Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,044 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team (1129 Views)

Do You Think Man Utd Need A New Coach / Arsenal Or Manchester United... Who Is The Better Team Pls! / Who Do You Think Is A Better Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by achall(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2006
yes
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by chimanu2000(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2006
Yes. i believe next season united would be ready to face the Chelsea challenge and make a definite attempt at winning the champions league again. the buys so far have been good, with perhaps a good midfielder we should be set for the future also we need to clean out some players - Mikael Sylvestre, Quinton Fortune and perhaps Ole Guner Solkjear should move on now. RED RULES
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by prettyH(f): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2006
U guys that team needs serious prayers o. As for next season if they get good players with no co-ordination, then no hope for us. Solkjear's been out for such a long time and he is my favourite. The team for next season is dependent on factors such as choice of players to buy and the amout of funds available to spend in the transfer market.
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by Bigtee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2006
As an Life time supporter of the greatest club in Europe. I believe MAN UTD will be BACK.

We don enter market.

Arsenal and chelsea Fans BEWARE
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by Akolawole(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2006
Bigtee:

........ of the greatest club in Europe.

United USED TO BE one of the best
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by prettyH(f): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2006
Akolawole:

United USED TO BE one of the best

See beef........

U wish..................MAN UNITED is one of the best. Will always be.
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by bolaoni(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2006
prettyH:

U guys that team needs serious prayers o. As for next season if they get good players with no co-ordination, then no hope for us. Solkjear's been out for such a long time and he is my favourite. The team for next season is dependent on factors such as choice of players to buy and the amout of funds available to spend in the transfer market.

Well said Pretty. Learnt they are planning to buy Diawarra of Lyon and Gattusso of Ac Milan
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by prettyH(f): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2006
bolaoni:

Well said Pretty. Learnt they are planning to buy Diawarra of Lyon and Gattusso of Ac Milan

Thought they'd bought them already
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by DoubleRevv(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2006
I'm a Man U fan but then its kinda difficult for me to follow what's happnin. I'll like to know whats happnin with our bid to buy
Thomas Gravesen and John Mikel Obi...You know I'll love to see JMO play for United but he would have his work cut out for him especially cuz he is not in the fans good book.
Re: Do You Think Man United Will Be Back Next Season With A Better Team by DoubleRevv(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2006
I forgot to add this;

who delivers 11 times out of 10:
DoubleRevv.

My second sig.

(1) (Reply)

Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup / Ronaldinho (a.k.a Oluwole) World Futballer Of The Year 2006/2007 / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.