Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence (3342 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

Who had to believe before being healed in the Bible? it's mostly healing first, then believe... In some cases the recipient didn't even know what to believe
many did like the centurion and the blind man and many didnt somebody like peter and thomas.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
many did like the centurion and the blind man and many didnt somebody like peter and thomas.

Are you saying that it would have been impossible for Jesus to heal the blind man if he had not believed?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

Are you saying that it would have been impossible for Jesus to heal the blind man if he had not believed?
not at all but believing plays a very huge role in the healing
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

not at all but believing plays a very huge role in the healing. He said go your faith has made you whole.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
jesmond3945:
not at all but believing plays a very huge role in the healing. He said go your faith has made you whole.

Well, since it's not a necessity, don't bother about my believe, and tell me if you are a believer... Cause this guy has suffered and been to several churches... Healing him has less to do with me, but me believing will be a bonus after you get him healed... He really deserves it
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Vrengkat:

Well, since it's not a necessity, don't bother about my believe, and tell me if you are a believer... Cause this guy has suffered and been to several churches... Healing him has less to do with me, but me believing will be a bonus after you get him healed... He really deserves it
so that if i heal him you will now start worshipping me?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
jesmond3945:
so that if i heal him you will now start worshipping me?

Nope, I have knowledge, I will worship the God you serve
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Vrengkat:

Nope, I have knowledge, I will worship the God you serve
let him talk to me, i dont trust your faith but i trust his
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Originakalokalo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
My daughter is barely two years old...

She doesn't know my father.. and she won't have the privilege to see my dad because he is dead.

In the next five years, I will tell her that I had a Father.

She will have to believe my word. A picture of my dad is not even an evidence to her because she will not be able to tell if that's my father or not.

I am the evidence of the fact that I had a father. She will not understand this evidence until a certain time of her life.

God exists. We believe by what we have read about him and through our experiences as we walk with him.

As we walk with him, we get to know him more and feel his manifestation...

The more we grow in our knowledge of him, the more we know more.

Paul walked with God and God told him it was time for him to be called home to rest. Same with Peter.

God became so real to them that they endured persecutions and gruesome execution.

A child in the womb doesn't have any memory of his or her existence....Yet, that knowledge of the child's existence is so common among those who saw the mother pregnant ...

She could argue that she never lived in the womb..

The fact that we don't know something or see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist or it is false.

God is real. Read, look around and find him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
let him talk to me, i dont trust your faith but i trust his

Deep within, you know you can't... Just be honest with yourself. I once believe I possessed healing power to, until I realized no one does... If healing was true, medicine would never had evolved
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
Now considering your friends who are sick, do you know not all sickeness a pastor can take care of but people believe a pastor can take care of all sicknesses. Do you also know not all sickenesses would be healed by Jesus, He decides. He said He would show mercy on whom he desires. That doesnt mean He doesnt heal all. thats why a muderer would enjoy healing while a true christian would die from cholera. But one thing that He guarantees us which is more important than healing is this when you die you make heaven. Thats all that is important to him. Is it not better you stay 20 years on earth and go to heaven than 300 years on earth and go to hell.

I didn't see this... Well, everyone who came to Jesus got healed, everyone the apostles prayed for got healed, the bible says if you have faith you can move mountains... Jesus doesn't decides who gets healed, the Christians do, the great commission states that Christians should go and heal the sick, not just preach(you guys know how to skip that)... If you can't heal the sick, you have no faith man.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Chidany:
CHECK OUT THIS FACTS

1) The Bible told us that God spoke this world into existence.

2) About 90% of Bible predictions have come to pass in the world's history.

3) About 90% of Jesus predictions about the church and the world has come to pass.

You don't need to argue, just read Matthew 24 and check out what has happened to Christians and the world in history and what is still happening now. Repent and give your life to Christ today, tomorrow maybe too late. And if you claim to be a Christian begin to do all that Jesus has commanded his disciples to do, otherwise you are going to find yourself in hell should you die now.
Hmmmm. Let's take a close look at these "facts"

"1. The Bible told us that God spoke this world in existence"

How does this even qualify as a FACT? Are you sure you know the meaning of that word?
Well the Bible also told us that a) the earth was created in 6 days (LOL!!) b) There was a mass exodus of Hebrew slaves from Egypt and c) There was a Great Flood that happened on earth many years ago.
b and c have been proven by historians to be blatant lies. Don't believe me? You use the internet, don't you?

