Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2158162 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by saskatoonguy: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
flyingpig:
No be lie bro. Compared to USA, Canada is dry and Canadians are boring. There's so much vibe in America and Americans are loads fun and thrilling. Ain't nobody too bored in America to come and be doing welcome to America YouTube videos.

That diversity/fun/cosmopolitan/lively nature of America and more jobs ( better pay ) are the only two things drawing me to USA.

When you wake Up, Let me know. Remember, No more Visa Lottery for USA ooo.

22 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ednut1, you are so full of hate. How the hell did you take that garbage to a civilized world sad You might get deported if you channel that hatred at a white Canadian, be careful and learn tolerance and if you must disagree, do so in civilised manner like person wey dey abroad. sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Ednut1, you are so full of hate. How the hell did you take that garbage to a civilized world sad You might get deported if you channel that hatred at a white Canadian, be careful and learn tolerance and if you must disagree, do so in civilised manner like person wey dey abroad. sad
what is your aim for coming to talk down on canada exactly. Is there no living in usa thread

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Richdee1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hehehe..
You guys should calm down.. USA and CANADA is a better place to live and guarantees security of life. Everyone is entitled to what he feels about any country. Express it the way you want without degrading anyone,and don't come here to tell us your life story, Let there be peace abeg

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by saskatoonguy: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
JUSTWISE has visited us here, ekale sir grin

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Richdee1:
Hehehe..
You guys should calm down.. USA and CANADA is a better place to live and guarantees security of life. Everyone is entitled to what he feels about any country. Express it the way you want without degrading anyone,and don't come here to tell us your life story, Let there be peace abeg
Simple
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Meanwhile, Brandon

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Meanwhile, Brandon

Stop posting images you downloaded from Google
here.

If we need Google Images of Canada, we know where to find them.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Stop posting images you downloaded from Google
here.

If we need Google Images of Canada, we know where to find them.
ogbeni, if you don't like the ones I upload, scroll past them. You can't tell me what to upload and what not to, no be you get nairaland undecided There are viewers enjoying it so post what you have and bounce. undecided They are pictures of Canada. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Providence House

Who could guess where it's located tongue

If the name rings a bell

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 55emem55: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lmao... USA was once like Canada nau.
Rome was not built in one day.

Canada needs the population to become that vibrant, and diversity-driven country like the US.

So calm down, be patient and grow with the country.

Meanwhile, keep the pictures coming. Thank youuu

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Richdee1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Simple

I was banned for a day kus of this comment,no hate speech or anything.. That Bot na nonsense.. Don't know how I got unbanned almost immediately..
I guess Justwise attended to it. Thanks

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Richdee1:

I was banned for a day kus of this comment,no hate speech or anything.. That Bot na nonsense.. Don't know how I got unbanned almost immediately..
I guess Justwise attended to it. Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
55emem55:
Lmao... USA was once like Canada nau.
Rome was not built in one day.

Canada needs the population to become that vibrant, and diversity-driven country like the US.

So calm down, be patient and grow with the country.

Meanwhile, keep the pictures coming. Thank youuu
you're welcome kiss
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Stanley Park; BC kiss

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lester Beach, Manitoba cheesy

Come and do Moana here grin Disnely lovers will understand grin

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Montmorency Falls, Quebec kiss kiss kiss

I think Hollywood should bring "The Rock" here to shoot jungle film grin

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Justwise please I hope the downloaded images from Google posted above are deleted. I suppose it is derailing the thread and taking up unnecessary space.
What is the point littering the thread with images downloaded from Google.

Let the originality of the pictures posted by those living in Canada be preserved.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Justwise please I hope the downloaded images from Google posted above are deleted. I suppose it is derailing the thread and taking up unnecessary space.
What is the point littering the thread with images downloaded from Google.

Let the originality of the pictures posted by those living in Canada be preserved.
Sb in Nigeria will be posting Canadian photos off the internet, for those in Canada.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
No be lie bro. Compared to USA, Canada is dry and Canadians are boring. There's so much vibe in America and Americans are loads fun and thrilling. Ain't nobody too bored in America to come and be doing welcome to America YouTube videos.

That diversity/fun/cosmopolitan/lively nature of America and more jobs ( better pay ) are the only two things drawing me to USA.

A Chinese girl I met in Toronto told me to by all means leave Canada and go to the US. She had lived in the US for some years before ending up in Canada after her visa expired. As far as she dey concern, Canada just doesn't measure up in any way.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Maverick22: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2020
listowell:

Sb in Nigeria will be posting Canadian photos off the internet, for those in Canada.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by DanielDriz(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2020
I wish to live in calgary,AB i love that city. Heard it's one of the cleanest city in the world

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2020
binghamm:

A Chinese girl I met in Toronto told me to by all means leave Canada and go to the US. She had lived in the US for some years before ending up in Canada after her visa expired. As far as she dey concern, Canada just doesn't measure up in any way.
Well she should wait until she gets sick and its time for Medicare in USA cause it's outrageous there grin

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2020
listowell:

Is it only those in Canada that are here, don't we have those in Nigeria here too? undecided Post Canada pic you won't post, someone else is posting Canadian pictures you're full of bile and whining.

It does you no good let me tell you.

Cc: deltanyankeeboi listowell and maverick22 if you see images not taken by the individual in Canada, just close your eyes, jump and pass. Over-look it and watch out for the "made in canada" photos that you prefer. You guys should just live and let live. I'm still promoting Canada for Nigerians in Nigeria as far as I'm concerned.

Cc: Justwise.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2020
DanielDriz:
I wish to live in calgary,AB i love that city. Heard it's one of the cleanest city in the world
Very beautiful place i must tell ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (708) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here