Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal (4004 Views)

I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
I just got my travel document from the courier and it's visa rejection. The reasons was insufficient funding and they are unsure of my returning after the short trip. I consider this unfair and want to appeal.

Can I appeal via email to them? Please help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by larrybabanla(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
search for their email on goggle ,and appeal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by Thankgodchu: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
embarassed
madamgrace:
I just got my travel document from the courier and it's visa rejection. The reasons was insufficient funding and they are unsure of my returning after the short trip. I consider this unfair and want to appeal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
larrybabanla:
Thank you.

Do I need to attach further document?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
larrybabanla:
I can't find their email
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by larrybabanla(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
madamgrace:
I can't find their email
go to German embassy
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
larrybabanla:
go to German embassy
I'm not in Lagos and going to the Embassy means travelling to Lagos
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by bigtt76(f): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Have you addressed the underlying issues which lead them to believe you don't have sufficient funds?

Can you outline here what you submitted so the gurus in the house can advise you appropriately?

It's not evertime you appeal especially if your case is proven by the ECO

madamgrace:

2 Likes

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by skedman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=madamgrace
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
skedman:
sure they already gave you an expo
Do you have a registered company name ,let me prepare the financial statement you will take along with the appeal letter
They want to know your financial strength and that can be back up along with an audited financial statement or another bank statement.the financial statement will show the asset you have ,the working capital and the commitment that you will come back. Thank me later call me soonest . if need my services kindly call me 8137647895
I will call you

1 Like

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
bigtt76:
Have you addressed the underlying issues which lead them to believe you don't have sufficient funds?

Can you outline here what you submitted so the gurus in the house can advise you appropriately?

It's not evertime you appeal especially if your case is proven by the ECO

Letter of employment
payslips
letter from employer
bank statement etc
I'm unmarried though
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
larrybabanla:
go to German embassy
Pls is this the confirmed email;
info@lago.diplo.de
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by greeners222(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2019
How much was in your bank account at the time of your submission ? Was it a personal bank account or company?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
992finland:
The more reason they feel u won't return. You never marry''''as a single guy dey fink u will not return back to us wife ..meanwhile some coy can help u with presentable bank statement ..
Hmmmm this
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
madamgrace:
Hmmmm this

They usually put the reasons and the method for appeal I the refusal letter. If its in German then translate and provide proof or evidence to address the appeal reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
salsera:

They usually put the reasons and the method for appeal I the refusal letter. If its in German then translate and provide proof or evidence to address the appeal reasons
Thank you. I will
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by queendoreez(f): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
madamgrace:

This is mostly the generic response they give when they chose to deny visas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
queendoreez:

This is mostly the generic response they give when they chose to deny visas!
how long does appeal take?
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by queendoreez(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
madamgrace:
how long does appeal take?

Mine took about 2 weeks and still came out negative. So i'll honestly not advise you to appeal.

1 Like

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by madamgrace: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
queendoreez:

Mine took about 2 weeks and still came out negative. So i'll honestly not advise you to appeal.
On what ground were you denied?
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by frank1001: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
queendoreez:

How did you send in your appeal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by badmus306(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
frank1001:

How did you send in your appeal?
Were you rejected ?
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by omorobe(f): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello Nairalnders,
I jus had my share of experience with the German embassy since last year Feb booking for an appointment. Got an email to cancel in March and rebook in April. This I did then my school was to resume in September 2021. July 2021 no update on appointment date called the embassy was told my appointment will be for April this year 2022. Fast forward to November 5th got an email mail to come for interview two weeks from that day mail was sent. Tried to get a sponsor letter within this short period as I signed up also for a blocked account none came through for my interview date. Went for the interview on the said date and was asked to book again. Gave me more time to get my outstanding document. From this platform I almost got scammed though for getting a sponsor letter(long story). Then my best friend linked me up to our secondary school friend whom I reached out to and thanks to God got connected to. Friend of his who stood in for me as a sponsor with title friend on the sponsor letter. Got the letter in January, got interview date for February. I went for the interview like my comrade who gave his story years ago of the interviewer asking him questions about his personality after looking at his age, na so this bros after asking me about the school. I explained to him school had resumed we were on induction that week and as at today I am writing here I am 2 months gone with studies and assignments submitted. Next He then focused on the relationship with my sponsor. Then talked about relationship status, when getting married etc. only for April 1st while at the office I received the letter of refusal after 5 weeks of long wait for their update not to mention since last year. How I wished it was an April fool played on me but NO. I got the letter to appeal and I really would like to give it a shot. Please any advise on how to go about it.