Now about those so called "predictions", biblical prophecies fall into a few main categories. One is prophecy of events guaranteed to come true. If you predict that in the future there will be war, famine, people doubting you, and people having sex, you are guaranteed to be right.
Another is reinterpreting statements to fit facts after they happen. Passages talking about something that isn't even a prediction can be reinterpreted to predict subsequent events. It would be much more meaningful if the prediction were specific and was recognized for centuries as a prediction and then it came true even though it was highly unlikely. This doesn't happen.
Sometimes it's a question of when the book was written. If
the book predicts that a city will be conquered by a particular nation, how clear is it that the passage in question was written before, not after the event?
In the New Testament, the writers were telling the story to show that their reader fit prophecies known to them from the Old Testament. Since there's no independent sources for these stories, we don't know that the authors weren't making up facts to fit the older supposed prophecies.

You christian apologists often make grand claims which, upon closer examination, never live up to their billing.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Hmmmm. Let's take a close look at these "facts"

"1. The Bible told us that God spoke this world in existence"

How does this even qualify as a FACT? Are you sure you know the meaning of that word?
Well the Bible also told us that a) the earth was created in 6 days (LOL!!) b) There was a mass exodus of Hebrew slaves from Egypt and c) There was a Great Flood that happened on earth many years ago.
b and c have been proven by historians to be blatant lies. Don't believe me? You use the internet, don't you?

Now about those so called "predictions", biblical prophecies fall into a few main categories. One is prophecy of events guaranteed to come true. If you predict that in the future there will be war, famine, people doubting you, and people having sex, you are guaranteed to be right.
Another is reinterpreting statements to fit facts after they happen. Passages talking about something that isn't even a prediction can be reinterpreted to predict subsequent events. It would be much more meaningful if the prediction were specific and was recognized for centuries as a prediction and then it came true even though it was highly unlikely. This doesn't happen.
Sometimes it's a question of when the book was written. If
the book predicts that a city will be conquered by a particular nation, how clear is it that the passage in question was written before, not after the event?
In the New Testament, the writers were telling the story to show that their reader fit prophecies known to them from the Old Testament. Since there's no independent sources for these stories, we don't know that the authors weren't making up facts to fit the older supposed prophecies.

You christian apologists often make grand claims which, upon closer examination, never live up to their billing.

And at the time of Jesus, the tensions were clearly high which is why Pilate supposedly even acceded the request from the Sanhedrin to crucify Jesus. Making a prediction of Jerusalem or Israel's destruction was not a fantastic leap. It is like someone predicting that North Korea will be destroyed if they enter a war with the US or better yet that Japanese would be destroyed if they had resisted the US occupation after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vrengkat:

Deep within, you know you can't... Just be honest with yourself. I once believe I possessed healing power to, until I realized no one does... If healing was true, medicine would never had evolved
i dont think you want to help your brother or probably you just made this up.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
i dont think you want to help your brother or probably you just made this up.

His not my brother, a friend...my advice, stop lying to yourself, there is no hell, heaven, God, Santa claus... Just us, and someday we will fade into nonexistent how you were before your birth... The thought is scary, but it's fact, and I better live in a scary reality, than a fairy tale dogmatic unreality

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vrengkat:

His not my brother, a friend...my advice, stop lying to yourself, there is no hell, heaven, God, Santa claus... Just us, and someday we will fade into nonexistent how you were before your birth... The thought is scary, but it's fact, and I better live in a scary reality, than a fairy tale dogmatic unreality
i am not going to fade into non existence? is you that would if you dont believe in Jesus. You are imprisoned by fear, tormented in hopelessness, why not come to joy of living in the presence of Christ. As long as you reject Him, this fear would tear you apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWReRgZ2mNU
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
i am not going to fade into non existence? is you that would if you dont believe in Jesus. You are imprisoned by fear, tormented in hopelessness, why not come to joy of living in the presence of Christ. As long as you reject Him, this fear would tear you apart.

