Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely (54521 Views)

Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by lereinter(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
America can go screw itself! China for the win, baby!

china
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by yinka10: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Righteousness89:
America has not had it this Great in a Long while!

I Salute President Donald Trump! This is how every person elected as President should Be....

Preserve your Citizens first before others!!

Great indeed, with over 800 000 fed govt workers not getting paid doing the holidays, why shut the government down over funding for the wall he said Mexico will pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Tombowers87: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pls I need to know if I can still get my USA interview done January 2, because I haven’t gotten any email from the USA embassy on rescheduling my appointments, I will appreciate any good information... thanks
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by boxypane(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Half brains will blame Buhari for this.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by jieta: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

China is about to seize the port of Kenya for loan default.
Any Link to read more about this?
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Originalsly: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Righteousness89:

I Salute President Donald Trump! This is how every person elected as President should Be....

Really?... so if the next President of Nigeria is Yoruba.... you want him to crack down on all Igbos?.... pressuring those here to leave/live in fear and prevent others from entering Nigeria?...but allowing Yorubas to enter freely...and give them support? Adolph Hitler had the same mindset.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by planetx: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

They have already seized the Zambian airport.

When you borrow Chinese loans for infrastructure, the Chinese ensure that those projects are not covered by sovereign immunity and so can be seized if you failed to pay up as at when due.
It is a condition the Chinese give before building any project.

America warned them.
The stupidity of Africans and their leaders is mindboggling, we were warning them of this romance with this ancient and cunning civilization called the Chinese but they got carried away with the fake promises of building ancient locomotives by the Chinese. Africans should prepare for a more devastating colonization worse than the Europeans, heard they have also seized the right to fish in Somalia coastal waters indefinitely.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Billionaire09: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deepthoughts:
If it were in Nigeria that the NASS refused buhari like this, zombies would have been shouting that the NASS is made up of corrupt persons who are opposed to the dullard saint buhari.

Jubril/fulani cabals in aso rock have started going after their afonja subordinate senator Dino.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Vtrd: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
planetx:
The stupidity of Africans and their leaders is mindboggling, we were warning them of this romance with this ancient and cunning civilization called the Chinese but they got carried away with the fake promises of building ancient locomotives by the Chinese. Africans should prepare for a more devastating colonization worse than the Europeans, heard they have also seized the right to fish in Somalia coastal waters indefinitely.
The Chinese ain't joking.
They have also colonised mineral resources in Congo.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Righteousness89:

Spewing thrash from your hamlet..... what do you know that is going on there

1 Like

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Bridget95(f): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
brainy4oli:
Trump was voted for his anti-imigration stance. It hurts to the outside world, but he did win the election. The US legislators should understand he was voted in solely for this 'wall'.

Afterall, considering the billions America spends on its military, 5 billion dollars is chicken change.
USA spend Billions of dollars on it's military baa? chai!
why can't the man in aso Villa spend Billions on our military and banish Boko Haram plus secure Nigeria instead of allowing our soldiers perish in enemy hands while he stares at the billions in our external reserves daily with his papa glasses.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by deafeyez: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
So APC won't ask Atiku to visit US anytime soon. grin
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by stealthtiger(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:

There's an inevitable shift in world powers slowly taking place. No dull am.
America is very much aware of that and proactive steps by the government is been taken.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Billionaire09:
President Trump is a great president USA ever elected.

God bless USA government
God bless Israel government
God bless incoming Biafra government.

Another strong civilised nation to be restore among world GS.

Its official.... you are an Idiot!
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by BruncleZuma: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Some of the comments on this platform with regards to the US and Donald Trump are the effects of having Fox News as part of your free cable bouquet...so many rotten brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by erico2k2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
abdeiz:
Here is a president going to war to fulfill promises he made to the electorate and here in my country a president who is lifeless, blames others for failures instead of doing the right thing. In saner climes he'd have to step down but our division in this country won't let that happen. Heck...no revolution would happen.
Nahhhh you missed the argument,You remember when he was like **** WHo is Paying for the Wall? Answer mexicans** Now he wants the US to pay.How is that not going back on his words?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
EDOLUWA:
Trump has a firm vision and strategy to execute his vision before he got to the power unlike PMB that has no vision nor strategy.

Wow, you must be up to date with American Politics....... Firm Vision and Strategy.... . boy please shut your mouth
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by DanjaNinja(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Righteousness89:

Oga, please explain to me how America has never had it this great?

Oh btw, I live in America...
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
erico2k2:

Nahhhh you missed the argument,You remember when he was like **** WHo is Paying for the Wall? Answer mexicans** Now he wants the US to pay.How is that not going back on his words?

Guy, why are you trying to educate dummies..... these same people who are easily deceived?
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Techsupport:

Guy, why are you trying to educate dummies..... these same people who are easily deceived?
you are right bro nah NNC not CNN dem dey watch,

1 Like

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
ImpressionsNG:
Trump is at it again. I feel sorry for the numerous Nigerians affected by the crazy man in the White House.

Meanwhile, if you're planning to apply for a US visa anytime the Embassy reopens, here is very important information for you, concerning the documents required for US visa application (student and work visas)...

https://www.impressions.ng/required-documents-for-us-visa-application-in-nigeria-student-work-visa/
you actually think he is crazy. A man who built a name for himself, how easy could that have been? You are concerned about your own his interest, he is concerned about the American citizens because many of your brothers are a nuisance to the country
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by erico2k2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
majekdom2:
you actually think he is crazy. A man who built a name for himself, how easy could that have been? You are concerned about your own his interest, he is concerned about the American citizens because many of your brothers are a nuisance to the country
SO in your words or reasoning why do you think the US govt is shut down as we speak
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Johnboom: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:
It's about time naive myopic lagosians got woke by a Boko bomb
May that be your potion .Amen
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
erico2k2:

SO in your words or reasoning why do you think the US govt is shut down as we speak
there will always be disagreement. This is not new. Even CLevel suites disagree on issue but then the disagreement is always to the advance the state. They will come to an agreement and that agreement will be the best and I can tell you one of the agreement will be stricter immigration laws that will stop the nuisances of your brothers.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by gr8tone: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAconnect247:
How will Atiku buy visa now? Chai wrong timing o grin grin grin
What's so special about America?
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by abdeiz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
ClearFlair:

Step down for what? For making Nigeria better.

If we weren't divided about the progress of this courier would have agreed with you but nay, besides I don't want to be dragged into a dicipative argument.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by abdeiz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
erico2k2:

NO I am not, I vividly remember that, my point is that he never lost sight of his goals always snaking and meandering his way to get what he wants for his people.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Antipob777(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
I blame Nnamdi kanu and Igbos for this US decision

This is heart breaking. See what the agitation for Biafra have caused our dear country

It shall never be well with kanu and Igbos

1 Like

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by ifymadu: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Don't focus on your immediate problem called Nigeria. Empty sk.ll
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by drakeli: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Wey the win naa? I no see any win for China for here o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.