Please I look forward to anyone vital advise. Is it worth appealing?
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:23am On Apr 05, 2022
omorobe:
Hello Nairalnders,
I jus had my share of experience with the German embassy since last year Feb booking for an appointment. Got an email to cancel in March and rebook in April. This I did then my school was to resume in September 2021. July 2021 no update on appointment date called the embassy was told my appointment will be for April this year 2022. Fast forward to November 5th got an email mail to come for interview two weeks from that day mail was sent. Tried to get a sponsor letter within this short period as I signed up also for a blocked account none came through for my interview date. Went for the interview on the said date and was asked to book again. Gave me more time to get my outstanding document. From this platform I almost got scammed though for getting a sponsor letter(long story). Then my best friend linked me up to our secondary school friend whom I reached out to and thanks to God got connected to. Friend of his who stood in for me as a sponsor with title friend on the sponsor letter. Got the letter in January, got interview date for February. I went for the interview like my comrade who gave his story years ago of the interviewer asking him questions about his personality after looking at his age, na so this bros after asking me about the school. I explained to him school had resumed we were on induction that week and as at today I am writing here I am 2 months gone with studies and assignments submitted. Next He then focused on the relationship with my sponsor. Then talked about relationship status, when getting married etc. only for April 1st while at the office I received the letter of refusal after 5 weeks of long wait for their update not to mention since last year. How I wished it was an April fool played on me but NO. I got the letter to appeal and I really would like to give it a shot. Please any advise on how to go about it.

Okay, let’s start with this. How much did you know about this sponsor and how well do you know him personally? Does he definitely have sufficient income to act as a sponsor?
Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2022
madamgrace:

The reasons you were given for denial were very frank and should be easy to fix. First, they felt as though you didn’t have sufficient funds to support your endeavor. Was your account adequately funded? More often than not, Germany verifies the legitimacy of the information submitted as proof of funds. Re-submit proof of funds that are able to be verified.
Next, you need to prove strong ties to Nigeria and convince them that you have a reason to return to Nigeria and not abscond. You can include an existing business that you may inherit, responsibility for future care of parents, a solid future job prospect, a future obligation, involvement in a church that you will not abandon, etc.Whatever it is, be convincing.
Those are the things that needed to be included in your appeal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal by Grateful02(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
VO's are smart and trained to know when one lie(am not saying you can't lie and escape). On my view I see 3points which lead to denial. First upon your reappointment for Feb interview i guess the joy of sorting out the documents left made you over happy, a sponsors letter is not just enough as u must talk about your sponsor like you know him well(maybe alil lie like he/she has been my sponsor through my sec or uni days etc,lol). Make the VO feel as if the sponsor has always found joy or delight in assisting you academically. Who knows the VO might have noticed that the sponsorship letter isn't truly as it is but only a means to aid you scale through
2ndly show strong commitment that you aim to go there strictly via acadamics and finally do not be over confident or scared,just be a little in between n be concious of linking lies(if any). To me I feel ur over joyful mood played a key role in the denial via achieving ur remaining documents (thanks to the re-booking).
If you permit me I'll also advise u defer admission n give it time,2 months+ when the embassy will respond to your appeal is much. Anyways you are the owner of yourself. Keep your fingers crossed.
All the best ma'am

wink
omorobe:
Hello Nairalnders,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Namibia / How Can I Go To Ikeja GRA By Bus From Ejigbo / Before You Go Abroad For That Msc, Let’s Reason Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.