Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3229886 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
manbello:

Abeg yhu know wia surebet coupon code is located
I no dey use sure bet baba.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lhimeet:

I'm most honoured. shocked

Wow... I'm teary.. Lol.. I appreciate Boss.
You are welcome bro. You deserve it and more. Next on the list is Viking07. News from grapevines have it that our PhD admission list might be out in a fortnight so my days here are apparently numbered. I am definitely gonna miss the good heads here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

May Atiku Cameroon mess destroy all your generations
You're boring. I don pass my message across. Desist from crumb hunting you rejected born troway pikin.

Much love cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
As that tear dry for your eyes, make you no hunt and mine for crumbs again as Coldplay don asslick and elevate you finish cool
You finally got a mention from me. Is that gonna make you feel any better? Now stop mentioning me Son. I am too busy to trade words with a delinquent Juvenile.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
You are welcome bro. You deserve it and more. Next on the list is Viking07. News from grapevines have it that our PhD admission list might be out in a fortnight so my days here are apparently numbered. I am definitely gonna miss the good heads here.
PhD kee you there cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
You finally got a mention from me. Is that gonna make you feel any better? Now stop mentioning me Son. I am too busy to trade words with a delinquent Juvenile.
Na your papa you dey call son? Shameless asslicker. You wan use style chop austino677 money but as a wise igbo man he is, he abandoned you and ran for his dear life. Now na to lick lhimeet ass Wey craw craw full. Shame on your oblong skull cool

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimmynauty: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
yehmy:
form basically
Reason why i use soccervista most times

Like today i just knew saint Etienne of 4odds will deliver, because they are in good run of form than Nantes, but i was still skeptical about them... But i'm more of an over guy than straight win.. Before the year runs out i believe i will get a big break through

thanks will read again a line is in what u posted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PHILipu1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
You're boring. I don pass my message across. Desist from crumb hunting you rejected born troway pikin.

Much love cool
Lol.
I am not here to impress an slowpoke here.
Learn to mind your fu-cking business goat or you die young.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 6ixT8: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
yehmy:
Boya ke ni nice night

May we wake up to green

and to think i was trying so hard to stake on home team to win. Thank God it didnt went through.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Goodnight seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, puskin, mynd44 and farano my crush cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimmynauty: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
jugger:
Sometimes when playing long acca I use form guide but whenever I feel like going short and staking high, I use dynamics I have learnt from individual teams and teams.

I call it "Know thy enemies and know thy friends" concept.

Let me give you examples of that concept.

Chelsea with WWWWW can never beat a current Manchester United side with WLLDD

Utrecht will never lose to PSV but Ajax will whoop them easily.

Sevilla will rather lose easily to Madrid than roll over for Barcelona and they must score against Barcelona.

Celtic at anything more than 1.35 at away is a disaster waiting to happen.

Tottenham will always win when priced at 1.7 range at away.

You have to know the dynamics of individual leagues before venturing into the straight win market.

Straight win is all about emotions and conviction.

After familiarising yourself with the leagues, If your instinct tells you that a team will win, don't look at the odds, pick it.

Las las you need luck.
There are no masters in this business.
Just lucky and unlucky forecasters.

thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
I am not here to impress an slowpoke here.
Learn to mind your fu-cking business goat or you die young.
you're a walking corpse already. Hope you're ready for embalming? cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
ontop betting?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sambass(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
yehmy:
you can place tonight, you will get it before morning all things been equal
Ok I've placed withdrawal of 70k waiting for alert

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
Na your papa you dey call son? Shameless asslicker. You wan use style chop austino677 money but as a wise igbo man he is, he abandoned you and ran for his dear life. Now na to lick lhimeet ass Wey craw craw full. Shame on your oblong skull cool
Lol. Unfortunately that's not the case. I would have loved to ignore you totally but that would be pushing the wrong narrative further. I know you may not like the image below but pay attention and you will see that what you thought happened isn't right after all. Please don't be pained too ☺
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Island01: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is 11 pm Roll call for today judas the tomato sellers
1) club Brugge
Add yours
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PHILipu1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
you're a walking corpse already. Hope you're ready for embalming? cool
Lol.
Your six feet is ready,you have few days to live.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
wiseone28:
ontop betting?
Lol. On the contrary bro. Most people you see on this thread aren't jobless and visionless as you thought. Not ontop betting this time but in reality. That's why I have to leave as Jews and Gentiles aren't meant to dine together.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
manbello:

Abeg yhu know wia surebet coupon code is located

Are you using lite or full mobile?

If full mobile, click on betslip at the bottom right. It will bring out the option for you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sniper4real(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tolu121:
nice

You removed all the over1.5

Yea
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
Lol. Unfortunately that's not the case. I would have loved to ignore you totally but that would be pushing the wrong narrative further. I know you may not like the image below but pay attention and you will see that what you thought happened isn't right after all. Please don't be pained too ☺
The summary of the pics is that you're a glorified Crumbee hiding under the pretense of being a great scholar while getting the real niggers bored with your long unwarranted show of asslicking praise and worship to keep the ministry going.
Crumbs kee you there. Mumu cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Island01: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Seeing surebet, abeg winners golden bet still exist ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Your six feet is ready,you have few days to live.
Good night. You don't worth my precious time. I've already dignified you with numerous mentions. My last cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
The summary of the pics is that you're a glorified Crumbee hiding under the pretense of being a great scholar while getting the real niggers bored with your long unwarranted show of asslicking praise and worship to keep the ministry going.
Crumbs kee you there. Mumu cool
Hahaha. Now it's not that he ran away? You've changed the narrative and it suits me now so I will let it rest here. Have a good night rest baby.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Island01:
Seeing surebet, abeg winners golden bet still exist ?
They are Still going strong. Got my account funded last week which is set aside for rollover. Love their big odds and low live matches available which is a plus to get me stay focused cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Island01: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
Hahaha. Now it's not that he ran away? You've changed the narrative and it suits me now so I will let it rest here. Have a good night rest baby.

So the adulthood in you is to be begging your follow man money openly without shame...
what a pathetic individual
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
CoIdplay:
Good night the Great Ass wiper of your time. BMC job calling cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Island01: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fucklove:
They are Still going strong. Got my account funded last week which is set aside for rollover. Love their big odds and low live matches available which is a plus to get me stay focused cool
How fast is there payout... thinking of registering with betwinner do to the goals in a row market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Island01:

So the adulthood in you is to be begging your follow man money openly without shame...
what a pathetic individual
embarassed
grin grin grin grin

The guy is a generational curse personified
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
sambass:
Ok I've placed withdrawal of 70k waiting for alert
nice winning .. bro that 6h on top for staking power 3676606 Jerryboy1993
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Racing(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
If you are on twitter, try and follow that FarindokiBets of a guy. His predictions are very good. Just edit his games and the person is good to go. Talking from experience cheesy wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Island01:

How fast is there payout... thinking of registering with betwinner do to the goals in a row market
Payout is within 2days but you must surely get your bucks intact. As for goals in a row market, betwinner is the deal cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.