Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony (23397 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Celebrityblog: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Popular curvy OAP, Toolz, recently welcomed a baby - son with her husband, Tunde Demerun.

This is coming after she lost her first pregnancy through miscarriage. It was a trying time for her after the loss. No wonder she decided to keep her second pregnancy away from the public until her she gave birth.

Toolz shared video and photos of her pregnancy journey and narrated the challenges she faced after losing the first pregnancy and how excited she is now that her son has arrived.

Toolz wrote:

"For this child I have prayed and You heard my cry.

For this baby I had faith and You gave new life'... This time last year, I posted my most vulnerable and honest post to date after my miscarriage.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!! This time last year, I would often cry myself to sleep thinking about the baby we lost, but now I can't sleep because I can't stop staring at the most precious gift God has given me this year....MY SON.❤❤❤

I look at my little prince and I am in complete awe! I still can't believe I'm a mummy.

I can't wait to teach him everything I know and learn so much from him too.

I can't wait to show him how much every inch of me loves him.

I also can't wait to "Patience Ozokwor" his future girlfriends �� The biggest lesson I learnt this year is to NEVER...EVER GIVE UP ON GOD.

Since last year, we prayed, fasted and prayed some more for God to bless us with a healthy baby in 2018. Towards the end of the first quarter, I started to think that our prayers wouldn't be answered in 2018. I stupidly got impatient and frustrated with God.

One day in April, Captain came home and found me in bed crying my eyes out because I thought we wouldn't have a baby in 2018. Little did I know that as I was crying and getting upset and frustrated with God, I was actually already pregnant.

While I was being weak and doubting Him, He had already answered our prayers!

For our family, friends and every single one of you that remembered us in prayer....Thank you so very much. May God overwhelm you with incredible blessings this coming year.

For women dealing with the loss of a child like I did last year, know that the story doesn't end there. God has already completed your testimony, and I pray that you (just like me) will be celebrating sooner rather than later.

For anyone waiting on God to answer their prayers, please remember that God's delay isn't His denial.

Thank you Heavenly Father for always showing that you've got me!

Lots of love and Happy Amazing 2019 from Toolz, Captain and Chairman �� #GodsGotMe #TreeOfUs #Testimony #We2019Ready"

Watch the video and see more photos and how Nigerian celebrities reacted to the good news..

More photos....

Nigerian celebrities react.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/toolz-oniru-demuren-shares-her.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Celebrityblog: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Watch the video
HERE

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Village People taught my dear Toolz a lesson. Gald she learnt quickly.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
How una take screenshot the comments follow each other?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Holyfield1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
So we should fry beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
guys I really need this help!

please someone should just help

https://www.nairaland.com/4933273/need-quick-loan-rent-please
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Who be the baby daddy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Uyiii: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
just think about it.
here we have toolz of all people now having a child, so why should every barren woman think she can't fry plantain instead of cooking beans in this harmattan that have begotten selling of recharge card to anya stark in game of thrones.
just think about it, never ever let anyone tell you not to buy fresh bread with mayonnaise this new year.

happy new year my paddies, the igbo wey I smoke today nor be herecheesy

hah, who stone me naalipsrsealed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sir uti the useless gay no go marry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by BuhariLooter(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
BUHARILOOTER ISSA SCAM

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by easynetsms(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Uglymind: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am seeing efemoney there ??
Oh he's a celeb now what a miracle

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by WiseStarr(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
The part that says "I can't wait to patient Ozonkwor" His girlfriend,can someone kindly tell me what that means?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
THANK YOU JESUS .
The devil has been put to shame!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Larryslim(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Holyfield1:
So we should fry beans
Na this stupid character you wan carry enter new year??..
I pity you sha o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by zombieTRACKER: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is stupidity

When somebody dey deposit sperm inside you

Aren't you supposed to get pregnant...

Why is she complaining
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Mariangeles(f): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
When Jesus Christ says YES, nobody can say NO!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by olajizz01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tools in the hand of captain, carry go jo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
The rich also cry. I'd rather cry rich.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by frankfrancis871: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

The only testimony worth sharing is how a dying old man suddenly became as young as his first child. After spending months in his masters' house, no longer goes for medical check up etc, I mean he is indeed the chosen one!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by davecris(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
This is stupidity

When somebody dey deposit sperm inside you

Aren't you supposed to get pregnant...

Why is she complaining
people like this should have no place here. Sadist.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Folabifreeman(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
we are waiting for funke akindele and Our beloved blogger Linda to post their own pregnancy Videos

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by MzTunechi(f): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Who be the baby daddy
you obviously didn't read the post , and of course you don't know a shit about her, that's why it's so convenient for you to ask and talk bullshit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by ahnie: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:
guys I really need this help!

please someone should just help

https://www.nairaland.com/4933273/need-quick-loan-rent-please

Drabeey was here!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by chuksohams(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Toolzo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by rattlesnake(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2019
We still ontop toolz pregnancy Matt a
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Every pregnant woman that puts to bed safe and sound always has a story to tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Passionate888: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Thank God for her.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Treasure17(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Congratulations Tools. Really happy for her.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Congratulations to her..
Happy new year everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! / Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family / Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.