Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3229878 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
locust:

Quit fire!
Anyone can come in, but no one goes out.
We diieee here grin

Chewbacca dey try. He reminds me of myself back in the days.
which days? tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kirinwa:
How is everyone doing? I don't usually play correct score but I saw a possible correct score match to be played by 8:45pm today which I couldn't resist.

Please don't play as it is dangerous but its about 15 odds and would be released few minutes to kickoff. Stay tuned.
u too don dey buy match ba?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
1.70 odds stake Responsibly

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tunami:

are you trying to say that the timing on in play differs from the time of the match? like a little bit backward, let's say 1 min or some seconds difference?
Yes and if you place a bet it will take few seconds to get accepted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Boooom kiss

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by vinceelee: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please guys i need help on how to go about this issue with my nairabet account.
Don't know if any one here has gone through similar experience before.
After i deposited into my nairabet account on Monday, I was only able to place bet twice and after that i keep getting this error

Bet placement failed

We're sorry, but the bet placement has failed. Please contact customer
support for further assistance.
Bet has been rejected as Reoffered ARC total slip stake (0) is below
the minimum slip stake allowed (50)

I have messaged their customer care severely since on Monday about the issue, they keep saying they will rectify it but up till now, its same story. Am not even allowed to withdraw my funds. Thats how bad it is.

Like to know if anyone here has gone through similar experience before and how they went about resolving it.
Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sam2310:
u too don dey buy match ba?

You must be a newbie here otherwise you wouldn't say this. I will only tell you not to be too fast to open your mouth in an environment you are new to.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by vinceelee: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
vinceelee:
After i deposited into my nairabet account on Monday, I was only able to place bet twice and after that i keep getting this error

Bet placement failed

I have messaged their customer care severely(severally) since on Monday about the issue, they keep saying they will rectify it but up till now, its same story. Am not even allowed to withdraw my funds. Thats how bad it is.

Like to know if anyone here has gone through similar experience before and how they went about resolving it.
Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tunami(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chubi007:
go to 1xbet tonight in play on any major league, and tune in your dstv channel to any station showing Bundesliga, 1xbet timing is 24 seconds faster dan d TV we watch. I was watching arsenal man u, wanted staking first half over 0 5, as d ball was with lacazette befr he even passed to xhaka oh, 1xbet already blocked over 0.5 i saw 1-0 befr d ball entered d net, i am 20000% sure of what happened den... I keep saying diz, sport betting is beyond luck no disrespect to the role of luck ..
OK. Does this mean that The bookies gets info faster than the TV we watch?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seanwilliam(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
my nigga, she don go o. ha ha. i try gon. she one dey gv me tough time but haa, i try no b small. i go update for ashi thread later. my eyes don turn red. i one bath and chop 4st
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kirinwa:

You must be a newbie here otherwise you wouldn't say this. I will only tell you not to be too fast to open your mouth in an environment you are new to.
sorry ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by funkyjms: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Vested:

That still goes back to what Bigmex tries to drill through everyone here.
[b]The bookies have the clout and resources to access every data required [/b]to create the odds we pick.

Instead of you to try and outsmart them, it's best you use their resources for free and pay yourself.

Statistics is very key to punting. It's far more than just luck.

What's their clout?
What kinda resources do they use?
Do they have agents in the stadium?
Make use of satellite?

That's what I'm about and not his drill. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tunami:
OK. Does this mean that The bookies gets info faster than the TV we watch?
YES big fat YES and you can confirm this anytime you wish
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by funkyjms: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hycon:

“In-play market odds are created through the use of algorithms, which are then [b]monitored by live traders [/b]who can lock a market, or suspend a game if the outcome is an inevitable result. The markets run on a slight delay to avoid any advantage due to TV delays or other timing differences.”

Sport betting is a billion dollar business and they have resources

How do the live traders do it?
Use satellites? In stadium??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LaMujer: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
worthybet:
WORTHYBET FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS:

AUSTRIA: STRUM GRAZ VS GRAZER - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.40

AUSTRIA: WIENER VS TRAISKIRCHEN - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.50

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com

Don't be unfortunate in the second half ooooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by vinceelee: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please guys, i need assistance with this.. my money plenty small for inside the account small
[quote author=vinceelee post=76689349][/quote]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mbroker2018: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
JFUB1 1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mbroker2018: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
JFUB1 1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by VictorVance(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
sammyobi584:
Somebody posted a code for sporty bet and everything Don enter apart from benfica 1&1.5... I wonder why I can never win a game... God please favor me let benfica score 2goals pls

Hello bro..quite a while. Hw u dey?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
mbroker2018:
JFUB1
1xbet
staked..... But very risky

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kantebets(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Princess82:
Tanks
NNE kedu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Z5Z9VF2H
Z5Z7DCNY

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by vinceelee: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2019

Bet placement failed

I have messaged their customer care severely(severally) since on Monday about the issue, they keep saying they will rectify it but up till now, its same story. Am not even allowed to withdraw my funds. Thats how bad it is.

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Z5Z7LLQ5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vested(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
funkyjms:

What's their clout?
What kinda resources do they use?
Do they have agents in the stadium?
Make use of satellite?

That's what I'm about and not his drill. smiley

Satellite tv is slow for one.

In fact, info gets to the bookies before satellite tv travels to you. They have the resources to get first-hand feed from the media before you.
In fact, a lot of media houses own sports books or the other way round.
Do the maths.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dovie1240(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello guys! I need your help please. I registered a new account with sportybet two days ago and funded it with 10k. I wasn't given any sign up bonus, so I tried contacting the costumer care via email and their phone number but they will not help. To help me redeem the bonus, I went into one of their games chat rooms and complained there about my predicament there and someone added me to one chat group hoping to help me get the bonus. One guy from the group was guiding me how to in which he asked that I make a screen shot of the payment proof to my sportybet account which I did but painted the place where sensitive information about my atm card was. Lo and behold, not up to a minute later, someone withdrew all the money from my sportybet account. I contacted the sportybet customer care but they said they can't help me out, that I must have given someone my login details. They are not responding to my emails. Please help me get at the fraudster who did this. I promise to reward anyone who can help me get this fraudster.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by favelli(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chubi007:
YES big fat YES and you can confirm this anytime you wish

I think sports betting sites adjust the time to favour themselves... Especially 1xbet.. Sometimes inplay game times are way slower than the actually minutes being played
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wrench: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Going through my draft and saw this game that I booked. I'm pained I never got to play it or share it

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dovie1240:
Hello guys! I need your help please. I registered a new account with sportybet two days ago and funded it with 10k. I wasn't given any sign up bonus, so I tried contacting the costumer care via email and their phone number but they will not help. To help me redeem the bonus, I went into one of their games chat rooms and complained there about my predicament there and someone added me to one chat group hoping to help me get the bonus. One guy from the group was guiding me how to in which he asked that I make a screen shot of the payment proof to my sportybet account which I did but painted the place where sensitive information about my atm card was. Lo and behold, not up to a minute later, someone withdrew all the money from my sportybet account. I contacted the sportybet customer care but they said they can't help me out, that I must have given someone my login details. They are not responding to my emails. Please help me get at the fraudster who did this. I promise to reward anyone who can help me get this fraudster.
Nawa o the world is a very wicked place
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
wrench:
Going through my draft and saw this game that I booked. I'm pained I never got to play it or share it

Clap hand for yourself

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
Z5Z9VF2H
Z5Z7DCNY

Z5Z78YZN

Z5Z7976W

Remixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.