Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. (1455 Views)

Rate Your Talent On A Scale Of 0 - 10 / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Yonugest Talent On The Runway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
this girl is so talented that i wondered where she has been hiding all this while.

from her tracks i have listened to, this girl is going to change the definition of female artist in Africa.

She sales pure talent - not sex and nudity.

Ladies and gentle men please meet Teniola Apata! popular known as TENI!

Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
i dont understand the words she said in yoruba in this track but men! the music gives me goose pimples and can move some to tears!

Pls click and listen to Uyo Meyo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVQbyIEK_jQ
Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
And this track - Askamaya seems to be setting the airwaves ablaze!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_SO7aWfYk
Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by Yuceeluv(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
The realest chick in the music industry smiley
Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
then this track - is the new sweet boys anthem!

Case!!

for your case ooo! ellele! for your caseoo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYx5ukr_YWw

this 26 year old girl deserve all the accolade!

. . .Cause my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke but we go dey ok yea yea!
Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
please lalasticlala be kind and move this topic to front page to encourage those like her so they will understand that being overweight is not a crime and shouldn't be a restriction in their quest for the top.

also Teni is here to prove to our lady entertainers that you must NOT be nude for us to notice you.
Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
I love wait too...
Re: Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. by dollytino4real(f): 5:59am On Jan 01, 2019
na ur case mama

(1) (Reply)

Free Beat: Dj Kaywise Ft. Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan – Wtod (instrumental) / Fireboy DML Vs Joeboy | Who Sounds Better? [video] / MUSIC: Kon Struction - Baby Biko (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.