Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3228714 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eunisam: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Keep away from this game, I mean distance yourself from this coupon I no send you B951SCZEQWARCS-5409375 Z5TC79KM

But if you must play play 2 slips one for cashout the other for sidon luuuk

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
eunisam:
Keep away from this game, I mean distance yourself from this coupon I no send you B951SCZEQWARCS-5409375 Z5TC79KM

I no dey for this one. To remix sef get as e be grin

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Auxigen(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

1xbet

OK tnx
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Auxigen(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ejimagifty:

I no dey for this one. To remix sef get as e be grin

Lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DOMINICLEE(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
BETPAWA:

Yes.

They are currently not allowing new agents. You can either buy an existing account from an existing agent with a court affidavit or you go to Betking which is almost or even better than Bet9ja in terms of their bonus and calculations.
how do I get the betking agent account
and what's there commission on virtual
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
bigiyaro:
u really really need help! ur brain needs a massive upgrade.
pls I guess your parents need this help more angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PenGriffey: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
eunisam:

i like you eh grin

MOST TIMES I really don't want to play your games, but the captions to add to it always pushes me grin

Weldone brother. Keep the hustle real!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
eunisam:

You're persuasive!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by grandoworld: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Z5TBRPV9
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
DOMINICLEE:

how do I get the betking agent account
and what's there commission on virtual

They have a customer assistant rep here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kendzyma(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
PenGriffey:
i like you eh grin

MOST TIMES I really don't want to play your games, but the captions to add to it always pushes me grin

Weldone brother. Keep the hustle real!
Lol.me mo dey miss him game o,the million movement will one day be a hit and i must not be left out..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
H96PC

1xbet & access.bet

Stakr what u can afford to lose

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kendzyma:

Lol.me mo dey miss him game o,the million movement will one day be a hit and i must not be left out..
man instead of you contributing to ALABI money throw the money you want to use to stake that game on the ground let somebody who really needs it pick it.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by whitelondon: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
kingmann:
man instead of you contributing to ALABI money throw the money you want to use to stake that game on the ground let somebody who really needs it pick it.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by whitelondon: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
See bookies advertisement e'rywhere.. God is able.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KingsArena: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello Ejimagifty, trust this meets you fine.

Our responses on this platform is no attempt to lure anyone, we earn our clients and have over time paid valid winnings (which take 1-10 minute/s only) , irrespective of the amount involved. You may extend your research further by contacting the people complaining, the banks, Interswitch, Lotteries board e.t.c. We do not post faces of our clients with respect to their privacy and requests. If every winner has been made to face a verification process, we would have had our license withdrawn long before now. All our customers take their rights and even more, our promos because they deserve it, what we do not tolerate is FRAUD. Anyone who takes advantage of the system by opening an account, receiving all manner of bonuses and opening more accounts for that purpose as well will not be tolerated as our rules are very clear on that.

For greater emphasis, a KYC is required when there is a [b]suspicion [/b]that a client operates more than 1 account (which is highly unacceptable). Once a valid ID card is sent, verification begins and is done within 24 hours, which may also be concluded in 5/10/30 minutes. If client is not found wanting, we process payment immediately and if not, case is transferred to the appropriate body for further investigation. You may also wish to find out what a bookie may be offering and why many want to take advantage of it.

Receipts are very much available in our database and will be posted for anyone who desires it.

Thanks for your input.

#lionsbet

Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]

Gaari no get advert yet e sell pass indomie. All this futile attempts to lure people to your fraudulent bookie will not work. We are contented with tested and proven bookies that will pay any amount without breaking a sweat. People have won 42m, 5m and so on this thread without hassles or multiple accounts excuses from bet9ja before paying their winnings. Why is it that every winner on lionsbet will either have a multiple account or made to undergo verification processes as if they're applying for visa? If you like increase your 50 naira bonus to 1k no serious punter will do business with you people. Decency has tried in vain to redeem lionsbet battered image and you won't do anything different. What is the essence of going through stress for withdrawals that takes less than 2 minutes on sportybet? Which kain yeye bookie una be sef? Upload pictures of people posing with cheques at your head office so we know you indeed pay millions. Your stories can only sway the gullible. Why is it that majority of complaints on this thread is about lionsbet refusal to pay winnings? I have never seen any bet9ja representative on here trying to convince people because their services is tested and trusted. Did you just say you have the fastest payouts? grin The joke is on you guys. There are hundreds of bookies out there to patronise than your silly platform
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KingsArena: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello. How are you doing today? Please contact us via "support@lionsbet.com", lets chat....

locust:
Mind how una dey talk about lionsbet. It was once my favourite bookie until they changed their mobile interface. Even merrybet sef, the thing pain me embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello Oghenetega191. Our sincere apologies for how long your account verification has taken, we are however concerned that you are yet to make an open declaration on how you informed us that you knew nothing about a certain "Victor Enebeli" (whose account you were also operating and were able to withdraw about N2.2million) but sent us a mail to activate/reset his password. Without further ado, this issue is already with the Lotteries board. Do have a nice day. #Lionsbet #transparencyiskey

Stories upon stories.... wat is d final decision?...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Best 5 odds for tomorrow

Z5TB5D2N
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello..Maybe we should wait for Oghenetega to tell us all that happened without missing any detail. Nonetheless, the case is with the appropriate body already.

Lionsbet offers uncountable and unbeatable promotions such as the first, second and third deposit bonus of up to N100,000 for all three. We offer the fastest payout in Nigeria (valid winnings are processed on the spot while an account that needs to be verified is processed within 24 hours from time a valid KYC is sent), cashout, cashback, freebet, affiliate, deposit achievement, loyalty points, free browsing, highest odds, weekly giveaways, accumulator bonus etc. Join us today! wink

What happened to Safaribet Ghana will soon happen to you --> https://ghanaguardian.com/gaming-commission-shuts-down-safaribet-warns-public-against-lollibet

Please don't ever quote me again!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
With only 14 available players, someone still did this.... No guts No glory

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
whitelondon:
See bookies advertisement e'rywhere.. God is able.
it is a lucrative business...just see people's loss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Delight5378:
Boom
weyrey scammer paul5378

Cc bakayokoko captainmitch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Delight5378:
Boom
weyrey scammer paul5378

Cc bakayokoko captainmitch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
droo12:

i just did bro, but is it a must to have national identity card before u can use the account effectively, like withdraw or deposit

Yes Sir!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kendzyma(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
kingmann:
you arnt making any sense man...and who said the person that will pick it up wunt use it for bet9ja?..u see?..no sense...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
With only 14 available players, someone still did this.... No guts No glory

Nantes 1 - 1 PSG
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pash3685: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lhimeet:

Congrats...

Anyways, you're right about the mentality of people here... Everybody just want you to cashout meagre sum of money always...
sad angry

Don't blame them.. it's because big winnings are hard to come by these days.. Sport betting hasn't been friendly of late

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.