Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others (18123 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by mediaNGR: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has challenged President Muhammadu Buhari and anyone else accusing him of being corrupt to report him to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The former Vice President said this while dismissing corruption allegations levelled against him.

Atiku challenged those that have accused him of corruption to make their case known before the anti-graft agency.

The former VP said this in an interview with the Voice of America’s correspondent, Aliyu Mustapha.

Atiku said, “I have challenged everybody publicly or otherwise, that if you have any evidence of corruption against me while I was in public office or as a politician, feel free to go to EFCC or the court, but nobody has come.”

Atiku further explained that stronger laws and processes are needed to try those accused of corruption.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/2019-i-challenge-you-to-report-me-to.html

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Abfinest007(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
the battle line has just been drawn between failure n progress
insecurity n security
a heartless dictator n a good leader

shine ur pvc let atikulate

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by daddytime(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is this all the purported ass rammer has got to offer the hopefuls of his candidacy??

Which kind nonsense be this na...now I suspect this guy is codedly working for Bubu...

He should just go ahead, concede and create a record...

Bubu ride on jare at this rate...no contest

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
I Just Love this Man's Boldness

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by magoo10(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is an open challenge to buharideens and zombies instead of ranting all over the pages of newspaper and cyber space shouting atiku is corrupt while they continue to asslick a frog eyed drug baron who looted Lagos treasury alongside his olleagues of looters.
Buhari is a fantastic hypocrite

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by MadamExcellency: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Paddy paddy criminals.

The ruling class should stop disturbing hardworking day to day Nigerians trying to earn a living through legitimate means.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by oluwatosink: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mumu Atiku grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Kanixt(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
See buharians now ready for insult. 1 2 3 begin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
ATIKU challenging you or not, just make sure you are on the next fly emirates flights to AMERICA tomorrow.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by mbaboy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is he contesting for USA President?
yarimo:
ATIKU challenging you or not, just make sure you on fly emirates flights to AMERICA tomorrow.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by yarimo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
question for PETER OBI Vice-presidential candidate of people republic of CHINA
mbaboy:
Is he contesting for USA President?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by MirJay: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oga we Nigerians are fully behind you. pls we need your corrupt hand for the betterment of all areas of the country. Tho the Nigeriens |are behind the lifeless one

12 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by franchasng: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Na so!

Atiku is corrupt, Atiku looted Nigeria's money, and you are the President of Nigeria, all the power is in your hands, why not arrest him and arraign him in court to answer to his corruption allegation and if found guilty, jail him for life and we the well meaning Nigerians will hail you not using your useless media trial to deceive gullible Yoruba youths and their mumu followers angry angry

Yoruba youths are the number 1 enemies of Nigeria! They are ready to vote Boko Haram leader Shekarau as President and don't care if he kills every Nigerian so long as it will guarantee that a Yoruba man answerable to Thieffnubu will become President in 2023, very selfish, wicked people angry angry

Very bigoted tribalistic set of youths angry angry

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Emu4life(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
So that you will start shouting "Wizard hunt"?? Nonsense.
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by ArmaniUhuru: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
AtiKu is the real MVP. The man pass Rambo abeg.
It’s either they take it from here, or they shut up forever.

The photo below is their mr integrity and Oyegun flying in AtiKus private jet to a campaign venue in 2014 when AtiKu was not not corrupt. Isn’t it funny?

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by bantudra: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
olori ebu...

report yourself to amelika....

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
After FEBUHARI , EFCC go knock ya door . I no want to hear witch hunt then o grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Hotfreeze: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
APC has so messed with Atiku's campaign that their campaign doesn't have direction again.

The Atiku plan is just argue, lie and tell more lies.

I have never seen a candidate more distracted than Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by kings09(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU challenging you or not, just make sure you on fly emirates flights to AMERICA tomorrow.
Show evidence of his corrupt act or u keep kwayet.

All u do is rant all over social media.

Ur clueless buhari dat went to US, wat has brought back as his lifelessness

Hypocrites

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
More of Buhari dirty deals will soon be blown open .

Just watch

8 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by aolawale025: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari better take this up or be mute

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BruncleZuma: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
End of Story

12 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by davido2017(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
O ti gbenun tan
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Earthquake1: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
daddytime:
Is this all the purported ass rammer has got to offer the hopefuls of his candidacy??

Which kind nonsense be this na...now I suspect this guy is codedly working for Bubu...

He should just go ahead, concede and create a record...

Bubu ride on jare at this rate...no contest

You wrote a lot of things but ended up making no point

If you think he's corrupt report him to EFCC

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Auxtin85(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
They are noise makers, they won’t do anything because you weren’t caught in the act
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
We get your challenge now....
Wait for it after you lose at the elections.
Baba is just too nice and lenient to this crooks that should be languishing in prison now.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by socialmediaman: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
END OF DISCUSSION.

Report Atiku Abubakar to EFCC or focus your campaign on the millions of people you have impoverished since 2015 and stop the unnecessary distraction

15 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Nwachineke1980: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari supporters over to you.As for Buhari being corrupt,we have asked him to order a probe on some owners of keystone bank and 9mobile but he has turned deaf and dumb.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Justbeingreal(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
undecided

With this statement Why do I have the feeling that atiku knows lots of dirty secrete of our top leaders now and them de watch their step not to over push m make him nor open their assess....

Cuz APC we know EF** n co for don open file for him head since him win primary but them bone na only america going we de hear..

Just saying tho..

5 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by bantudra: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
buhari has already won....look how this wan dey argue...

visit amelika him no gree....

but still in naija makin senseless noise....
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Diso60090(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy New year in advance Atiku

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.