Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side (37769 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by crimmish: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Laura Ikeji rocks bikini posing with her husband by the pool side. She shares the loved up photo on her social media space, captioning:

'I'm so grateful for the man I'm married to. Best husband anyone could ask for.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/laura-ikeji-poses-in-bikini-with-husband-by-pool-side.html

See photo:

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by crimmish: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by sinaj(f): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Same thing Toronto said about Churchhill lipsrsealed

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by LesbianBoy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
sinaj:
Same thing Toronto sat about Churchhill lipsrsealed

I will like to see you in bikini! tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Abortions: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
sinaj:
Same thing Toronto sat about Churchhill lipsrsealed
Toronto Sat I understand

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by IamD18: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sitting there is a man who's tired of a social media attention seeking wife.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by lilmax(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
"notice me by fire by force" very irritating attitude

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by derrydinny: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
useless woman and useless husband

nyamiri men are very useless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by datopaper(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Okay, next
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by MZEE01: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
I came to understand that for celebrities to be consistently relevant on the social media, they would have to learn a lot of pretence and mismatch their egos with their actual personal worth. This is because the world is the true controller of their life and living. But I personally hate living a shadow life of my true self ------MZEE.

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by SamAzing: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Can’t wait to see LINDA’s. Either Jeremy or the alleged UK boy. We’re waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Satan66(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Publicity stunt
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Kenekingisback: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Who Laura epp sef grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by anambraamaka: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Z
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yoruba women seff
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
wor wor girl

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Ayoswit(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
They look good together.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
No problem.
Wishing you all the Best.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by sexymoma(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ode ni man yii olorun
Where are the "igbo Amaka" s dem
Come see your fellow biafra man... displaying what he paid 1.2m for angry

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by zombieTRACKER: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
That's someone's husband

You are just borrowing the product
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by slawomir: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Isoright
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by DrChukzy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
sexymoma:
Ode ni man yii olorun
oponu ni wo grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nicklaus619(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
useless woman and useless husband

nyamiri men are very useless

E pain am grin. Oga buy sense it's almost night, don't take this ya stupidity to 2019.
Adios
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
You want to be like kim k but too lazy to build her tommy to that. Ugly tommy bitch
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by DrChukzy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilmax:
"notice me by fire by force" very irritating attitude

Cry us a river joor

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by wonlasewonimi: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
She still managed air brush the cellulite
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by anambraamaka: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
All for the internet
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Diso60090(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
To chop this one you need hoes and fork
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by femi4: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Still dey shack am.....dem go still divorce
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Justbeingreal(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
undecided

I don't take social media love show serious...u can say that to him without coming online to show all the fake lovey dovey ish...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up / Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here? / Dangote Dances As Davido Sings At His 60th Birthday (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.