Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State (25885 Views)

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by zoba88: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Another gallant Nigerian soldier identified as Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman,the grand son of Mallam Maihakuri Karofi Keffi has been by terorists.According to report,he was killed by terrorists in Zamfara State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-photos-of-soldier-killed-by.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by fran6co(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Rip young man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Suko110(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Has been sacrificed under d fraud of fighting terrorism... RIP to a gallant soldier

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by GuyWise101(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
A coward that shouldn't have anything gallant in his useless name....

Why will a real soldier allow a rag-tag terrorists to kill him?

Spits

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by frbona: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits
not even an iota of wisdom in any of your comments!
Come 2019 dare to be different, live your name for once show wisdom in your comments and posts.
The world won't crack into pieces

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
RIP TO THE GALLANT SOLDIER.

We want an end to all these kilkings already.

Let us not talk about the evil politicians that started this evil thing, by enriching themselves with the money meant to procure ammunitions for them and rather convert it for their selfish gains, but let us rather talk about the solution.

The blood of our fallen heroes will haunt all the politiicans behind all these.
They and every members of their family will all die painful deaths.

RIP TO THE DEAD.
GOD BE WITH THE LIVING soldiers as they put their precious lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our NATION.

........... ............. ............... ................ ...........

On another note,

Wailers, You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news concerning this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by sukerefakere(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
The real MVP

Only the dead have seen the end of WAR

Plato
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by jabberjawz: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits

Since you are Superman....why not go fight d armed opposition fighters.......I honestly wish I could load you one Hot slap to reset your brain to default settings.......... Mollusc like you......! angry

7 Likes

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by adeola98(f): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
It is quite sad how we keep wasting young minds
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by BubuZombi: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Me handling this Machine.... Who be that Boko abi Fulani Herdmen wet go stand my way.

Ratatatatatatatatata all they way

RIP Man
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Deathstroke00(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
RIP. He died serving his great country.

Flatheaded chestbeater will still blame buhari after all the soldiers time is up
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Cigo1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Soldier come, Soldier go. .

Corruption and bad politicians remain.

Why do all our soldiers look hungry?

I see Navy Seals with rippling muscles..

Not this half chewed look

1 Like

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Kingosytex(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits

you need to have ur brain examined.

goan take ur drugs!

2 Likes

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by alukstea(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits

Wish we could have swapped you for him ? Of what use is your existence when common sense eludes you to this extent ? Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Who cares

Na their sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by pythonkid(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bbb
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by planetx: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
And this small boy will tell a old man like me to frog jump and I am supposed to obey, the day a Nigerian soldier tells me to frog jump is the day I will die because they gonna have to kill me first and order my dead body to frog jump.

1 Like

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by BuhariLooter(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
APChain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW

SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by DonDraper66: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
R.I.P to the dead- happy new year to u all...
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by goslowgoslow(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits
Attention seeker
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by BuhariLooter(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
GuyWise101:

Spits

There's hiv virus in your brain.
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by alezzy13: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Seriously 2018 is becoming a very bloody year for the military. The deaths are just too frequent
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by IMASTEX: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
jabberjawz:

Since you are Superman....why not go fight d armed opposition fighters.......I honestly wish I could load you one Hot slap to reset your brain to default settings.......... Mollusc like you......! angry
Lol
What if he has factory error. Resetting him to default setting won't be a good idea
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by oweman: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Can see many in the armed forces today are simply looking for where to earb salaries and not the wok .
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by Auxtin85(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy New Year from SA
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by aishapmbtoto: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anything PMB touches turns to failure.
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by oweman: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Can see many in the armed forces today are simply looking for where to earn salaries and not the wok ..
Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by xpool(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
post=74337342:
RIP TO THE GALLANT SOLDIER.

We want an end to all these kilkings already.

Let us not talk about the evil politicians that started this evil thing, by enriching themselves with the money meant to procure ammunitions for them and rather convert it for their selfish gains, but let us rather talk about the solution.

The blood of our fallen heroes will haunt all the politiicans behind all these.
They and every members of their family will all die painful deaths.

RIP TO THE DEAD.
GOD BE WITH THE LIVING soldiers as they put their precious lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our NATION.

........... ............. ............... ................ ...........

On another note,

Wailers, You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news concerning this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it
I was. beginning to think that you were wise, not knowing that a pig will always be a pig.

2 Likes

Re: Imrana Maihakuri Suleiman, Soldier Killed By Terrorists In Zamfara State by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
A 21 year old ijaw boy my uncle help 2 get a millitary form ... Was thrown 2 borno first thing after his training ,middle belt n nigerdeltas ar nt using dia no 6

Yorubas shud be sent cos dia blood is gud 2 appease allah akber d great ,igbos millitary is dia hate d day dey drop hate 4 nigeria dat is d beginning of dia problm, cos dats d last place boko haram wl enter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.