Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3220724 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
6k in the bag. Thank God. Inter and Bilbao gave me high BP but I conquered

6UN4-M4Z17-F-1WV4 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
6k in the bag. Thank God. Inter and Bilbao gave me high BP but I conquered

6UN4-M4Z17-F-1WV4 cool
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Alright.

I could fund you 2h if you post your bet I.d.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Zontage:

Just what I need
grin but the problem be say no be options wey alot of people like

See

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
oya everybody should goan sleep.
people win no share crumb for us o.

am in severe pain now ehn. am going to WIN the 2019 MERRYBET PFP.

WATCHOUT FOR MY TICKET TOMORROW

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by worthybet(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
worthybet:
Worthybet Soccer Predictions:

NETHERLANDS- AZ ALKMAAR VS EMMEN - HOME WIN @ 1.20

NORWAY- MOLDE VS STROMGSODET - HOME WIN @ 1.44

CZECH- SLAVIA VS TEPLICE - HOME WIN @ 1.13

Stake responsibly

Source: https:///GOf1ynkpYe

Boom cool cool grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
I joined this thread sometime in 2015. I was searching for a thread for the school I applied my Masters program with when I stumbled on a post from a guy which seemed interesting to me. I tried to do a followup on the guy's previous posts just to find out he had commented on that particular season of the thread. I was shocked cos I know Seun placed an embargo on betting and other related activities but here was a thread proving him wrong. Well, the rest they say is history. There were different characters on this thread. There was a certain guy who played virtual football league with his school fees. No wait. He was alternating the football league with dog race until the last dime left of his fees was retrieved by the uncommon enemy of all greedy punters, Alabi. His name was IfecoNwaba. There was also a certain DrWise who was very mature and good with forecasts. His winning ratio was superb hence he had a massive following on the thread. It got to a point that they moved to a Whatsapp group where they won severally leaving members of this thread behind, supposedly because of the childishness here. There were men who alternated between spending their earnings on whores and giving Alabi. Surprisingly the owner of Nairabet Akin Alabi was here too. Yeah. You read right, not a fake moniker but his actually. He attended to query and other issues relating to his company and would do giveaways when necessary. There was peace and unity but not without occasional issues which came up as a result of clashes among egocentric personalities. Well read this one first, I'm coming. We are still on Lhimeet Baba
In all of these characters that we've had (at least from the time I joined the thread), There were twin brothers. One was Chiefheywhy and the other was Lhimeet. Never had any dealing with the former as he is not too approachable as the latter. Lhimeet is a man of the people. Brilliant and astute young man whose disposition has been mostly misconstrued by many especially newcomers who want to belong on the first day. Sometimes I ask myself if I actually have the patience to reply trolls the way he does. He has a way of turning an attack into humor thereby turning his attacker into a fool. Lhimeet is very brilliant and you can hardly decipher his level of education by his posts as he adopts a highly conversational pattern. Now to his generosity. Most people think Lhimeet is just an online version of roadside beggars but No, Man has actually helped more odds beggars than he has benefitted from rare acts of benevolence on the thread. I remember when he would post 75 odds and Shouts of 'boom' scatters the thread. He was known for winning back to back. One time first runner-up of PFP and also known for laying credence (not the midwife actually) to the popular tip used by innobets to render Alabi and his co-travelers useless. Lhimeet is a legend in his own making. When he's not here his absence is felt and when he is, his bold posts just makes you know a good man is around. Lhimeet might be grinding on the betting thread today but certainly won't be here forever. My advice to you all is take advantage of his presence here. Thanks and bless you all!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
this weekend was good

a few judas
no lamentation

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
manbello:
Congratulations cool
The man Bello. Thanks cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
KlNGPlN:
Boom! First winning of the month...thank you sporting cp. 745k in the bag.. shocked
sooo so happy grin

I will fund the First 15 people to quote me with their account 3k each. my little way of giving back to the thread. blessed
no was the posts and views increased this evening.

omotowo is back again.

