Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari (1281 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Muttee: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2018

Nuhu Ribadu, pioneer chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has handed over his campaign offices and buses to the reelection bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ribadu who sought and lost the governorship ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2019 poll, said the opponents of Buhari will be “roundly defeated”.

He said the February presidential election is a referendum between a past that should forever be forgotten and a new chapter of probity and accountability.

He spoke in Yola, Adamawa capital, at a ceremony to hands off his gubernatorial campaign structure to Buhari.

He said he and his supporters would work assiduously to ensure the victory of Buhari in Adamawa.

“There is consensus among Nigerians of goodwill. Nobody wants return of those faces that are synonymous with our failure as a country. We have moved on, we should not allow them to dragged us back,” he said.

“For the past three years, EFCC and others have been struggling to recover wealth stolen from this country within just a few years. We are happy now that such wanton stealing is not happening. We should not allow those who have no problem with stealing our wealth to get back on the wheels.”

He said the people of Adamawa have no reason not to support Buhari due to a number of achievements of the administration.

“This state is a farming state. Our farmers have been supported through Anchor Borrowers. We now have fertilizer all over,” he said.

“In terms of infrastructure, Adamawa is witnessing massive revolution. A number of roads are currently ongoing in the state. We have never had it so good.

“Many communities in Adamawa state were under Boko Haram occupation. The capital, Yola, was being threatened but today everyone is at peace, all displaced persons have been relocated to their towns.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/efcc-pioneer-chairman-ribadu-donates-offices-campaign-buses-to-buhari.html

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by kaykay1980: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
mm
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Omeokachie: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is Ribadu also amongst the "farmers"? grin
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Atiku go hear shege!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by deomelllo: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
lmao @ athiefKUlooter.

Na only Igbos remain in his corner..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Before the casting of votes on election day, ATIKU will call to congratulate president BUHARI as president elect in 2019 presidential election . grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Another headache for ipob dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Agritech(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Which major politician is supporting Atiku in Adamawa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
I don't take this man serious
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is an indication that buhari will lose in 2019 .Ribadu is always on the losing side
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by daddytime(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Riba Ribadu...what business does he run again?

In all, I just wish Bubu would win and make Ribadu the new EFCC head...in fact the kind emigration wey Nigeria go record plus abandoned properties will be unprecedented.

E get one of my neighbour wey I dey suspect..I dey always peep him compound from my window...na him house I go just kpake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
wea e for see money take buy dem Atiku asked.

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Omeokachie:
Is Ribadu also amongst the "farmers"? grin

What chance does atiku have when buhari's greatest support is from adamawa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by senatordave1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
chiefolododo:
This is an indication that buhari will lose in 2019 .Ribadu is always on the losing side
No notable person from adamawa is with atiku.i believe you know that he will lose but out of hatred for buhari,your just hoping that by chance atiku will win

1 Like

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Kenekingisback: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Stolen funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Kanixt(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
When atiku become president all efcc staffs present and formers, all police present and formers, all military and paramilitary present and formers, all politicians present and past, lastly all deep blue state will go for hijira outside nigeria.
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
senatordave1:

No notable person from adamawa is with atiku.i believe you know that he will lose but out of hatred for buhari,your just hoping that by chance atiku will win
I tell you buhari won't win in 2019
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by SmallFlatino: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Wetn Buhari show us vs wetn Jubril day draw

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by rexwalters: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2019
chiefolododo:
I tell you buhari won't win in 2019
You must be referring to biafra land? He will still defeat atiku in the land of the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Calers: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by rexwalters: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
Atiku go hear shege!
He is a goner,no chance whatsoever,Nigeria is not for sale,no vacancy in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Godblesspmb: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Ipob have never wish anything good for Nigeria. No wonder they brought a corrupt bastard to contest for president. Our God will never allow them to succeed
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2019
rexwalters:
You must be referring to biafra land? He will still defeat atiku in the land of the rising sun.
don't deceive yourself in this new year , we have settled Jubril's matter
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by senatordave1(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2019
chiefolododo:
don't deceive yourself in this new year , we have settled Jubril's matter
Chief olodo,buhari has won already
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Chief olodo,buhari has won already
okay, let's wait and see. You gays cannot do without insulting or blameless the opposition
Re: EFCC Pioneer Chairman, Ribadu Donates Offices, Campaign Buses To Buhari by Metuh: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Where did Ribadu get this money to throw around

Mr Intehrithief indeed. grin

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Decries Conduct Of The Election / My Greatest Joy Is The Defeat Of Saraki / Is Civilisation Fornicating With Your Teacher At 15? Fani-kayode Blasts Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.