Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach (6852 Views)

Homemade adult videos n big yash pictures +18 / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / SEE The OLD POST Of Generalnass The Guy Who Slept With 180 Women N Caught Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Good day fellas please what is with our Nigerian gals n big tummy,more than 85% of our gals have big Stomach,n they just don't care to do anything about this,n all they keep doing is just to eat eat eat eat n just continue eating anything that comes there way,i believe one of the major reason for this issue is gluttony,cos our gals r highly gluttonous in nature, every guy that comes there way becomes another free meal ticket,that's why u can hardly ask a Nigerian gal whether she has eaten n get an affirmative reply,all u would always hear is No, I've not eaten.
Not only that they eat crap,they equally do not exercise,funny enough the only exercise most of em know is how to v sex, beyond that nothing else..
Please you ladies should kindly look into yuh diet,n life pattern,cos this issue is actually derailing most of you from getting married n causing some of d married male to look outside,cos their women r no longer looking attractive,I know it ain't easy but it's worth it...
Please do not carry this nonsense into 2019,look @ yuh fellow women in d Western world n how attractive they still look even @ their old age...
I rest my case...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by iSpread(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Good day fellas please what is wrong with our Nigerian article posters, more than 85% of them do not MIND THEIR BUSINESS...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
I swear this is a very serious issue in Nigeria.

I thought i was the only one that finds female potruding stomach, "Disgusting"

But this generation of Nigeria women are low class, when it comes to health and fitness.
Seeing young ladies with potruding stomachs is very sad and pitiable.

All they know is to eat anything eatable.
some are even drinking beer in beer parlours.

The brains of most NIGERIAN women are wired with thoughts of food, food, food and food.
And this is why majority of the vaginas of NIGERIAN women, "smells badly"

when as a lady you eat anyhow and anything.
Then you dont burn callories from the body, it causes your vagina to smell.
This is why when a Nigeria lady farts, the smell can bring lucky dube back from the dead.

Now imagine how the vagina will smell like.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Abortions: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:

But this generation of Nigeria women are low class, when it comes to health and fitness.

The brains of most NIGERIAN women are wired with thoughts of food, food, food and food.

This is why when a Nigeria lady farts, the smell can bring lucky dube back from the dead.

Choigringringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin So true bro, just so true,those folks just aren't helping themselves,most of em look like doenuts....

3 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
So true bro,they just can't help themselves...
MRSoftapples:

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
undecided If we all mind ourselves how can they learn,grow up son..
iSpread:
Good day fellas please what is wrong with our Nigerian article posters, more than 85% of them do not MIND THEIR BUSINESS...

6 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
this one na overflogged issue nau.na diet then lack of exercise dey cause am.too much sharwama,ice cream,fizzy drinks then lack of exercise then too much akpu.and red meat. but then sha there are a few naija babes dat have trim tummies like one of my friends u need to see her.d babe get trim stomach plus hips.she takes good care of her self.i don ask her how come she maintain her shape like dat and she tell me she dont over eat at night plus she does regular sit ups.dis babe iyam telling u aint a model.

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Kanixt(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
iSpread:

that's his business
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yeah bro,I've met quite a very few,whom actually do know what they r doing wiv themselves...
lefulefu:
this one na overflogged issue nau.na diet then lack of exercise dey cause am.too much sharwama,ice cream,fizzy drinks then lack of exercise then too much akpu.and red meat. but then sha there are a few naija babes dat have trim tummies like one of my friends u need to see her.d babe get trim stomach plus hips.she takes good care of her self.i don ask her how come she maintain her shape like dat and she tell me she dont over eat at night plus she does regular sit ups.dis babe iyam telling u aint a model.

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by pansophist(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
do people find obesity attractive? Olorun maje

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
iSpread:
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
my own view is that nigerian women front and their bakassi is getting bigger these days
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Auladimeji1: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mehn!Nigeria girls don't suffer for Romancelanders angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Gaspardd(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
I was about to open a thread on this same topic.
This stuff is really really sad, most of my childhood crush who were cuties then are now fat with big stomachs posting some creepy pictures on fb with their sad looking fiances.

I had this girl who is a friend, i used to literaly drag her to exercise but she wont, but at every free time she wud go out and set stupid plates of ice creams and other junk foods. 5yrs time niw she will join d fatties posting shit pics on fb with thier sad fiances too.

Anyway i ended my 3mths old relatiinship that has potential to lead to marriage cus i realised that sge cudnt do up to 10 squats.

5 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Prakash247(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Lmao...I fit mad.Thanks for the apt response.

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
The situation is getting too badt bro,some v eaten away there destinies....
Gaspardd:
I was about to open a thread on this same topic.
This stuff is really really sad, most of my childhood crush who were cuties then are now fat with big stomachs posting some creepy pictures on fb with their sad looking fiances.

I had this girl who is a friend, i used to literaly drag her to exercise but she wont, but at every free time she wud go out and set stupid plates of ice creams and other junk foods. 5yrs time niw she will join d fatties posting shit pics on fb with thier sad fiances too.

Anyway i ended my 3mths old relatiinship that has potential to lead to marriage cus i realised that sge cudnt do up to 10 squats.
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
undecided look well bro... Dia stomach is getting bigger not dia behind..
baralatie:
my own view is that nigerian women front and their bakassi is getting bigger these days
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Headlesschicken(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yeah some folks, until they suffocate you during love making... grin
pansophist:
Na do people find obesity attractive? Olorun maje

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by boylemonade(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Headlesschicken:
Yeah some folks, until they suffocate you during love making... grin
lol hahaha
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by davecris(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
iSpread:
it's actually our his and our business. U can kindly sod off if u not interested. Not by force to comment
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by davecris(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Op God bless u for this lovely post. Had this same convo with a colleague last week. Our women need to take care of their body. Imagine a woman looking like a bag of rice after just one birth. It's disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by baralatie(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided look well bro... Dia stomach is getting bigger not dia behind..
the ones I am seeing their bakasi is causing serious eye catching problem.my area has become the who has it has it o
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:

And this is why majority of the vaginas of NIGERIAN women, "smells badly"[/b]

Lol How do you know? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Starboytwo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Women don suffer

1 Like

Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by lobell: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nkwobi and beer on a steady.
Re: What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Why so savage?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Post His Alleged Nudes On Instagram (Videos And Pictures Attached) / What Does A Ring Really Mean? / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.