Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? (510 Views)

Mali Inaugurates University Of Witchcraft To Unleash Africa's Occult Potentials / Masters Degree: Which Of This Course Has Good Potentials / Please Someone Help Me Solve This Difficult Math (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am always confused trying to discover the potentials in me, i feel like am multi talented buh don't really know how to discover this talents and turn them into reality.

Please nairalanders your positive advices are highly welcomed thank you!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by electroilorin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Same shoes oo

Bale of shoes available at wholesale price. You can start a Akube shoe selling business which is very lucrative business with as low as 22k.
What we promise is a minimum of 50 1st grade quality Shoes.

Bale Categories Available:

Our Female Mix Bale is a mix of different types of female shoes including heels, flat shoes, cover shoes, female boots, guy shoes, Female Trainers etc.

Our Male Mix Bale Contains different types of male shoes including Men Leather shoes, Trainers, Timberland, Boots, Canvases, Sandals and Soccer Boots etc.

Our Children Mix Bale contains varieties of children shoes children sandal, canvas, cover shoe, Christmas light shoes, cute baby shoes etc.

Our Mix Mix F Bale is a mix of about 20% male shoe, 50% ladies shoes and 30% children shoes.

Our Mix Mix M Bale is a mix of about 40% male shoe, 40% ladies shoes and 20% children shoes.
Contact us for the price list
Your satisfaction is our only pleasure. Our warehouses are in Niger Republic and Benin Republic Business headquarters in Kebbi state, Partners in Lagos, Ibadan and Ilorin. We deliver to any city in Nigeria, You can call or whatsapp us on 08164930650 Or join our whatsapp group for more information and any enquiry via https:///KhDNsBziQhJFfxCGzjml5D Please Don't just generalize every online business as scam...
Join our whatsapp group for pictures, testimony, and enquiries **kindly rebroadcast**
Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by tripplephi: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
LIST YOUR SKILLS HERE AND RATE THEM IN PERCENTAGE OF THE ONE THAT GIVE YOU MOST SATISFACTION.

and also list your HOBBIES

then describe your character traits.

AND you will get your answers.

chijindu12:
I am always confused trying to discover the potentials in me, i feel like am multi talented buh don't really know how to discover this talents and turn them into reality.

Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by iCauseTrouble: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
You want to discover your talent on Nairaland? Wrong place!!!!
Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
tripplephi:
LIST YOUR SKILLS HERE AND RATE THEM IN PERCENTAGE OF THE ONE THAT GIVE YOU MOST SATISFACTION.

and also list your HOBBIES

then describe your character traits.

AND you will get your answers.

Singing 90%
acting 60%
playing football 80%
ability to think and write down 85%
ability to learn fast 95%
been funny 75%.

the ones i do with passion listed above are;- music, ability to think and write down, make people laugh.

Hobbies are loves studying, singing, been funny like doing funny things.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
chijindu12:

Singing 90%
acting 60%
playing football 80%
been funny 75%.

the ones i do with passion listed above are;- music, ability to think and write down, make people laugh.

I'm just the type who loves singing and listening to music also like a situation whereby we're in a group discusion which seems to be boring, i find my self saying something funny which makes people laugh and the whole environment lively. lastly i love studying anything relating to education am in. thank you.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by tripplephi: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
then its too simple. I was even thinking it was a complex stuff....

ALL ENTERTAINERS LIKE TUNDE EDNUT ACTUALLY HAVE ALL THESE TRAITS.

So meet one of them for mentorship.

read books to build each of these areas uP... and decide which one will come first.... MOST OF THEM start out as MOVIE ACTORS WITH NOLLYWOOD but end up as singers ...... or comedians .... ALL NA ENTERTAINMENT.

SO THERE, I HAVE CLEARLY SEPERATED IT FOR YOU.
If it will be hard for you to gain recorgnition with singing or come into the limelight with it... then maybe you could start with acting.

chijindu12:

Singing 90%
acting 60%
playing football 80%
been funny 75%.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigeria does that to you. Avenues to harness talent and skills are limited.

Find what you love the most and channel all of your energy. Goodluck
Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Nigeria does that to you. Avenues to harness talent and skills are limited.

Find what you love the most and channel all of your energy. Goodluck

Thank you very much.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Discover My Potentials/talents? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2019
chijindu12:

I personally discovered that I have a truckload of abilities because of my adventurous nature,I always get excited whenever I see a gift I like,I try to see if I also have that gift and most of the time I do.

But it also helps me to know the gifts I don't have,
And having many potentials puts pressure on you,I always get the feeling that I have to achieve something with all my abilities,thinking gets me tired and reckless so you see,ignorance is Bliss after all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Courses And Requirements / Pros And Cons Of Hostels / Request Project Topics | Download Complete Project Materials Chapter 1-5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.