LoL! Stopped watching when he says he studied conspiracy and start spouting conspiracy nonsense. Please!
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2019
jesmond3945:

Who amongst us is leaving in fear... You guys are believing in a make believe reality filled with errors and have been rendered wrong by simple wisdom, just because you are scared of the inevitable... Death... I have stated this, and will state it again, you are not a Christian, you are just a guy scared of the unknown claws of death, and Christianity feels like your ticket out, so you try your best to hold it tight even though you know somewhere in reason it's just a facade

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Vrengkat:

I didn't see this... Well, everyone who came to Jesus got healed, everyone the apostles prayed for got healed, the bible says if you have faith you can move mountains... Jesus doesn't decides who gets healed, the Christians do, the great commission states that Christians should go and heal the sick, not just preach(you guys know how to skip that)... If you can't heal the sick, you have no faith man.
you dont read your bible, what was Jesus implying in luke 4: 24 to 27?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Stopped watching when he says he studied conspiracy and start spouting conspiracy nonsense. Please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBAUZBOIXhk. I love that you are reading, this is another one for you.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Vrengkat:

Who amongst us is leaving in fear... You guys are believing in a make believe reality filled with errors and have been rendered wrong by simple wisdom, just because you are scared of the inevitable... Death... I have stated this, and will state it again, you are not a Christian, you are just a guy scared of the unknown claws of death, and Christianity feels like your ticket out, so you try your best to hold it tight even though you know somewhere in reason it's just a facade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8bxxqytndg
Wow another for you to watch.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2019
jesmond3945:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8bxxqytndg
Wow another for you to watch.

These videos are to long, can't watch that... If your argument is guided by typing into google or youtube "atheists turns christian" then you truly have proven your disbelief... Read the entire bible, every single line has been disproven by reason... To believe crap like adam and eve named every living thing, the earth is 10,000 years old, the earth is flat, someone convulsing has demons, flood covered the earth etc, you must be supressing reason... This is why religious countries and people can't make breakthrough

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2019
jesmond3945:
you dont read your bible, what was Jesus implying in luke 4: 24 to 27?

This has nothing to do with healing in Jesus name... Or even my argument... No one left with his ailment after meeting Jesus... U guys can twist your scripture to serve you
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vrengkat:

This has nothing to do with healing in Jesus name... Or even my argument... No one left with his ailment after meeting Jesus... U guys can twist your scripture to serve you
lol i dont twist scriptures 2 Cor 12:9 what does it imply? You know the problem with Nigerians you people feel that God is a magician, He must always answer to your needs thats why when you dont receive answer to your prayers the next thing is to start blaming Him or going to other illegal means to get your healing. Thats why fake pastors would continue to deceive you.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vrengkat:

These videos are to long, can't watch that... If your argument is guided by typing into google or youtube "atheists turns christian" then you truly have proven your disbelief... Read the entire bible, every single line has been disproven by reason... To believe crap like adam and eve named every living thing, the earth is 10,000 years old, the earth is flat, someone convulsing has demons, flood covered the earth etc, you must be supressing reason... This is why religious countries and people can't make breakthrough
you must watch it. If it was about how fake God is or how he doesn't exist you would start watching it from morning till night. Your heart is cold and God doesnt force you and that would be the last thing i will do is to force you. I have many white friends like you, always using logic and i floor them wella. It all boils down to stubborness and hardened heart. If you think by typing on nairaland I would make you believe God then I am a very very very big fool.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
you must watch it. If it was about how fake God is or how he doesn't exist you would start watching it from morning till night. Your heart is cold and God doesnt force you and that would be the last thing i will do is to force you. I have many white friends like you, always using logic and i floor them wella. It all boils down to stubborness and hardened heart. If you think by typing on nairaland I would make you believe God then I am a very very very big fool.

First of, i don't need videos to convince me God is just a mirage...look around you, everything proves there is no god... I don't follow any Atheist conversation, I don't like being called an atheist, just a normal guy; unlike you abnormal people... Secondly, just like you, I have black friends, who put there believe in "god" (telling me shit like "if you know what god has done for me, like they are not in abject poverty, sick, living in the poverty capital and mentally derange) and try to sell me that crap, i mill them, and occasionally put them in the right track... ... it speaks volumes that Your white friends have everything going for them and they don't believe, you black people have it this bad but you do... Also, having grown in a home that has produced Evangelist and pastors, i was once an evangelist, i have savoured the word 4 times, I have preached in so many arenas, saved souls as you call it, prayed for any sick person i see(cause unlike you, i actually believed and im very empathetic) and some got healed... God doesn't force people cause he is just a figment of your brainwashed imagination... I am not stubborn, if God do exist, asides from the multitude of questions I have, Im ready to bend the knee to him, I do that to my parents, elders, and even the Government everyday... Also, there are millions of ways to make me believe instantly, I don't know if you christian lack the balls to ask your God for healings or he isn't available... Beyond healings a personal visit from your God will do, just like Saul... But writing jesus died for me( a story which you don't know, and it's unverified) won't do it...
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 4:53am On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
lol i dont twist scriptures 2 Cor 12:9 what does it imply? You know the problem with Nigerians you people feel that God is a magician, He must always answer to your needs thats why when you dont receive answer to your prayers the next thing is to start blaming Him or going to other illegal means to get your healing. Thats why fake pastors would continue to deceive you.

