Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2182473 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Cherrymia: 5:51am On May 23, 2022
ednut1:
Blue mountains ON
you dey flex o
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by temmytee1(f): 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
Good day house, any one in moncton that can help with accomodation for people intending to land next month please?
Thank you
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Redkay: 9:27pm On May 24, 2022
Temas:

What side of BC are you headed. There is a Telegram group for BC residents.

Hi, I am moving to Vancouver at the end of June (Family of 3). Please add me to the telegram group
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by sirabbey(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Babygirlll post=112413880][/quote]

You are not under any compulsion to go to St. Albert, irrespective of what you put in your AINP form, you are at liberty to land at any city in Alberta as an Alberta PNP, so there is no need to fret, you can go to Edmonton, Calgary, Airdrie, Lethbridge, Red Deer or any other city in Alberta that catch your fancy. But I will advise you go to where you can easily get support from friends or families. All the best.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by richie3384: 12:08am On May 26, 2022
ishift:
If you are planning to come and settle in Calgary soon

Download the guide here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bdVMff6bnD7qB6gZnnIq4cpTmIFMkKHR/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi, is there a guide like this too for Ontario?

Hello Seniors,
Who knows what the city of Pickering in Ontario is like for a newcomer in financial analysts career? My wife is suggesting we settle there first because she knows someone there. We are relocating from Nigeria in few months

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by starrez: 12:40am On May 26, 2022
TimD:

I do and here it is:
REF821542

Did you receive your referral bonus?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by olalekan9320(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2022
canadaman18:
Hey folks, this advice is specifically for those in IT Field more specifically software / computer engineers ,and Full stack developers
Please I have few questions, can I send you a pm?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Eggovic: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022
Zutlin:

This is detailed. I definitely will be reading this again and again. You touched on an aspect I haven't quite decided on yet - area of interest.

Now there are lots of questions running through my head. Please can I PM you?
HI. I just sent you a pm

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by richie3384: 6:39pm On May 26, 2022
[quote author=ishift post=113195387][/quote]

Thanks will go through it now
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Menaluv: 7:26am On May 27, 2022
Hi, pls I'm interested in the telegram group for BC resident.
Temas:

What side of BC are you headed. There is a Telegram group for BC residents.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Griffon(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2022
Hello guys, I trust y’all doing great?

Please how do I start an application for a study permit in Canada and which colleges in CAD offers the best studying opportunities for immigrants?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Thatbae(f): 11:08am On May 27, 2022
Hello All,

Please who is travelling next month to Fredericton, New Brunswick. Let's connect.

Please is there any Telegram group or whatsApp group for New Brunswick that I can join.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2022
Griffon:
Hello guys, I trust y’all doing great?

Please how do I start an application for a study permit in Canada and which colleges in CAD offers the best studying opportunities for immigrants?
if you check google or YouTube you will see tons of information on this.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Naijaforeigner: 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
TheCongo2:

Bro, please resend me your phone number via WhatsApp.

Okay sir.

Apologies for my late reply. I will send you a message on Whatssap.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GraciousWords: 5:30pm On May 27, 2022
ishift:
If you are planning to come and settle in Calgary soon or you landed recently. This newcomers guide to Calgary is for you! This is what you call the total package! Very informative, easy to read and understand. The guide is put together by NCAC-Nigeria Canada Association-Calgary. Please share with your friends.

Download the guide here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bdVMff6bnD7qB6gZnnIq4cpTmIFMkKHR/view?usp=drivesdk

Blessings fall on you!!!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by theumezude: 9:27pm On May 27, 2022
Hello. I am moving to Vancouver this June and am looking for one or two potential roommates for either a 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom apartment. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas or if anyone can connect me with someone that might be interested. My budget is $1,500 per month. Thanks.

About me:
26 year old Nigerian, here. Igbo by tribe, human by choice. Done with masters degree and moving to Vancouver for a job. Simple and easy to relate to.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by onyexx: 2:32am On May 28, 2022
Hi guys….Please any contact for an instructor to give a few lessons before I take my g2? Location for my test is north York (Lawrence avenue east)
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 3:34am On May 28, 2022
onyexx:
Hi guys….Please any contact for an instructor to give a few lessons before I take my g2? Location for my test is north York (Lawrence avenue east)
check kijiji. Its also not a good idea doing the tests in GTA (it’s better to go outside gta ) , you have to be really good to pass.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by onyexx: 3:38am On May 28, 2022
ednut1:
check kijiji. Its also not a good idea doing the tests in GTA (it’s better to go outside gta ) , you have to be really good to pass.

Ok thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by shogbenga: 6:04am On May 28, 2022
Good morning, pls advise

My brother has just been given visa to study at
Loyalist College, Belleville Ontario.

He intends to fly to Vancouver 3 weeks before resumption to stay with a cousin before moving to Ontario a week before resumption for his program.

Can he move straight to Vancouver or he needs to fly to where the school is.

Also is there any WhatsApp group for Nigerians in Belleville.

Thanks for your contribution

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Yemd: 4:48pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by TimD: 5:04pm On May 28, 2022
starrez:

Did you receive your referral bonus?
Sorry, just checking now.
Yes, I did. Thanks for using the referral link.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ptoall1000: 10:50pm On May 28, 2022
Marike2:

Also....does Gtbank debit Mastercard cards work there?
My person has been having issues with GTB card over there
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2022
Bicycle riding . Burning calories plus sight seeing

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by SlowlybtSurely: 1:59am On May 29, 2022
^^^Beautiful pictures.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by angrybutsane(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2022
Hello wonder people . I landed two weeks ago to edmonton , I’m looking for work o. At least make I start with customer service work. I’m female with a kid and husband . I don tailor my cv to fit Canadian resume . At ideas where I can go for help with work
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Masekid: 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
Have you tried recruitment/job agencies? Search for them on google. Don’t be scared of them, unlike the ones in naija they don’t take cuts outta your pay.

angrybutsane:
Hello wonder people . I landed two weeks ago to edmonton , I’m looking for work o. At least make I start with customer service work. I’m female with a kid and husband . I don tailor my cv to fit Canadian resume . At ideas where I can go for help with work

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2022
angrybutsane:
https://www.nairaland.com/6177671/true-reality-migrating-canada/2#96064814

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by RoyalDukeDon: 7:35pm On May 29, 2022
Yes there's,are u going as a student or PR
Thatbae:
Hello All,

Please who is travelling next month to Fredericton, New Brunswick. Let's connect.

Please is there any Telegram group or whatsApp group for New Brunswick that I can join.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Zeewirld: 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Please which part/town in Ontario would you suggest for an immigrant with family to settle in??

Also, which town in Ontario can one set up a business easily ,get a job in the financial sector , and still maintain quality family time?

Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (712) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here