Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely (54620 Views)

Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by justwise(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Of course he won and exactly be design of the founding fathers of the country and constitution, the Electoral College. It is a Republic, not mob rules of New York and California. Democrats already allow illegal immigrants to vote in elections. They would let people in China and Nigeria to vote if they could.

You are truly a trump supporter, just like trump reading and understanding are not your thing, just lie and lie then double down on previous lies.
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
do we have a president?
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Billionaire09:

Cowardice comment.

If British couldn't deceived the whole against Biafrans in 1966, is it now that IPOB are all over the world after survived that massacred to take over our lvotes
IPOB is the only forces to engage Fulani terrorist in Nigeria security system

What was the cause of that so called war you always scare of? If your answer to this question will tell how old you are.

We will use your Nigeria armour tanks and all the weapons Nigeria government purchased to kill mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

We are not going votes, is it by force to votes

Of all ur chest pounding statements, how many of these do u handle

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Billionaire09: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Techsupport:

Of all ur chest pounding statements, how many of these do u handle

Is that all you got undecided

Come and vote please.

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Billionaire09:

Is that all you got undecided

Come and vote please.

Boy shut them nigga lips up. Ain't nothing but a broke bittch nigga. U ain't got shiit. U finna do nothing but run ur bittch mouth. Go suck a dick or do whatever bittches
do. I ain't got time to argue with an ass hat like u. Boy u lucky I am no where near u. Punk ass roach acting all tough behind a key board.

I got more killing toys than all ur fake ass wanna be Jews. Y'all dick heads are just retarrded

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Billionaire09: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Techsupport:

Boy shut them nigga lips up. Ain't nothing but a broke bittch nigga. U ain't got shit. U finna do nothing but run ur bittch mouth. Go suck a dick or do whatever bittches
do. I ain't got time to argue with an ass hat like u. Boy u lucky I am no where near u. Punk ass roach acting all tough behind a key board.

I got more killing toys than all ur fake ass wanna be Jews. U dick heads are just retarded

Faceless idiot forming. Come and vote please.

Your stupidity will be treated, show your face if you are not a coward.

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Billionaire09:

Faceless idiot forming. Come and vote please.

Your stupidity will be treated, show your face if you are not a coward.
Broke boy with a moniker billionaire..... What an irony.
I will be there and I will vote and u won't so shiit
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Billionaire09: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Techsupport:

Broke boy with a moniker billionaire..... What an irony.
I will be there and I will vote and u won't so shiit

If you are one of the touts that would be hire with 20k per each, use your head and fuçk off of the line.

Write your will if you got any responsibility before coming to die.

Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Billionaire09:

If you are one of the touts that would be hire with 20k per each, use your head and fuçk off of the line.

Write your will if you got any responsibility before coming to die.

Awww butt hurt.... whinny lil biitch. Go eat a dick boy
Re: US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely by Billionaire09: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Techsupport:

Awww butt hurt.... whinny lil biitch. Go eat a dick boy

We are waiting for you all, come and vote.

There will be no more Nigeria the zoo elections in Biafraland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.