Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School (8654 Views)

Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? / Does Lagos State Government Pay Corpers Serving In Private Schools / States That Pay And Don't Pay Corpers' Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by solaiphones: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
pls I relocated to Lagos State and i have been posted to a public secondary school does Lagos state pay public school corpers if so, how much? is it regular thanks
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by nonye6194: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol. LASG only pays the first 100 corpers posted to serve at the state secretariat in Alausa alone. Not even sure if it's still on or not. This is Lagos, welcome grin
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by immaq8(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2019
nonye6194:
Lol. LASG only pays the first 100 corpers posted to serve at the state secretariat in Alausa alone. Not even sure if it's still on or not. This is Lagos, welcome grin
not true. as long as you are serving @ the state Secretariat or public school in , LASG will pay. I'm serving in Lagos (public school) & I'm collecting allowance (15k sure) but those serving in ministries like ministry of special duties are being paid 10k. it's no longer first 100.
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by nonye6194: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2019
immaq8:
not true. as long as you are serving @ the state Secretariat or public school in , LASG will pay. I'm serving in Lagos (public school) & I'm collecting allowance (15k sure) but those serving in ministries like ministry of special duties are being paid 10k. it's no longer first 100.

I have a bunch of friends serving currently in Isolo, Ajah and the rest. They aren't paid a dime in their government owned schools. I'm speaking for the ones I know currently 18B
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by immaq8(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2019
nonye6194:

I have a bunch of friends serving currently in Isolo, Ajah and the rest. They aren't paid a dime in their government owned schools. I'm speaking for the ones I know currently 18B
did they go to register@ Alausa cos am 18B stream 2.. if they are stream 2 & they also registered @ Alausa tell them to go & collect their explorer card with/without SMS from Alausa.
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Olusolamercy1(f): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
BONANZA ! BONANZA ! BONANZA !

liquid soap for Sale in ajah Lagos

Our liquid soap is affordable and its very foaming.
It can be used in Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels,and Laundry. Also as a souvenir in Parties and many memorable occasions.
The price of the product are as shown below;

5 LITRES ====> 1,000

10 LITRES ====> 2,000

25 LITRES ====> 5,000

for more info
Call/Whatsapp Mercy on 07035693028
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Thecoco: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
immaq8:
did they go to register@ Alausa cos am 18B stream 2.. if they are stream 2 & they also registered @ Alausa tell them to go & collect their explorer card with/without SMS from Alausa.

Hello,pls do you have an idea if they are still registering at Alausa cos I'm part of batch 18C stream 2, and I was posted to a Gov Sec school but I heard the payment is just for 600 people and they're complete already.
I would like to know how true this is??
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by immaq8(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thecoco:

Hello,pls do you have an idea if they are still registering at Alausa cos I'm part of batch 18C stream 2, and I was posted to a Gov Sec school but I heard the payment is just for 600 people and they're complete already.
I would like to know how true this is??
pls avoid rumor. Go to Alausa. there's Slot for every Corper as long as you are being posted to a public school or ministry.
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Thecoco: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Morning house??

Does anyone have an idea when they'll be sharing the explorer cards for the latest batch??
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by immaq8(f): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Thecoco:
Morning house??

Does anyone have an idea when they'll be sharing the explorer cards for the latest batch??
the ministry of special duties will send you text. basically, 2/3months from date of application. don't bother about the payment. the 2/3 months allawee would be paid into the explorer card.
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Jareinmozar: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2019
Good day all, please I've just relocated to Lagos with the 2019 batch A. Yet to be posted to a PPA tho. Please about the registration at Alausa, will i just go there after posting and ask to be registered as a corper to be eligible for State allawee ? I appreciate your response , thank you.
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Jareinmozar:
Good day all, please I've just relocated to Lagos with the 2019 batch A. Yet to be posted to a PPA tho. Please about the registration at Alausa, will i just go there after posting and ask to be registered as a corper to be eligible for State allawee ? I appreciate your response , thank you.

Answer these questions:
1. Was your relocation done before camp ended or after camp.
2. Have you been posted to a local govt area and given an LGI
3. Do you plan on getting your own PPA or will wait for NYSC to post you.

Your responses will determine my reply to your initial questions
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Jareinmozar: 4:55am On Apr 30, 2019
1. Before the end of camp DG Directive
2. Not posted yet but gotten a new state code
3.Waiting for NYSC to post me

Sorry for the late reply new to nairaland #
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by TheCvBank: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2019
Want a new week motivation?

Here's one:

One of our clients who contacted us last week to ✍ a cv, cover letter and setup a professional LinkedIn account for her got an interview invite for an opening she applied for�. She shared the mail invite with us and we at @cvbank wish her the very best �. We can also assist you too in getting invites to interviews, tests and much more !

Our contact is on our bio, let's help you build that satisfying career �‍��‍��‍��‍�
#cv #cvbank #coverletter #cvsdeals  #ProfessionalResume #ModernResume #CreativeResume #CurriculumVitae #employment #job #JobSearching #CareerCoaching #JobHunt #ResumeWriter #GetHired

Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Shannynazom: 2:43pm On May 03, 2019
Jareinmozar:
1. Before the end of camp DG Directive
2. Not posted yet but gotten a new state code
3.Waiting for NYSC to post me

Sorry for the late reply new to nairaland #
My dear same with me oh, pls call me, 09034541884
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by LadyB93: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please am currently LA/B19, can someone direct me on how to register for payment form under lagos state government, I heard even at Aluasa ikeja it's by contacts and connections.
Re: Does Lagos State Pay Corpers In Public Secondary School by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2019
LadyB93:
Please am currently LA/B19, can someone direct me on how to register for payment form under lagos state government, I heard even at Aluasa ikeja it's by contacts and connections.
me too ll

(1) (Reply)

Are Banks Witholding NYSC Allowance? / A Peek Into Groups Found In Nysc Orientation Camp And Their Advantages / AU To Partner NYSC On Skills Acquisition For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.