thread miss you grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
In all of these characters that we've had (at least from the time I joined the thread), There were twin brothers. One was Chiefheywhy and the other was Lhimeet. Never had any dealing with the former as he is not too approachable as the latter. Lhimeet is a man of the people. Brilliant and astute young man whose disposition has been mostly misconstrued by many especially newcomers who want to belong on the first day. Sometimes I ask myself if I actually have the patience to reply trolls the way he does. He has a way of turning an attack into humor thereby turning his attacker into a fool. Lhimeet is very brilliant and you can hardly decipher his level of education by his posts as he adopts a highly conversational pattern. Now to his generosity. Most people think Lhimeet is just an online version of roadside beggars but No, Man has actually helped more odds beggars than he has benefitted from rare acts of benevolence on the thread. I remember when he would post 75 odds and Shouts of 'boom' scatters the thread. He was known for winning back to back. One time first runner-up of PFP and also known for laying credence (not the midwife actually) to the popular tip used by innobets to render Alabi and his co-travelers useless. Lhimeet is a legend in his own making. When he's not here his absence is felt and when he is, his bold posts just makes you know a good man is around. Lhimeet might be grinding on the betting thread today but certainly won't be here forever. My advice to you all is take advantage of his presence here. Thanks and bless you all!
� no one could have said it better, but most people that normally attack them are basically people that things are not going well for in real life and they always want to form savage behind keyboards.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ogbuefi677(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
I will not cry
Last forking game,Juve
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by poshemmanuel(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PHILipu1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
mumu. The way you shamelessly defend buhari yet wallowing in generational poverty. Your life never change for good. How would feel dying a Crumbee?
Lol.
Fool like you that wanted Atiku to be president, has your life change or did it changed when he was vice president?
#Goat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Fool like you that wanted Atiku to be president, has your life change or did it changed when he was vice president?
#Goat
I won, 6k with #200 which is my fourth winning within 2months while you remain a perpetual almajiri begger year to year. Who's the loser? Na crumb hunting go kee you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
poshemmanuel:
First time ever staking high and it was worth it... B910AQECWPQPSA-5127432
Say a little prayer for higuain for the assist and bless Dybala for making it count.... Enjoy your loot

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Do you know that inter match over 8.5 corner was @7+ odds at 80mins? And only 5 corners was played since HT.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
B930aqpwsasazw-4088799

Choi! See game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Beauty.

Randomly picked this, no research, 2 mins before kickoff

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
I'm the best punter in Nigeria cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by haleymoon: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjohn84:

1.Sirjohn84 2.stone350.

3.realvikash.4.prince1.
5.halogate.

This one na Ministerial list. Hmmm

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Zontage:
B930aqpwsasazw-4088799
Choi! See game
NAPOLI
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by harryakand: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thanks to whoever post this B9P4892733502R2-7833800 grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
poshemmanuel:
First time ever staking high and it was worth it... B910AQECWPQPSA-5127432
you re lucky juve get a goal.
beside that 9h change will be useful here
3676606 Jerryboy1993
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PHILipu1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
I won, 6k with #200 which is my fourth winning within 2months while you remain a perpetual almajiri begger year to year. Who's the loser? Na crumb hunting go kee you
Coming here to catch fun and be among doesn't make me a beggar.
I think I win more every month than you but it doesn't take anything for me to still collect crumbs.

Only fools that don't know that Dangote still dey find money.
#Goat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

Coming here to catch fun and be among doesn't make me a bigger.
I think I win more every month than you but it doesn't take anything for me to still collect crumbs.

Only fools that don't know that Dangote still dey find money.
#Goat
Dangote no dey hunt crumbs. Shameless Crumbee laced with a generational curse of crumb mining and asslicking bubu cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sambass(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can i place withdrawal tomorrow which is public holiday in bet9ja.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chileads(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chileads:
If you can play this game before it starts congrat

Game won!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
yehmy:
NAPOLI

Still a green game, just that the odds will reduce. Remain sevilla for the game the green finally
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
harryakand:
Thanks to whoever post this B9P4892733502R2-7833800 grin
fool

I know say na your game wey you no post
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please how do i check a bet coupon on surebet247

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.