Quote anywhere in the bible, you will only conclude that the bible contradicts itself... Jesus was clear when he said if your faith is as tiny as a mustard seed... Christians with reasons knowing they can't move a real mountain says its metaphorical, it translates to problems in life, sickness is one of such... Also in the great commission, it is clear... Preach the gospel, heal the sick... Now come and tell me not everyone can should preach the gospel... Jesus never said pray for the sick and I will decide who gets healed... Bro be real with yourself...

Also Nigerians are the most resilient Christians, a church like dunamis have 100,000 members, most of whom have one problem or the other, but your heals like 5, and financially aid 6... But the population never decreases...
Now tell me this... There are 100 babies with a disease...a doctor has 100 medicine... He goes to the hospital and selects 3, medicates them and leaves, be honest, is that doctor not evil?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by orisa37: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2019
He who God wants to kill, He first makes mad. That is the Atheist. Jesus Christ is not ready yet to reveal Himself to the Atheist.
Atheists will soon see Nigeria come out of Miyetti Allah's Egypt and cross The Red Sea of Buhari into The Lime-Light of full autonomous pre-structuring reorganization of our 36 Constitutional States.
The Goliath that you see terrorising Saul will soon be decapitated by David.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by orisa37: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2019
obinna58:
Religious flaws are very obvious

No.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by orisa37: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2019
obinna58:
Religious flaws are very obvious

You just don't know The God you are worshipping.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by festwiz(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Originakalokalo:

So in summary, god is dead. No? undecided
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Quote anywhere in the bible, you will only conclude that the bible contradicts itself... Jesus was clear when he said if your faith is as tiny as a mustard seed... Christians with reasons knowing they can't move a real mountain says its metaphorical, it translates to problems in life, sickness is one of such... Also in the great commission, it is clear... Preach the gospel, heal the sick... Now come and tell me not everyone can should preach the gospel... Jesus never said pray for the sick and I will decide who gets healed... Bro be real with yourself...

Also Nigerians are the most resilient Christians, a church like dunamis have 100,000 members, most of whom have one problem or the other, but your heals like 5, and financially aid 6... But the population never decreases...
Now tell me this... There are 100 babies with a disease...a doctor has 100 medicine... He goes to the hospital and selects 3, medicates them and leaves, be honest, is that doctor not evil?
not at all, you have to know that the ultimate goal of Jesus was to save us from hell. Thats what mattered to Him, John 3:16. Now Jesus healed so many people, I mean He did a lot of miracles but at the same He made it clear that your faith and God's decision matters. That doesnt mean your healing would not come. The concept of healing is still grey to me because most of the times people would pray for healing and infact the person would die in the process without the healing coming. I still repeat Jesus' main aim was to save everyone which He did. Healing is just part not the main goal, something out of compassion but the problem is in Nigeria we worship healing more than salvation while the europeans care about salvation more than healing. But bible said seek ye first the kingdom and healing would come. That a doctor chooses whom to heal in a particular day doesnt make him evil, let me explain using God's example. A doctor built a very nice hospital , in that hospital when you enter you can never be sick again. Now He goes to a old hospital and see sick people everywhere. He has compassion on all of them but He knows there is a better place for them. Now the doctor has all it takes to heal all but he figures that if he does some people might use that opportunity to kill, steal or oppress other people. It might also be that the medicines would run out. There are one thousand reasons he would not heal all but there are also 1000000000000000000000000 uncountable reasons why he wants them to come to the new hospital and be healed forever. This earth is going away i hope you know and God is preparing mankind to meet him. So if you live 3000 years here and go to hell and i live 80 and go to heaven who won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuxil-c Codeine Doesn't Get Me High Anymore / Christopher Hitchens / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.