|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,910 members, 6,512,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 10:14 PM
|Types Of Youths That Will Attend Crossover Service by AAUJotham(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2018|
TYPES OF YOUTHS THAT WILL ATTEND CROSSOVER SERVICE
1. Those that would be thinking of how to prank
someone with knockout even inside the church.
2. The ones who will step into club immediately after the grace has been said.
3. The ones who can't remember when last they attended church service or have never attended
church since the beginning of the year but will
attend the cross-over service
4. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church for no reason. ** wetin dem dey find sef ** ?
5. The ones who will go to church just to woo ladies. They will go into the church auditorium, check if
pretty ladies are present and will start strategizing
on how to strike up a convo immediately after the
6. The ones who will go for Cross-over service and start blowing knockouts outside the auditorium
7. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating
profusely as if that is their last day on earth.
8. The ones who will keep receiving calls and typing new year messages as if their lives depend on it.
9. The ones who will attend the cross-over service for no reason. During prayers, they will not pray,
during praise and worship, you will never see them
dance. **them force una come church sef? **
10. The ones who will keep checking their wrist watches as if they want to add more time to their
life span. They are more concerned about the time,
therefore, they pay little or no attention to the short
11. The ones who would run out of the church the moment it is 12am on the dot. They will not even
return to share the grace.
12. The ones who will keep disturbing you about the time. ** is it 12 O'clock yet ?**
13. The ones that would rush in from carnival
around 11:55, say Happy New Year by 12:01 then
zoom back to carnival.
14. The ones that would come specifically to
hug female members when 'happy new
year' is being declared.
|Re: Types Of Youths That Will Attend Crossover Service by iSpread(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2018|
Guy you no go understand, how far, how area na...
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30