
We are giving our best to satisfy every of our customers.

Who are are WE? You be Polaris?
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by nnaomaog(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2019
wikido:

Going to a banking website is one of the secure access to great savings. A tip like this should be classified as one of best tips...and should be on front page.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by nnaomaog(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Behankey:

You have said it all....
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by shiftback: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
popefuse:
Is it just me or has anyone else ever noticed Polaris Bank's customer service experience is one of the best in the country .. Nice one Polaris, Nigerians need all the pampering we can get grin

I'm currently looking to open a new bank account and I'm yet to decide where, this piece of info might just stay me to Polaris. Nothing I hate pass terrible customer service, especially the bank u currently operate with ( won't name names)
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by shiftback: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Oladipupo22:

He's the CEO, COO, Founder, security guard, customer service, teller and even customer sef cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Laurenumoh(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
shiftback:

I'm currently looking to open a new van account and I'm yet to decide where, this piece of info might just stay me to Polaris. Nothing I hate pass terrible customer service, especially the bank u currently operate with ( won't name names)

Yea...you won't have any regrets opening with Polaris bank. With a nice Customer service and swift network ...
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by shiftback: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2019
OP should add downloading bank apps too.
The best place to download a bank app is not from the play store or by googling the app and being taken to a random site, but via the banks official website. Clone apps are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by bravesoul247(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Thanks OP for sharing. One should be safe this period on how they carry out banking transactions o
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by bravesoul247(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Realboygenius:
All the tips are equally important..we should give it to the OP.
a very good job done by him
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by shiftback: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Behankey:
They were formally keystone abi?
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by easrael(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Thank you Polaris Bank
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Freelancerx: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingLennon:
Festive period? grin Can sum1 tell polaris bank that it is New year 2019...
the post has been there since December. And it's not even too late to give people tips that will better secure their account.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Bashspeaks(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Polaris bank has been my bank from the start formally (skye bank), their customer service is superb ❤️
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Freelancerx: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oladipupo22:

LOL. Maybe he's their MD. You sha get the message. That's the important thing.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by scarycuteface(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Witlee:
See bank way day talk?
I will never forgive you people for allowing me stand in the queue for 2 days to withdraw my own money
LMAO. Two days Anyways, you can use the tips in this post anytime and everytime. It's not for festive season alone
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by scarycuteface(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kaykerry:
This tips are not just useful during holiday seasons, it is an everyday thing for me. I hate queues!
See person wey smart. That's how it should be actually.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by carter406(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
This post will really do help those who seem not to understand the ethics on how bank works
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by ItrendNaija(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's nice to see Polaris doing this. In fact, I think all banks should be doing the most to enlighten it's customers especially their elderly customers that are trying to embrace digital banking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.