Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2175497 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by CTOBY: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello to all,
Please I have a question and would love to get a reply as well as proof to the answer.
I have a first cousin in Saskatchewan who is willing to provide information for me to apply under SINP. There is a situation, he has a single (unmarried) brother you wants to enroll or participate in Express entry. He is not eligible for SINP due to occupation in demand and education not related to work experience.

Can my cousin provide information for me as a connection in SINP and at the same time can his brother gets points for EE as well apply for FSW?.

The brothers EE point is quite low even with points from his brother and an extremely good IELTS result.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by achievep: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello, there are investment opportunities and platforms but the rates are not like what you will get in Nigeria. So, your best bet will be to speak with a financial advisor and s/he will be able to advice based on your risk appetiteX

Pee2Jay9:
Dear Seniors in this hustle, kindly enlighten me on the investment opportunities available in maple land. Are there available platforms like Fixed deposits and Asset management investments? Are their interests better than the ones in Naija? Is there any twist to them? Which investments are you doing currently?

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by fumeah(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2020
[Please ill like to join the whatsapp group]Hello everyone,

So I joined a WhatsApp group for people trying to get to Canada created by Chioma (one of the organisers of the last trip). Send me a direct message or reply me here if you are interested in details.[/quote]
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jossy26: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello house, does anyone have idea of any evacuation flight to Canada from Lagos by end of August/September?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Olugeel(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
fumeah:

So I joined a WhatsApp group for people trying to get to Canada created by Chioma (one of the organisers of the last trip). Send me a direct message or reply me here if you are interested in details.

Pls I'm interested in this
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by justexcellent: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please anyone currently studying/living in Quebec City, Quebec should kindly reply to this post. Thank you
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by prescar14: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
fumeah:

So I joined a WhatsApp group for people trying to get to Canada created by Chioma (one of the organisers of the last trip). Send me a direct message or reply me here if you are interested in details.

I am interested please
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by taryour(f): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
fumeah:

Hello please I am interested. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by dope1: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2020
kentoski:

Hello, I see you messaged me, I can't reach my email now, what's up?

I will like to know the processes involved in sending my transcript from uniport to WES and how much it will cost me

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Yuyukoko: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2020
smiley
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by akintunde63: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2020
CTOBY:
Hello to all,
Please I have a question and would love to get a reply as well as proof to the answer.
I have a first cousin in Saskatchewan who is willing to provide information for me to apply under SINP. There is a situation, he has a single (unmarried) brother you wants to enroll or participate in Express entry. He is not eligible for SINP due to occupation in demand and education not related to work experience.

Can my cousin provide information for me as a connection in SINP and at the same time can his brother gets points for EE as well apply for FSW?.

The brothers EE point is quite low even with points from his brother and an extremely good IELTS result.

Yes, you can get some points from your cousin under SINP, his brother can enter EE Pool also, and even get some points there, from his bro in Canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by justexcellent: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2020
I am interested please. Thanks

fumeah:

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Yeanca(f): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2020
justexcellent:
I am interested please. Thanks

Interested please
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Yeanca(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2020
jossy26:
Hello house, does anyone have idea of any evacuation flight to Canada from Lagos by end of August/September?

I see alot online.... check dndtravelsandtours on Instagram... there is one July 31st...hurry
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by FlappaNozzle: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello my people,

Please if you are currently into or building a career in data analytics, business analytics, data science. I need a mentor o..or a study partner.

I am trying to change career to IT (data specifically), the journey get as e be. I have a huge flair for data. Currently learning powerbi on edx and Microsoft learning. My plan is to do the Microsoft licensing. I need expert advice.

If you are in this field, let's talk, if you are like me trying to delve in let's relate...the more the merrier. If you are an expert and you have advice for me..kindly let me know because mehhnnn I just realised that the older you get the more difficult its is to learn new stuff or maybe it's just me! This is really hard!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ayinke93(f): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2020
FlappaNozzle:
Hello my people,

Please if you are currently into or building a career in data analytics, business analytics, data science. I need a mentor o..or a study partner.

I am trying to change career to IT (data specifically), the journey get as e be. I have a huge flair for data. Currently learning powerbi on edx and Microsoft learning. My plan is to do the Microsoft licensing. I need expert advice.

If you are in this field, let's talk, if you are like me trying to delve in let's relate...the more the merrier. If you are an expert and you have advice for me..kindly let me know because mehhnnn I just realised that the older you get the more difficult its is to learn new stuff or maybe it's just me! This is really hard!

There's this thread on programming section (chronicle of a data analyst/scientist) you'll get all the motivation you need there. currently learning and i'm still trying to master python.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by carissaa(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Influential101:
Heard Air France is leaving on 26th July from Abuja.. Call them to confirm
Do you have an idea how much this is, please?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jossy26: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Yeanca:

I see alot online.... check dndtravelsandtours on Instagram... there is one July 31st...hurry

Oh thanks alot. Looking for end of August when I will be available for the travel. Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by oginnite(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2020
check my bio for my number, There is flight for 30th and 31st July 870k
jossy26:
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by gracefoundmme(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi this my number 09027234716

fumeah:

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by tolfa(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Influential101: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
carissaa:

Do you have an idea how much this is, please?
No but they already said it's full.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by FlappaNozzle: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ayinke93:

There's this thread on programming section (chronicle of a data analyst/scientist) you'll get all the motivation you need there. currently learning and i'm still trying to master python.

print ("Thank you so much"wink

lol

sometimes if you are not applying this languages in projects, just learning can be boring. i do python ones in a while but still a beginner, i might pick it up again when i master some tools in data science and data analytics. please keep going on...and if you want we can have a small group to help ourselves if it doesn't already exist. i believe strongly in group learning.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ayinke93(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
FlappaNozzle:

print ("Thank you so much"wink

lol

sometimes if you are not applying this languages in projects, just learning can be boring. i do python ones in a while but still a beginner, i might pick it up again when i master some tools in data science and data analytics. please keep going on...and if you want we can have a small group to help ourselves if it doesn't already exist. i believe strongly in group learning.
I'll send you a PM... let's see what we can achieve in respect to the study group.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dazzlinganio: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
fumeah:

I am Interested too.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by FlappaNozzle: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ayinke93:

I'll send you a PM... let's see what we can achieve in respect to the study group.

Responded.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dazzlinganio: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
oginnite:
check my bio for my number, There is flight for 30th and 31st July 870k

please what is the name of the airline. i am interested
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by jjohndoe83: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
jossy26:

Oh thanks alot. Looking for end of August when I will be available for the travel. Thanks
Consider flying Ethiopia from Cotonou, you have to cross the border though which shouldn'tbe hard. I think they have a flight for 31st August. I booked to fly from there on 2nd September.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Kofo123: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
fumeah:

I'm interested
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by eryosa0: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone, been in toronto for almost 5 months, yet to do my landing gist tho, its not been easy settling down during covid. I don't mind connecting with people in toronto/ newbiz like me that also just landed, would be nice to have to some reasonable nigerian friend's. Don't know if there's a whatsapp group or dm me if you wanna connect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (712) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.