Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend (52606 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Built2last: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2019
A young gallant soldier falls.

Nigeria is the only country men and women join the military or police because of unemployment.

When they finally join there is no motivation or drive from their superiors.

Our Young men and women are dieing I the North East.

Visit our mammy markets and Army barracks at night.

You will see our so call generals with pot bellies eating fresh fish and fair lapped ladies seating on their laps.

Buhari an ex military general who should re-organize the army and show that if he is insulted in economic matters, he shouldn't fail on insurgency.

Our Soldiers are dieing in thousands.

The media is silent. Morale is dieing in our soldiers. Is there hope for this nation.?

Hi guys, this is Ifeanyi Oseh, popular known as Fly G by his comrades. He was killed on Saturday as his unit fought Boko Haram.

I've been scared and in tears and let me tell you why. Thread! ���

https://mobile.twitter.com/Harri_Obi/status/1079794331974803457

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Built2last: 2:59am On Jan 01, 2019
The chat before his death

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by ukukaegbu(m): 3:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Oh my God..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Built2last: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2019
The chat with a mutual friend

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Built2last: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Built2last: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Mor

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I Lost some close Army friends i usually meet in Rann on March 1st during my routine humanitarian support there.

March 1st 2018 will never be forgotten in my entire life.

If Bokoharam had attacked 30mins earlier i will not be alive to type this.

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by KissyFace(m): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Too bad! ��

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Built2last: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I Lost some close Army friends i usually meet in Rann on March 1st during my routine humanitarian support there.

The media silence is deafning.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2019
This is sad. And they budgeted over 60m to feed animals? Either we get it right or wrong, I don't care, I'll be moving to Iceland.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by mbaboy(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2019
With this chat we know fully well that Buhari and his service chiefs are profiting from insurgency.

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2019
They send our Christian men over there to depopulate the Christian communities in the southern part of Nigeria.

It is not by force to live together as one, devision is imminent.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by timecapsule: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2019
Rip.
Oh GOD! May 2029 avenge the the death of soliders Nigeria are wasting.

This is sign of ethnic and religious cleansing going on.

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by frbona: 4:07am On Jan 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

what's your story

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by MicroBox: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2019
After Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIL and became ISWAP, I know a bigger trouble is looming..
ISIL or ISIS knows what is war and how to frustrate any government with support of the locals.
They are well trained, Rich, Well Connected and Well equipped. They knows how to brainwash which is their best form of recruitment.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by kunmiiii: 6:46am On Jan 01, 2019
badboywizzy:
They send our Christian men over there to depopulate the Christian communities in the southern part of Nigeria.

It is not by force to live together as one, devision is imminent.

Lol, see this one too trying to sound smart when its obvious you are only repeating the propaganda poo that has been reiterated several times and making rounds.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by kunmiiii: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2019
R.I.P to the GALLANT soldier!!!

11 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by zombieTRACKER: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2019
How many times we will be typing RIP to the soldiers ...

In a sane country.... The president fires the Army Chief or resigns himself

20 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by nazablossom(f): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Why are some people so stupid. Something that he told you in confidence, you exposed it to the world with his name and picture.
If you want to make a thread out of his experience, why don't you use at least fake name for his own safety.

I hope that some people will start using their brains in 2019.

Modified: For those quoting me without having an understanding of what I'm saying. I know that the Ifeanyi guy is dead, but what about the second guy he exposed their chat as well. From what he said, his is in the same unit with the dead guy and from their discussion, the dead guy always tag the one alive on his facebook page. If Nigeria Army frown at exposure, we are in computer age, they will just put 2 and 2 together to know the identity of the guy (alive).

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by haladadon: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2019
nazablossom:
Why are some people so stupid. Something that he told you in confidence, you exposed it to the world with his name and picture.
If you want to make a thread out of his experience, why don't you use at least fake name for his own safety.

I hope that some people will start using their brains in 2019.

he's dead, it doesn't matter anymore.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by nazablossom(f): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2019
haladadon:

he's dead, it doesn't matter anymore.
Read the thread very well, he talked about the second guy that's still there, alive..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Foolish soldiers wey no fit organise coup

42 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:

Lol, see this one too trying to sound smart when its obvious you are only repeating the propaganda poo that has been reiterated several times and making rounds.

your opinion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by dalongjnr: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2019
person wey dey battle ground no get time to chat. where him even get network self? people wey know Maiduguri very well will tell u the villages have network challenge.
RIP TO THE DEATH, IF TRUE. IT SHALL BE WELL WITH NIGERIA/NIGERIANS. ALL THINGS SHALL PASSED AWAY.....

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by BuhariLooter(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITYIf Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Ifeanyi you just leave me?
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Olril18(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2019
I felt sick reading that.
sad

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2019
RIP to the dead.
On another note, the guy who shared these chats should enable TFA on his Instagram ASAP. With this revelation, he might just put his friend in great danger if a third party gains assess to his Instagram.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Respect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos) / Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.