Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3219571 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
Cashout don increase to 7,600 I just feel I should live today's games to run b4 cashing out.

Although it's a tense one and it will b so panful if I lose this but I just feel today's games will enter

guys what's ur take on this?

I've absolutely nothing to say.

You played the game, take your decision yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
Cashout don increase to 7,600 I just feel I should live today's games to run b4 cashing out.

Although it's a tense one and it will b so panful if I lose this but I just feel today's games will enter

Ukraine and North Macedonia might be tricky
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FaskeyG(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2019
Today alabi for see Oba but no staking power, someone should please assist me with anything... Id:3681606 username :faskey129
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Lhimeet:
I'm going to reveal a project just like Blockchain $25 the other time. All you have to do is go to playstore and download KEYBASE app.

I go reveal am after collecting this month own.
cheesy wink
before u know multiple account will be register by one person...becos of $25
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dcolumbus001: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Lhimeet:
I'm going to reveal a project just like Blockchain $25 the other time. All you have to do is go to playstore and download KEYBASE app.

cheesy wink
we dey wait
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:

did you play to cash out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Tickets will tear plenty today of you no apply caution. Only Portugal and Serbia will be fighting to win for qualification while others will be doing alabi work.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Lhimeet:

Wait... I'll reveal it soon.
i'm in next month batch atleast i didn't get for that block chain make i enjoy this one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Speakout03: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Good morning pointers Please where is that young man that do fund betwinners, i need to fund my acc asap,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by toolluu: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2019
you made it easy for them...they track internet ip and device mac address, so internet and the device has to be changed first..nobody opens an account as a newbie and places a stake as huge as that, they mark that account immediately and if they are able to match the ip or mac address to another that's already in their database, they close the account..
austino677:
if you make good profit they'll limit you... Imagine i opened a new account with my sisters data... I just placed a 250k on 2 odds... After i won and withdraw they just limited the account... I've opened 3 account with other people details... All those account are limited.. I didn't even make upto 2m profit on those accounts... I think they're also monitoring IP... I'm done with 1xbet for now
.. Maybe na to enter Russia sure pass
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2019
yehmy:
i'm in next month batch atleast i didn't get for that block chain make i enjoy this one

You run one acct and stop? wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ihedioramma: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:

If it will pan you if the game cut, cash out and play others with #2100 - 20k+

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

You run one acct and stop? wink
just one acct is enough

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:

if I were you, I will cash out and keep the money till next weekend. Then stake 5k on a maximum of 10 odd and keep 2,600 naira in my account.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2019
CoIdplay:
Lol. You want to do Yahoo? Stay on this lane please.
This lane of lamentations all the time??
I wan Dey use am talk to my importation people directly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Lhimeet:

cheesy wink

Reveal it now or else......
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2019
nurez305:
if I were you, I will cash out and keep the money till next weekend. Then stake 5k on a maximum of 10 odd and keep 2,600 naira in my account.

Rubbish suggestions..
Never cash out....
Allow the game to play or die.. the cash out money na change ...
Assuming e reach 50k, or 20k e for Dey understandable
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2019
gift01:
Ukraine and North Macedonia might be tricky
Ukraine is the one I'm afraid of for today but don't 4get they won Serbia 5-0 at their home and they are strong side topping their group without losing more than 1game in this euro qualification.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Inplaybet9ja1:

Oops 2:2

Seems nobody send you because you wasting space and time with useless virtual. The MOD suppose ban you sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Lhimeet:
[/b]

I've absolutely nothing to say.

You played the game, take your decision yourself.
No be quarrel my nigga if e happen say I get amount more high and reasonable I won't hesitate to share crumb 4 u and others here.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Speakout03:
Good morning pointers Please where is that young man that do fund betwinners, i need to fund my acc asap,
maybe I'm taking risk which I don't know about. Why do you people look for someone to fund your account when it is easy using your ATM card. Is there anything you are scared of which I don't know about or you don't have ATM at all?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Rubbish suggestions..
Never cash out....
money that have multiplied by 76X and you expect the poor man to lose it all. A bird at hand is worth more than a thousand bird in the sky.

With the way the guy talk, he can not avoid to lose the 7k and you said it is small change. If the guy quote you to fund his account with 100 naira tomorrow, I'm sure you will start abusing him. It might be small change to you and to others, it might be good money

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
Ukraine is the one I'm afraid of for today but don't 4get they won Serbia 5-0 at their home and they are strong side topping their group without losing more than 1game in this euro qualification.
Ukraine might decide to the forfeit the for game as they'll test new players and strategy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Rubbish suggestions..
Never cash out....
that's it that's why I'm waiting to see today games enter so the cashout will increase to 20-30 somethingK with that Christmas don set 4 me be that not this 7k small thing jare.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by V9cypha: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Booking Number: Z3QCVMGB, - 2odds.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2019
gift01:
Ukraine might decide to the forfeit the for game as they'll test new players and strategy
honestly I don't see Ukraine playing nothing less than Draw.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2019
toomush:

Nah just staking power I collect from alabi...maybe if I chop big next time
more greens
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2019
yehmy:
just one acct is enough

Okay oh.

This month own, I run 10 accts.

Collected three already.

That's $49 x 10 = $490.

I'm gunning for 50 accts next month. grin

You don't know was going on. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:
No be quarrel my nigga if e happen say I get amount more high and reasonable I won't hesitate to share crumb 4 u and others here.

Haaaaa, Lhimeet, na you dem do like this? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2019
AccessME:

cashout please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Okay oh.

This month own, I run 10 accts.

Collected three already.

That's $49 x 10 = $490.

I'm gunning for 50 accts next month. grin

You don't know was going on. grin
please kindly keep us in the loop come next month,thats some cool cash you mentioned up there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
please kindly keep us in the loop come next month,thats some cool cash you mentioned up there

Sure, I love carrying people along.

I just wanted to confirm this month own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.